Community > Posts By > aa81

aa81's photo
Fri 04/25/08 09:02 PM

Kinda off subject, but have you guys seen Into the wild? The soundtrack is AMAZING! its all done by eddie vedder. Some of the best music I've heard in awhile!

no I have not but I will be checking that out:wink:
the movie's really good as well. . really under the radar with that one. Well time to go. . nice chatting with you Life. See you around.:smile: flowerforyou

aa81's photo
Fri 04/25/08 08:49 PM

held a wine bottle sideways and look though it at the television only to realize the cork is not in the bottle and your lap is getting wet? Clean up time... Good night my friends flowerforyou laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker bigsmile
only after I drank half of said bottle. .laugh laugh

aa81's photo
Fri 04/25/08 08:42 PM
Kinda off subject, but have you guys seen Into the wild? The soundtrack is AMAZING! its all done by eddie vedder. Some of the best music I've heard in awhile!

aa81's photo
Fri 04/25/08 08:37 PM
We have hijacked this poor girls thread and turned it into a general favorite song thread. . :cry: Sorry

aa81's photo
Fri 04/25/08 08:34 PM

Stone Temple Pilots-Plush!!

Anything s.t.p., though interstate love song is my favorite song to play on guitar

aa81's photo
Fri 04/25/08 08:28 PM

I was born in 81 so I was still kinda young in the 90's. but I remember as a kid asking my mom why all the boys and girls looked alike in late 80's early 90's ohh-ooohhhh!!!! totally not 90's pop but honorable mention "when the children cry" by White Lion. . lulzlaugh laugh

ok now i feel old:cry:

awww. . me sorries. . .sad sad lol

don't be it is a fact, so far I just get better with AGElaugh laugh laugh drinker blushing
Like a fine wine maybe?drinker smokin

I would prefer a good beer but it'll do in a pinchdrinker laugh glasses
But beer doesn't age well. . Jk!laugh laugh

aa81's photo
Fri 04/25/08 08:27 PM
Edited by aa81 on Fri 04/25/08 08:30 PM

Creep - Radiohead
November Rain - Guns 'N' Roses
Enter Sandman - Metallica
Been Caught Stealing - Jane's Addiction
Plush - Stone Temple Pilots
Whatta Man - Salt 'n' Pepa with En Vogue
Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind
Two Princes - Spin Doctors
Cryin' - Aerosmith
Friday I'm in Love - The Cure
Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms
Tubthumping - Chumbawamba
Come Out and Play - The Offspring
Mary Jane's Last Dance - Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
Daughter - Pearl Jam
I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
Silent Lucidity - Queensryche
3 AM - Matchbox 20
Ain't 2 Proud 2 Beg - TLC
Twisted - Keith Sweat

The Cure!!!!!! Queensryche's Empire= best album ever. WAIT!!!! 3eb self titled album= best ever. .!!

aa81's photo
Fri 04/25/08 08:23 PM

I was born in 81 so I was still kinda young in the 90's. but I remember as a kid asking my mom why all the boys and girls looked alike in late 80's early 90's ohh-ooohhhh!!!! totally not 90's pop but honorable mention "when the children cry" by White Lion. . lulzlaugh laugh

don't be it is a fact, so far I just get better with AGElaugh laugh laugh drinker blushing
Like a fine wine maybe?drinker smokin

aa81's photo
Fri 04/25/08 08:22 PM

18 and life-Skid Row

oh man that was my favorite album when I was in middle school. . good ol sebastian bach

it was pretty good

Metallica-The Black Album
Janet Jackson-Rhythm Nation
i listened to these like crazy
i know weird mixlaugh noway

nah, its totally normal to follow up some metallica with janet. . I do it all the timelaugh laugh

aa81's photo
Fri 04/25/08 08:17 PM

more than words- extreme (early nineties). . .Almost every kid I knew wanted to learn that one so they could impress their gf at the time. . lol

I totally forgot about that song ... I just listened . Good one . I have these old Casey Kasem American Top 40 radio CD's from 1991 and I think that song is on all of them .

Oh and video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viQWJUoRG50 .

freakin casey kasem. . . it tripped me out when i finally figured out he did the voice of shaggy(or was it scooby?)

aa81's photo
Fri 04/25/08 08:16 PM
cherry pie was so dirty. even as a kid i knew what they were getting at

aa81's photo
Fri 04/25/08 08:15 PM

aa81's photo
Fri 04/25/08 08:14 PM

18 and life-Skid Row

oh man that was my favorite album when I was in middle school. . good ol sebastian bach

aa81's photo
Fri 04/25/08 08:11 PM
Edited by aa81 on Fri 04/25/08 08:11 PM

aa81's photo
Fri 04/25/08 08:07 PM
or maybe that was Mr big.??:tongue:

aa81's photo
Fri 04/25/08 08:06 PM

more than words- extreme (early nineties). . .Almost every kid I knew wanted to learn that one so they could impress their gf at the time. . lol

i heard that song on XM the other day, it brought a tear to my eyesad oh the memorieslaugh laugh

Remember the video? all black and white and grainy. . and the hairstyles. . oh man I don't miss the nineties. . laugh laugh

aa81's photo
Fri 04/25/08 07:58 PM

Mr.Big - To Be With You was a popular song when I was in elementary school .... not really pop . I remember my crush singing it on the school bus .... ahhhh *swoon* memories .
yea!!! that one too. . lulz

aa81's photo
Fri 04/25/08 07:56 PM

Sugar Ray - Every Morning
LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out
Barenaked Ladies - One Week
Shaggy - Boombastic
Cranberries - Linger
Arrested Development - Tennessee
Us3 - Cantaloop (Flip Fantasia)
Boyz II Men - End of the Road
Jesus Jones - Right Here Right Now
Bell Biv Devoe - Poison
Faith No More - Epic
House of Pain - Jump Around
Digital Underground - The Humpty Dance
EMF - Unbelievable
Wallflowers - One Headlight
Amy Grant - Baby Baby
Beck - Loser
Blind Melon - No Rain
MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This
Mariah Carey - Vision of Love
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge
Soul Asylum - Runaway Train
Deee-Lite - Groove Is In the Heart
4 Non Blondes - What's Up?
Mariah Carey - Fantasy
Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
Boyz II Men - Motownphilly
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit

dont forget what is love? (the song from night at the roxbury.)

aa81's photo
Fri 04/25/08 07:55 PM

aa81's photo
Sun 04/20/08 11:27 AM
jeez. . .and here i was thinking i had a bad night..

Previous 1 3