georged3's photo
Mon 03/07/11 11:27 PM
If I don't get a date soon may have to consider it LOL

georged3's photo
Mon 03/07/11 11:25 PM
If I don't get a date soon may have to consider it LOL

georged3's photo
Mon 03/07/11 11:20 PM
Sorry my bad just couldn't believe my last two topics and now this one were the last three in what three weeks.we are still social out here or did I miss "no talking allowed" Hi there I know your out there.maybe the cats got thumbs lol

georged3's photo
Mon 03/07/11 03:07 AM
There presence in our lives fvllfill a perticvlar need or desire and we become comfortable a secure with it when it leaves we lose our comfort zone even panic with insecvrity.Maybe

georged3's photo
Mon 03/07/11 02:22 AM
Are there no people in oregon no one response or posts anything I'm so bored with this heck I guess I'm talking to myself. You ladies need to start indicating some intrest in the men here or stay single you can't catch fish if yer pool aint in the water get fishin

georged3's photo
Sun 02/27/11 10:22 PM
Heck Yes older younger both

georged3's photo
Sun 02/27/11 10:04 PM
Truely devistation a emtional overwhelm.vtter failure why's at every aspect.It is then that we also find who your true friends a new appreciation for clergy family and profesional counselors. I have been threw two one with marriage and young children of hers The second with adult children.It took years and the sorrows Are horrable the weak and emotonally troubled often don't make it though it.My dad had gone threw a devorce of a. Vnfaithfvl spouse.THERE is LIFE after Divorce. Many others made it though it.So yov can to try to not despise then for eventually you'll forgive them even pity them for there ignorance of forever is its real I will forever be without them sorry this was so many words

georged3's photo
Sun 02/27/11 07:08 PM
Gentleman there are many treasures that a man will desire and lay down his life for The greatest and most honorable is the Love and passion of a woman.We who live by this code and adhear to its responsinblities desearves the respect and adoration of a weman and the children they bear vs.msharmoney prettygirl and most of the weman I have met hear are fine examplees that treasure I speek of.GD3

georged3's photo
Sun 02/27/11 06:29 PM
Jest have to "weomen they have half the money and all the pvssy"

georged3's photo
Sun 02/27/11 01:33 PM
Overcome in a moment of weakness I forgot how painful the last one was.for an educated man I sure don't learn well

georged3's photo
Sun 02/27/11 01:21 PM
I forgot get ready for your really sweet and a great guy but if it was a good time send flowers and a note.

georged3's photo
Sun 02/27/11 01:15 PM

Weoman love to talk like to meet for dinner not to crowded and sizable tip to the server can get a.more private and romantic setting a share activity such as music sports arts. Concluding with private setting to express each others enjoyed and appreciation of the time spent and never jump in the sack no matter how turned on you are I'm not that easy.If she is then one night it and move on

georged3's photo
Sun 02/27/11 12:50 PM
I think because our sex organs are external our constant contact with them.Starting most days erect.To adjusting it at bedtime we inherently are extremely sexual creatures. Therefore I would say sexual appeal has a huge role. Facial exspression and do there eyes reveal there ability to be sincere.For me hones tappriciation without those three factors run or your heart is going to get stompped on guaranteed. Concluding attraction sincerity honesty and appreciation has to be present.That's not to say I won't engage for pleasures to each other but that's as far as it goes

georged3's photo
Sat 02/26/11 06:22 PM
Workhard playhard and stayhard sincerity is not a fiarytale

georged3's photo
Sat 02/26/11 12:05 PM
Its Saturday Portland Or. A days best Wish to th wonderful ladies of Mingle2 the world over Smiles and laughter throughout the day

georged3's photo
Sat 02/26/11 01:44 AM
I met a girl on mingle2 and went out tonight we had the best time.we've seen each others pic but wernt sure. What we looked like were going to date as our profile says and see what happens A big cool to trish mingle2. Rocks

georged3's photo
Sat 02/26/11 12:39 AM
Have you ever been on a blind date with someone on line

georged3's photo
Wed 02/23/11 12:14 AM
Chiverily is not dead yes there are knights in shining armor but even a king affords a flattery we like being picked vp to its nice. LoL men r so easy

georged3's photo
Sun 02/20/11 05:10 PM
Yall texas meaning hello were to quite today somebody say something had a great time out last night in P town let make plans for friday to real live mingle P town rocks

georged3's photo
Sun 02/20/11 04:40 PM
Let see I have "sword" above average IQ a tongue and voice box what else would a weoman wamt I might be shallow lol