Community > Posts By > Ray Klvis

Ray Klvis's photo
Tue 10/09/18 02:38 PM
I am interested if people know anything about this. Let me know. I actually manifested some money with methods that involves this method. One of popular that I tried is 55x5 method. If you find yourself journal where to write down your desire thats perfect, no PC so that means no keyboard ether. Just your own hands should be used. You should write your desired thing, firstly in present sentence and secondly with out breaks. Yup you heard me, non stop. You should write your desire, exaple, I am manifesting 100 pounds or dollars, 55 times, then next 55 times tomorow till you achieved 5 days in a row. Its that simple, or bit hard for others. Its real if you dont believe this bs, check this method 55x5 technique, you will see posts all over internet, and likes are incredibly high. Check this method out and let me know by replaying. You defineltly should check more on internet so you get it 100% right. It worked for me with couple things, still dosent work on my love life though. But never give up, have bit of faith guys. I will try more things with this method and I will tell you more success stories. Actually I got some already, I manifested 500 pounds from scratch card 2 years ago, but fast gave up. Because it took month to manifest, no surprise, I didnt put much effort in that. Then I manifested geting in college, I aplied for college too late actually, on september. So I thought dam aint gona get it thats for sure, so I tried this method for week, withing 2 week time I recieved email that there is free space and I should come up for interview, guess what, now I am in college full time, doing my course I love, I.T desining. Perfectly worked. But be reasonable too, dont try manifest dino or world on fire. Something you actually will be needed. Good luck everyone and have fun.

Ray Klvis's photo
Tue 10/09/18 02:21 PM
Any one want to share ides if their designs or arts. I got some of my work on my profile if you want check. I am intrested in other people ideas and wr might combine something interesting. Lets be creative everyone.