Community > Posts By > holdinpanama

holdinpanama's photo
Fri 06/21/19 10:26 AM
Come on 5:00 is what I am thinking.

holdinpanama's photo
Fri 06/14/19 12:38 PM
Thinking it's been a while since I have been on. Hows everybody doing?

holdinpanama's photo
Sat 03/09/19 04:37 PM
Thinking I should say hello to everyonewaving

holdinpanama's photo
Sun 11/18/18 06:07 AM
Thinking if the Mexicans play that damn music at 1:30 in the morning will not have to worry about the law next time.

holdinpanama's photo
Sat 11/17/18 11:57 AM
Thinking... if everyone is ready for the holidays?
Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas.

holdinpanama's photo
Sun 11/04/18 04:29 AM
Thinking it's a little nipply this morning oh and I got to turn my clock back an hour.

holdinpanama's photo
Thu 10/25/18 05:40 AM
Thinking the rain we are getting today and into the night Bay County and the surrounding counties do not need with all the devastation because still over 2 weeks alot have not covered their roof and with 1 to 4 inches will just add to the devastation.

holdinpanama's photo
Sun 10/21/18 10:58 AM
Day 11 still no power, could be worse

holdinpanama's photo
Fri 10/19/18 04:49 PM
Come home still no power saying it will probably be 2 more weeks. Oh well I am still more fortunate than most in the panhandle that has lost everything.

holdinpanama's photo
Fri 10/19/18 04:48 PM
Come home still no power saying it will probably be 2 more weeks. Oh well I am still more fortunate than most in the panhandle that has lost everything.

holdinpanama's photo
Fri 10/19/18 03:56 AM
Thinking I am heading home today gonna pick my Dog up from the kennel. Boy the imagines I have seen this past week makes me realize Mother Nature is nothing to play with.

holdinpanama's photo
Thu 10/18/18 03:52 PM
Thinking where can I find the LPTP thread?

holdinpanama's photo
Tue 10/16/18 06:52 PM
Went and took a tour of all the Damage in Panama City after the Hurricane hit. It looks like a bomb hit that town

holdinpanama's photo
Sat 10/13/18 09:10 AM
Dang generator went out had to go find a new one boy my pocket is lighter now.
Going to Florida to work next week our store in Panama City is gone. Wish me luck that is my home town

holdinpanama's photo
Sat 10/13/18 09:10 AM
Dang generator went out had to go find a new one boy my pocket is lighter now.
Going to Florida to work next week our store in Panama City is gone. Wish me luck that is my home town

holdinpanama's photo
Fri 10/12/18 08:54 PM
Thinking sitting here in the dark now I know how the caveman fills, but I do have a generator and A/C no TV cause my satellite pole. Role so no signal. Ruffing it redneck style. Lol

holdinpanama's photo
Tue 10/09/18 03:58 PM

Generator cranked check, gas tomorrow, water and other commodities if I lose power on my way to work. Now bring on the Hurricane oh and wind take out these old oak trees everyone of them so I dont have to worry about them anymore.

I thought for some reason you lived in the Panhandle. Looks like you're still in the direct path. Stay safe and aside from the removal of the oak trees I hope there's not too much damage.

I did live there all my life except the past 12 years.and yea still in the path but want get the blunt of it.

holdinpanama's photo
Tue 10/09/18 02:53 PM
Generator cranked check, gas tomorrow, water and other commodities if I lose power on my way to work. Now bring on the Hurricane oh and wind take out these old oak trees everyone of them so I dont have to worry about them anymore.

holdinpanama's photo
Mon 10/08/18 05:50 PM
Thinking I need to hit the hay it could be a long 3 days with this storm coming.

holdinpanama's photo
Mon 10/08/18 03:57 PM
They are expecting it to be a Cat 3 storm when it hits the Panhandle when it gets to South Georgia its suppose to be cat 1 or 2 with 10 inches of rain, but really want know anything until it gets closer to land.

Previous 1 3