IMSmartestWarrior's photo
Mon 05/05/08 11:31 AM
make the cut by less than a 1/2 year

Mon 05/05/08 11:22 AM
I am decent but I don't feel that's what most women are looking for these days in NJ.

Fri 05/02/08 01:01 PM
certain nationalities have specif driving styles too, but at least i know what to expect. (i.e. some don't have peripheral vision so when i cross the street from an angle that i'll be in their periphery, i make the assumption that they won't see me and all ends up well) like i said though, young females are an enigma to me and probably why i'm single and turning 30 soon.

Fri 05/02/08 12:22 PM
old people bother me, but fortunately, i know they drive hearse-like cadillacs so i know when to expect it. i find young women drivers the most eratic. with young men i expect them to burn out and speed. young women i've found to be more likely to be all over the place. i think young men's insurance is higher because when a young man crashes he's typically at a higher speed and more damage is done, but since he's consistent it doesn't bother me on the road.

Thu 03/13/08 08:40 AM
No need to rate me. I know I'm a seven on a good day.

Wed 01/02/08 01:12 PM
There's nothing creepy about posting last!

Wed 11/14/07 12:56 PM
indifferent glasses embarassed frown smokin devil sick smooched :heart: drinker :cry: brokenheart sad bigsmile blushing huh yawn :smile: :wink: laugh happy :tongue: mad :angry: explode grumble noway love ohwell flowerforyou

Thu 10/25/07 12:05 PM
can u email it to me? i'd give you feedback.

Thu 10/25/07 07:40 AM
This topic is a perfect example of being overwhelmingly vague!

Wed 10/24/07 12:25 PM
s/he who is bored, lacks fantasy and imagination

Wed 10/24/07 12:21 PM
Congratulations on finding your password again. There are plenty of dogs in the pound here so you'll be home in no time... j/k :tongue:

Tue 10/23/07 01:01 PM
I have the same tastes as a lesbian. And I think I make a fine thespian which rhymes. Does that count?

Thu 10/11/07 11:27 AM
learn to read into things the deeper your read the closer you are to stalking your prey :angry:

Mon 10/08/07 11:09 AM
proud to say its not me laugh explode mad

Mon 10/08/07 11:02 AM
Older women are fine with me, but my medical doesn't cover the heavier ones.

Mon 10/08/07 11:02 AM
Older women are fine with me, but my medical doesn't cover the heavier ones.

Mon 10/08/07 11:01 AM
I've gone out with two heavyset woman and one pulled my arm out of my socket and the other closed my finger in a power window. Slender women are more dainty and generally only hurt a man emotionally and not physically as well.

Tue 09/25/07 02:11 PM
he should give her a promise ring. if he doesn't call it that, he's a cheat, a liar and you can feel free to add a coward as well.

Tue 09/25/07 02:07 PM
i believe that if an older person gets with a younger person, there should be a consensus that the older is better looking, less smart and less wealthy, then its known its true love and not just mindless lust.

Tue 09/25/07 02:03 PM
Hugh Hefner, Donald Trump, etc. When an older, wealthy man marries a much younger woman, its based entirely on personality, right? laugh laugh laugh laugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Good Luck to you too! You'll need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4