Community > Posts By > loveable408

loveable408's photo
Thu 02/10/11 01:58 PM
frustrated why because most of you lot come from the US hardly round the corner for a date lol where are my fellow Englishmen lol xxx

loveable408's photo
Wed 02/09/11 07:59 AM
Not being native american here I managed to catch the opening of the superbowl and yeah she fcuked up big time, not a fan of hers either but if she was making mistakes why was she doing so? There is always a reason for most cock ups perhaps we will see it over here in That will be alright on the night of the suberbowl cock ups hahaha lol

loveable408's photo
Tue 02/08/11 10:32 AM

thank you much apprecitated being new here tis important to be made to feel welcome despite the fact that I am english hahaha and out numbered by the yanks.

loveable408's photo
Mon 02/07/11 04:24 PM

This is a toast to the simple and honest people in our lives.

For the Mothers and fathers....

Brothers and sisters...

Friends and neighbors...

Loves and Lovers...

This is gratitude for those who don't try to be more than what they are. This is a thank you for the ones who share a bit of themselves and ask nothing in return. This is for the ones who don't have a lot to give...but, give anyway. This is a smile for the ones who give us a shoulder to lean on with no judgements for our past. This is a heartfelt thank you for the people of this site who have put up with our sh** and let us be who we are.

This is me lifting my cup to my fellow Mingletards......

I agree with this after all it is so much better for simply being you and not something that you are not.

We aint perfect.
But, what family is?

Critical and cynical...
Loveable and laughable...
For the dreamers...
For the lovers...
For the ones who still have hope...
For the ones with no hope who are still fighting...

I thank you for being who you are....I thank you for letting my friends be themselves...I thank you for letting me be me.

You simple people are family to me. I am proud for it.

The rest of you can blow.

That is all....

(it is never a good idea to let me raise a toast at public gatherings)

loveable408's photo
Mon 02/07/11 04:11 PM
hehehe what is the mingle 2 art of using a capital letter lmfao get real mate when i text i text the way i want to text, is there a ruling? oh dear oh my english classes in a forum, yes scammers cannot spell but sir surely it is up to us if we say jack **** or Jack **** lol now go back to yer cave lol lmfao oh suppose that aint allowed either abbreviations lmfao lol hehehe and hahaha lol

loveable408's photo
Mon 02/07/11 03:52 PM

I don't know. I get the feeling some of the people I'm cautious about talking to would be just fine with me if we had met in person. And the people I do try talking to just lose interest or something, and stop responding. Still not entirely sure what that's about.

Always good to be cautios when speaking with strangers on line you never know who you are talking with, 2 men have asked to add me to friends hmmmm not a word from him today lol and the other one is well weird hmmm this site is weird lol

If they stop responding it means sorry but no thank you but you know that some people cannot answer in words lol tis life as we know it but it still aint nice.

loveable408's photo
Mon 02/07/11 09:29 AM

Hello an welcome.
Join in an have some fun.
Lots of great people on hear

lots of great people on here? where lol I have had the nutter from sweden, the man that was lost and need the sex version of this site and was offensive and well after 3 hello's sfa? friendly you say yes to your own people and such a small section that the english dont fecking use ....no fun to be had here lmao

loveable408's photo
Mon 02/07/11 09:20 AM

Nice but big warm cuddly and giving your maybe into nice too and looking for fun maybe more like relationship, super openminded love to laugh and enjoy good female company... yes I want to hear from you!
:wink: married I am discreet single I am a lover not a fighter but always loyal can even be gentle if required.flowerforyou

good luck on here then cause don't think there is much to be had or found on here on our side of the pound lol I have a had a nutty swede, an english man on the wrong site told him to go to be naughty and 2 from Ireland saying that Irish girls are boring in bed lmao hmmm going to cancel my account today that is for sure. As for the forums they are like a chat room and mainly Yanks.

loveable408's photo
Mon 02/07/11 08:11 AM

I was out last night at a singles over 45 meet up. I talked to many people who spent anywheres from 20 to 27 years of marriage before they divorced. These people were truly devasted about the divorce and really felt lost in the dating scene. I really felt for these people as they were so co-dependent on someone for so long and now they are all alone. I can't even imagine how awful and awkward they feel. It made me feel a lot better about never being married. I couldn't imagine giving my heart to someone for 20 years and then having them walk out of my life. I am just wondering how those of you that had been married for a long time are coping.

Not married for that amount of years was not able to have the chance of doing so to be honest with you. I was never dependant on my husband to say the least he was dependant on me for everything.
Having been on the dating sites for a few months now if they are like what I have experienced then I shall become a nun lol. First few months can be the hardest to find your feet again, harder I suppose to if you have children involved? There is of course the duration that a divorce takes. It does not matter how many years the pain is still there whatever the length of time!

loveable408's photo
Mon 02/07/11 08:06 AM

I am a SWM from Massachusetts. 45 years old.
Intelligent,cultured and sane.

