Community > Posts By > jennakathleen

jennakathleen's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:37 PM
they will get it back in prison, the gaurds will tell the inmates what they did, then death sentence will be carried out. sorry i seem so bitter, but ya know what, it was a BABY, inocent and knowing no wrong, no understanding. they stole inocence, and it breaks my heart at the thought of such cruel and inhuman people being permitted such a perfect thing as a child.

jennakathleen's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:32 PM
as a mother, it is my worse nightmare come true. how in HELL can a woman allow such acts to be commited against her own blood!!! this sort of thing litterally makes me SICK!!! i am trembeling at the very thought. as a mother, she should have had enough sinse to leave his ass. what kind of weak minded ***** allows this to happen. they both deserve the electric chair cause that is the most cruel, most vicous thing someone can do. KILL a baby cause she doesnt say please, or excuse me!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SICK!!!!!!!!

jennakathleen's photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:22 PM
noway laugh laugh laugh

jennakathleen's photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:43 PM
noway woman need careers and freedom to protect themselves from men like u bigsmile

jennakathleen's photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:34 PM
No scientist with any amount of proof is going to tell me there is no GOD. I have children, they are proof of GOD and I am Human, proof of GOD, then there is nature and love and human emotion and wisdom and so on and so on, look around, GOD is everywhere!!!!!!!

jennakathleen's photo
Sat 12/08/07 06:56 PM
And here I was thinking it was me!! Nope, it is them.

jennakathleen's photo
Thu 12/06/07 09:09 PM
And besides, all my friends are the outcasts, i tend to lean toward unique, makes life different and unexpecting.

jennakathleen's photo
Thu 12/06/07 09:04 PM
Unique is a good thing, means you arnt like the next guy. Some people respect a person who isnt ashamed of being themselves. Normal gets real old after while....

jennakathleen's photo
Thu 12/06/07 09:01 PM
You are just really unique, give it time. Some of us dont get hit for weeks, so hang in there. Takes some time.

jennakathleen's photo
Thu 12/06/07 06:24 PM
I will certainly take this one to heart. i had a seriously bad experience when i stopped at a gas station avout 13 years ago. I went in the store to get something to drink and it was like 2am. it was a very isolated area at the time and when i was walking thru the store i noticed an older man watching me closely. needless to say i was in the habit of locking my car doors no matter where and how short a period i would be inside. thank GOD cause when i came out, i unlocked my side, got in my car, and locked it back. no sooner the man came out of no where and started pulling on the passenger side door demanding i let him in. i pulled out and left and all ive got to say is in that moment i knew how bad things couldve been that night. I was 17 and it stays with me clear as day, even now. this is a true story, so everyone take precation and take this serious, u never know what could happen!!!

jennakathleen's photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:32 PM
People are gonna be people, no matter what. Everyone is looking for something, even if they lie to get it. All you can do is not look so hard. I learned to not take things so seriously and move past it right away. Just keep looking till you find someone, its all any of us can do.

jennakathleen's photo
Sat 12/01/07 09:37 PM
Ummm, I have read the whole, I've been so hurt, all i want is love thing. Yeah, most isnt true. Guys look online for sex chat. Good luck if sincere.

jennakathleen's photo
Fri 11/30/07 09:00 PM
Nine Inch Nails is the origional artist, Trent Reznor wrote that song, But Johny Cash rules.

jennakathleen's photo
Sun 11/25/07 11:08 PM
all you can do is keep trying, how are u gonna find a good one if ya dont!

jennakathleen's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:37 PM
trust me, i know the feeling, i have kids of my own. as for those who run, they are not worthy of you, let alone having part in your kids lives. let em go and you will find a good girl worthy of your family.

jennakathleen's photo
Fri 11/23/07 11:20 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh that was funny, your a good guy for behaving tho!!

jennakathleen's photo
Sat 11/17/07 09:32 PM
as a mother, you know what is right. go by your instincs, and dont let anyone tell you otherwise. i have 5 kids, and all are different, i did what i knew was right for each one.

1 2 3 4 6 Next