Community > Posts By > Shane G

Shane G's photo
Sun 12/08/19 07:13 AM
asylum...be the word brother...

Shane G's photo
Wed 06/19/19 09:15 AM
Edited by Shane G on Wed 06/19/19 09:16 AM
when HE'S GOT HIS HEAD UP A FAIRYS DRESS, HE'S A GOBLIN....SHEESH...

Shane G's photo
Tue 04/23/19 04:24 AM
There are 100's of different wine types...depends on the grape and where it's growm.

Shane G's photo
Tue 04/23/19 04:19 AM
6 days till answer...cmon folks..

Shane G's photo
Mon 04/08/19 02:13 AM
Rockgnome….great name but, 60 views and no answer...I hope the suspense is worth it.

Shane G's photo
Fri 03/29/19 05:10 AM
Just wondering y a generally honest guy has a problem when talking of scammers...

Shane G's photo
Fri 03/29/19 04:04 AM
Answer In 30 days, unless someone knows the answer.......GL....

Shane G's photo
Fri 03/29/19 04:01 AM
When is a gnome not a gnome?...

Shane G's photo
Thu 01/05/12 07:19 PM
damn i missed it do it again laugh

Shane G's photo
Wed 04/06/11 06:01 AM
cmon guys pull ya finger out!!!

Shane G's photo
Sun 03/27/11 09:03 AM
Edited by Shane G on Sun 03/27/11 09:03 AM
that is soooo kool and bought a tear to my eye :)

Shane G's photo
Sun 03/27/11 08:59 AM
thanx jess since i last posted alot has happened!!!! i finally have kids birth certificates and have sorted out the redtape concerning payments i dont want that to sound like a major thing but it helps, work is goin well as i have just been made manager on salary!!! my ex is now taking me to mediation though which can only be a good thing in my view, the kids mean the world to me and have only recently found out that she allows her new partner to smack my 3 yr old this nearly did my head in but i put it down to her goading me into something i will regret later i sooooo want to move on bigtime!!! but is it time!!!! there is someone i would like to see but i dont know how to go about it its weird! being with the same person for soooo long has left me a bit nervous round females? wrong word probs!!! i hope u know what i mean!!!!! hope to hear from u soon later jess

Shane G's photo
Fri 03/18/11 08:32 AM
watching the kids be born
getting my licence
becoming a manager

see easy....

Shane G's photo
Fri 03/18/11 08:28 AM
post em folks u know u wanna

Shane G's photo
Thu 03/10/11 05:23 PM
thanx for the kind words mate... it seems every 2nd person comes from a seperated family these days... i also fit that mould...my parents split when i was 14 and it was messy... the night they split they had been drinking and mum decided to go with dads best mate...it was round midnight and dad got my 3 brothers and myself ( i being the eldest) up and asked us who we wanted to go with...he then said shane by the way i'm not your real dad......................this had a very bad effect on me and i blame it for me being a bit of an emotional blackhole and this shows through to this very day....although after hearing the bad news i decided to stay with my dad and was the only 1 of the children that did...i know my mum had reasons for leaving and now history seems to be repeating itself....its just another reason for beating myself up...i thought i would never see dark days like that again but have unfortunatly but with the help of friends and more importantly family i am making progress....i still love my ex and would be willing to do anything to have her back but thats unlikely to happen... once again thanx for the kind words :)

Shane G's photo
Sun 03/06/11 09:33 PM
oh and 1 bit of good news, my yr1 boy Deacon was given his word test at school during last week (30 Words that they should know)and he passed so the teacher gave him the yr2 test and he passed she then gave him the yr3 test and he got 22 outa 30. she said there would be no reason y he shouldnt be reading at a yr4 lvl by years end....i was so happy and proud of him when she told me that i was glad i had my sunnies on :) so not alls bad.....

Shane G's photo
Sun 03/06/11 09:23 PM
thanx again jess, over the last month i have been trying to get myself councilling and have had no luck....unfortunatly only being able to talk to friends and work mates is not really helping as they all take my side and i never wanted there to be sides....its not constructive i guess... i do have friends at work that have been thru similar things and have been helpful in pointing me in the right direction concerning THE RED TAPE :most gov departments give me differing advice and i think this has set me back a cpl weeks...being treated more like a number than a person really sux bigtime....at the moment i do have a plan on what i need to do, no drugs so that isn't a concern alcohol is though and i am slowing realising this is a catalyst for feeling down, i dont drink to excess but i dont just have 1 at mums either :) probly somewhere in the middle, this i need to keep an eye on, and then....1 get kids birth certificates done...2 get a shared parenting agreement written up...3 get child support assesment done....4 sort out centrelink, i would like to think that once i have the kids sorted i will be in a better place (emotionally and financially). i thought originally that i would need to go thru mediation and then court but now i have a form 11 that is filled out by both parents about shared arrangements then lodged with the court making it a legal document. i cant really do anything else but follow this plan and if anything else changes i hope it wont put me back further...i have both the form 11 and the birth certificates to do this week, community legal services are helping with the form 11 and although i dont have the chilrens birth certificates i do have the original registry papers form the hospital so hopefully wont be too much a drama...i havent written it down before but doing it now does make me see that eventually i will get thru it. getting over the other stuff will just have to wait for a bit...
finally jess much thanx to you!!! its hard to find such a caring soul willing to give me their time and support, especially towards a complete stranger and youv'e helped bigtime...i really cant thankyou enough............................

Shane G's photo
Sat 03/05/11 09:40 AM
mmm to jess my thanx how is it u can know so much about how i feel and plz dont take that in a bad way, i guess coming on a dating site was probly more a revenge thing and a way to prove to the ex i could do with out her, what hurts the most is the fact she moved on so quikly (before we split as far as i know she had made up her mind a long time ago i guess) and made it near impossible for me to do anything to get her back, over the past 3-4 weeks i have been on emotional rollercoaster and i aknowledge its not good for my children but i am getting better(i still cant understand y she gave the older 2 to me so easily), there are so many things that remind me of her and time will heal....i hope...unfortunatly at the moment i still love her and bringing someone into that situation deep down i know is not good!!!!!to be honest i'm not sure y iam here but it has been good to talk n post with peepz that dont have a vested interest in either side....i keep beating myself up for taking her for granted and wish i had changed my ways yrs ago but i cant take back whats already done......i am not an innocent victim but i didnt deserve it to go down like it did!!!! i'm still working and this has impacted on my work, but they have been understanding!! i now find myself in a battle to get the children thru the centrelink nightmare and i wish i earned enough money to not have to go there!!!!i have only recently found out in the last few days that my 5yr old and 2yr old(which is in her care have never had thier births registered and so they have no birth certificate)....its just a NIGHTMARE of red tape and its not what i need at the moment....
once again jess thanx for the post any advice is appreciated whole heartedly......shane

Shane G's photo
Thu 03/03/11 02:08 AM
its true perth is pretty sucky but an hr out of perth is wonderfull lived in perth all my life and would never want to go back but the rest is kewl

Shane G's photo
Mon 02/28/11 08:29 AM
Edited by Shane G on Mon 02/28/11 08:30 AM
Can only say from a west australian point of view (even thou i'm south australian) that perth is not the place to live, but just out of perth is good, i live 1hr south of perth and then 15mins away from what used to be a small town, big city probs dont make it down here too much and rent is cheap!! there are kangaroos everywhere and 1 that is in our yard everyday,for some reason it loves bread, i pay $230 a week for a fairly nice 3 bdrm house i have a 3 min walk to beach and 10 min drive to work and shops (wow writing it down it really makes me think i'm pretty lucky) i guess i am!!!!!! smokin

Previous 1