Community > Posts By > Tim

no photo
Tue 03/19/19 10:22 PM
The last film I was able to see in a theater was GREEN BOOK, which I thoroughly enjoyed. It also recently wound up winning the Best Picture Oscar (for 2018).

no photo
Tue 03/19/19 10:17 PM
One of the last books I read was THE OUTLAW OF TORN, by Edgar Rice Burroughs. I enjoyed this medieval tale from the famous author who gave us Tarzan and John Carter of Mars, among others.

no photo
Tue 03/19/19 10:12 PM
Not the ones they should. Not the ones they should.

no photo
Tue 11/27/18 08:09 PM
If anyone's interested in a powerful lesson on film I highly recommend "The Ox-Bow Incident." It was made in 1943, but it has much to say for any generation. And in our current hyper-condemning atmosphere it seems particularly apropos.

no photo
Thu 11/08/18 04:58 PM
Hi, Folks,

I'm a transplant to Wilmington and don't yet know anyone. I have to do virtually everything completely alone. I would like to have some female companionship and friendship. I am married, but my spouse does not live here, so I'm lonely for femininity.

I'm very interested in Asian culture and women. There is something that typically seems very civil, kind and gentle about both.

I'm going to be attending a film music concert at the Wilson Center in Wilmington on 11/13/18 and was wondering who else may be going.