We can change this :-)

Welcome.

hehehe lol

oh and hello from me but not wanting to change you leave that to the other lady lol

loveable408's photo
Sun 02/06/11 03:40 PM
Edited by loveable408 on Sun 02/06/11 03:40 PM

:banana: :banana: Super bowl starts in 40 minutes

yep even got it here on english tv hahaha

loveable408's photo
Sun 02/06/11 02:11 PM
well the first few hours on here have been rather interesting, some guy wanting me to watch him perform sex, is this be naughty ffs, some nutty swedish guy and a scammer who says to me he has blonde hair when it is damn grey. Hmmm such a welcome does not make me want to stay and how I see the forums would it not be better to have a chat room ???? I am not impressed at all!

loveable408's photo
Sun 02/06/11 11:40 AM

Yeah, it's just this utter lack of communication out there. It pisses me off. If people would just say what they mean and mean what they say and be f#cking honest with each other, people would just be happier.

My last posting, however, isn't exactly about something like that either. I have been hurt by others in the past, but that's not where I'm at right now. I'm not hurting at all. I'm absolutely fine.

I just don't know what I want and I think I need to figure that out. I end up hurting people, probably more often than I am hurt by others. And I never want to hurt anyone ever. It's never my intention. And most of the time, I don't even realize why or how I'm doing it. I'm not oblivious to the feelings of others by a long shot. I think I just take everything, absolutely everything, at face value. So when others aren't shooting straight and I'm assuming they are and I react based on my assumption that what they have said/done is truth, they end up getting hurt. I do too most of the time. But I always get blamed for it too.

I agree with on that entirely, too many people want to **** with your mind, call them players hun, should be able to tell them a mile off, had one another site just the last 2 days. I asked him if he meant what he said and he said yes, he said he did not know how to make me believe me then plies with more love notes and funny I ask him if he is being honest with me and nothing. He replies on the forums that is just thoughts and things shared ffs no-one should treat anyone this way but it happens. Hence I am here now to share with you lot and hope it is a bit happier on here lol

Too much thinking! I gotta go to bed.

my message was the last paragraph and was agreeing with sorry

loveable408's photo
Sun 02/06/11 11:05 AM

hey just wondering if theres actually any decent girls out there that dont cheat or just thrive after the bad lad icon ...
why does is seem that i only ever get the ones that wanna take me for a ride... :/

Hi there new to this site,

Can I just say that men do it to us women too, ooh but life is a roller coaster and get in gear then and don't let them get you to break down to their wishes. In other words look out for clues that they are just there to bump your car at the bumper cars lol ;)

loveable408's photo
Sun 02/06/11 10:48 AM
I am giving up today, gave up for ten years then started again and now I don't even like the taste of them plus they are getting more and more expensive. Will power is my patch not nicotine patches.

loveable408's photo
Sun 02/06/11 10:28 AM

In your area on this site? Do any of their profiles actually sound like someone you want to date?? The girls around me are all *****ing about being hurt and want some perfect non-existent guy to fix their "love life".

eh, most guys I've talked to just play games.

I mean, seriously, it's obvious guys sick

What happened to trying to get to know someone rather than asking "test sh it" questions?

yawn

I just enjoy the forums for now tongue2 but you never know! winking

hi there,

Maybe due to the fact they have been treated badly? I have just left a site for that very same reason. I do not know why men and women have to do it there is no gain on either part just having your emotions fcuked. Only been here a few hours not even a day yet and well I suspect it too will have its fakes and dis-honest men like most sites do.

Not yet convinced there are any decent honest men on this planet who have lost the art of respect and treating people the way they want to be treated.

loveable408's photo
Sun 02/06/11 10:18 AM
hey guys and gals just joined last night so treat me gently lol. I guess most sites are run by people in the US maybe par cupid.com which is run here in England. Feel free to chat anytime or leave a message I don't bite!

loveable408's photo
Sun 02/06/11 09:27 AM

Yeah, it's just this utter lack of communication out there. It pisses me off. If people would just say what they mean and mean what they say and be f#cking honest with each other, people would just be happier.

My last posting, however, isn't exactly about something like that either. I have been hurt by others in the past, but that's not where I'm at right now. I'm not hurting at all. I'm absolutely fine.

I just don't know what I want and I think I need to figure that out. I end up hurting people, probably more often than I am hurt by others. And I never want to hurt anyone ever. It's never my intention. And most of the time, I don't even realize why or how I'm doing it. I'm not oblivious to the feelings of others by a long shot. I think I just take everything, absolutely everything, at face value. So when others aren't shooting straight and I'm assuming they are and I react based on my assumption that what they have said/done is truth, they end up getting hurt. I do too most of the time. But I always get blamed for it too.

I agree with on that entirely, too many people want to **** with your mind, call them players hun, should be able to tell them a mile off, had one another site just the last 2 days. I asked him if he meant what he said and he said yes, he said he did not know how to make me believe me then plies with more love notes and funny I ask him if he is being honest with me and nothing. He replies on the forums that is just thoughts and things shared ffs no-one should treat anyone this way but it happens. Hence I am here now to share with you lot and hope it is a bit happier on here lol

Too much thinking! I gotta go to bed.

loveable408's photo
Sun 02/06/11 09:13 AM

With the new age of dating and all the dating sites out there were you can fine anything from a date to sex it seems that the men always has to make the first move Whats wrong if you like a profile and you see something there in it that you like why not go for it
I'll bet you that there are many women out there that don't even get a hit on there profile sooooooooooo whats wrong from them to contact men first

No I think women can make the first move how it sits with a man that is then up to them, they should feel flattered?

loveable408's photo
Sun 02/06/11 09:10 AM
I would like to be a sailor of the seas, live by the sea and travel the world by my boat.

Previous 1