Community > Posts By > Nik Ace

no photo
Sat 10/20/18 09:34 PM

Thanks for your reply :blush::thumbsup_tone1: But what about those people who says distance doesn't matter as long as there is love between them..Are they faking or??

They are not faking if they say that, but I would venture to say that the 2 people involved have already met in person and then they say that distance doesn't matter.

Sir, maybe you are right, i never thought about that :sweat_smile:
Thank you for your time :blush:

no photo
Sat 10/20/18 09:33 PM

I am from the other side of the world (Nagaland India). Is it possible to find a woman who would love me for real, regardless of the distance between us?

NIk your best chance will be with those in India. I wish you young man.

Thank you Good lady :blush:

no photo
Fri 10/19/18 09:09 AM

I am from the other side of the world (Nagaland India). Is it possible to find a woman who would love me for real, regardless of the distance between us?

No,basically your screwed. so just go for the local girls and consider yourself lucky.

Hahaha..You are right at some point :laughing:

no photo
Fri 10/19/18 09:07 AM
Maybe other side of my city - 7 million people.

Sorry I didn't get you :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

no photo
Fri 10/19/18 08:42 AM
No, but there are a lot of pretty ladies here from India, so you should be able to find some one.

Everything here is just a bunch of zeros and ones until you actually meet, even then it's not exactly real until you actually get into a relationship, sometimes even that is fake.

Maybe you are right brother, Thank you for your word:blush::thumbsup_tone1:

no photo
Fri 10/19/18 08:36 AM
Hahaha...I don't want dowry, I just need her love. Anyways Thank you sir for your suggestion :laughing:

no photo
Thu 10/18/18 11:10 PM
Thanks for your reply sir :thumbsup_tone1:

no photo
Thu 10/18/18 10:40 PM
Thanks for your reply :blush::thumbsup_tone1: But what about those people who says distance doesn't matter as long as there is love between them..Are they faking or??

no photo
Thu 10/18/18 10:32 PM

no photo
Thu 10/18/18 10:20 PM
Of course a man can love a single mom, if she had these qualities in her i.e, Kind and Loving, faithful/honesty and caring.
Now ask yourself do you have these qualities in you? :blush: