Community > Posts By > georged3

georged3's photo
Thu 11/24/11 09:07 PM
the year gone past and the forth year to come to share our hope love and the well being of ourselves and the world over amen

georged3's photo
Tue 11/22/11 06:06 PM
i believe thats why the called it mingle that we might mingle and find someone am all in on both may we all find True Love Joy and companionship. Im in for both GD3

georged3's photo
Tue 08/16/11 08:52 PM
indeed tis always a pleasure cheers my friends

georged3's photo
Sun 08/14/11 08:10 AM
wishing you well, business is good thus my absence,miss you all.may peace joy annd happiness abound..love george gd3

georged3's photo
Wed 05/11/11 06:31 PM
Thanks guys my heart is all in all my friends are concerned that I not get hurt but that's the risk "better to love thaN not at all"

georged3's photo
Wed 05/11/11 08:08 AM
Aright figure the World over can't be wrong,tear me a new one be kind. My exfiance has got it unconditional mean no conditions to Love someone. We fell in Love as for me and now her never can fall out of Love. Question do we now get married if so how soon;or run like Hell!!!

georged3's photo
Fri 04/29/11 07:23 PM
Idle Hands 9:30 tonight party time ..Montavilla Station 80th and Stark Port Or Work hard play hard stay h--d GD3

georged3's photo
Sun 04/24/11 01:25 AM
He is risen that we may have forgiveness of sin Holy HoLy Holy is He

georged3's photo
Sun 04/24/11 01:12 AM
Happy easter mingles canton grille is jam good party ya'll join. Play time have some fun Got to say it "He is risen". Next Fri Montavilla Sation 80th stark portland come hangout live on stage idle Hands I'll sing Clapton Wonderful Tonight. Come a evening of Fun and Entertainment.

georged3's photo
Fri 04/22/11 01:10 AM
Always before the ages of time and past the ends of time its power is devine for the devine and his gift to all his creationsm Being in his image we covld dare to Love in his image

georged3's photo
Fri 04/22/11 12:53 AM
The truth of Love is for there benifit that giving it is just that anything less is selfish.To treasure it when its given never take it for granted to exspess yovr graditvde.More than often to my deepest regret that it was just my turn.keep trying might oneday get it right yov mvst be working on it it does not take negect well.I can reqvire to any lenghts that when its gone go away and don't go back withovt terms and understanding

georged3's photo
Fri 04/22/11 12:53 AM
The truth of Love is for there benifit that giving it is just that anything less is selfish.To treasure it when its given never take it for granted to exspess yovr graditvde.More than often to my deepest regret that it was just my turn.keep trying might oneday get it right yov mvst be working on it it does not take negect well.I can reqvire to any lenghts that when its gone go away and don't go back withovt terms and understanding

georged3's photo
Fri 04/22/11 12:45 AM
The truth of Love is for there benifit that giving it is just that anything less is selfish.To treasure it when its given never take it for granted to exspess yovr graditvde.More than often to my deepest regret that it was just my turn

georged3's photo
Thu 04/14/11 02:08 AM
This is big cheating is cheating its act is black and white as a Man to lose your girl to another girl might leave yovr manhood feeling a little small they now have ways to grow it bigger wonder if they invented anything for the tongue yet

georged3's photo
Thu 04/14/11 01:40 AM
I think most people till they practice at kereoke suck I stuck with it and am now. Pretty good at it two live bands regularly have me perform on stage eric claptons wonderful tonight had I not at the encouragement of a lot of beer and intoxicated friends I may never known I could sing outside of the shower I think it ROCKS sing thought Portland ore and have a blast

georged3's photo
Tue 04/12/11 11:57 PM
Love is unconditional not what we will get out of it but what they will get out of it. Your love should last forever. Will they Love and will it last forever yes if it to is unconditional

georged3's photo
Sat 04/09/11 11:00 PM
Have been absent from mengles exploring other similar sites am concerned that while the sexual organs are primarily present for reproduction they to can be used for pleasurable exsperiances and bonding however think most seem to think there put there to sit on.

georged3's photo
Sat 04/02/11 04:24 PM
Wish the fine folks of mengle2 a wonderful night of joy great entertainment and romance. May you ladies find the man of your and be safe on your journey to him. Sincerely: GD3

georged3's photo
Tue 03/08/11 06:03 PM
Thanks water bearer I was becoming paranoid, are we the last two people in oregon have they all left or maybe taken by aliens,lol love ya how's the coast dewiig he he

georged3's photo
Mon 03/07/11 11:50 PM
BEER. BEER MORE BEER AND LAST BVT
NOT. LEAST A --------- let you guys poll that fourth one #1 A BLOND #2 A GOOD F##K #3 A HOME COOKED.MEAL or #4 A VACATION

Previous 1 3 4