Community > Posts By > ShannonMarie21

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/26/12 10:29 PM

Oh, and I'm a kick *ss cook. :wink:

You can cook????? Marry me!!!!! love laugh

I can cook AND serve up a pot of coffee while I do it!! Not to brag or anything. laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/26/12 10:08 PM

Because there's only so much fun you can have with a board game?

Unless it's Yahtzee. If that ain't a good time, I don't know what is. :wink: laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/26/12 09:57 PM

no such thing as a fake human;
unless it's a blowup doll or something.
some people just add a whole lot more stuff to alter their appearance.
EVERYONE does something.
i will kick your *** if you say you don't.
you might not like all that makeup, hair, and nails she adds,
but don't say the woman's [placederogatorytermhere.]
she just looks different.

Yep, I wouldn't leave the house without make up personally. I hate how my face looks without it and feel very self concious of it.
ok i understand ur point but makeup dont make the person.

Right...but it doesn't make a person bad or a stuck up b*tch either.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/26/12 09:54 PM

no such thing as a fake human;
unless it's a blowup doll or something.
some people just add a whole lot more stuff to alter their appearance.
EVERYONE does something.
i will kick your *** if you say you don't.
you might not like all that makeup, hair, and nails she adds,
but don't say the woman's [placederogatorytermhere.]
she just looks different.

Yep, I wouldn't leave the house without make up personally. I hate how my face looks without it and feel very self concious of it.

:thumbsup:

I love make up. I love messing with my hair. I love cute clothes. I like high heels. I like being a girl.

BUT I'm not a snob by any means and I'm not some ditzy b*mbo either. Because while I love to dress up, I also enjoy hanging out in sweats at the house, watching a game or a good fight or a movie with my man, makeup free and hair in a ponytail. Just because I like to look nice when I go out in public doesn't make me fake or stuck up or just looking to get laid or whatever. lol

Oh, and I'm a kick *ss cook. :wink:

But that being said...I don't think I'm better than a girl who doesn't get dolled up. To each there own. Everybody is beautiful in their own way,ya know? I just happen to like to add a little glitter to it. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/26/12 07:40 PM

((((Sweetest)))) flowerforyou waving

Oh , Oh what did I do???? surprised
laugh

nothing bad as far as I know!drinker

ur just lurved by us 2:heart: :wink:

(make that us 3laugh ) hey txmomwaving

:thumbsup: laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/26/12 07:39 PM

((((Sweetest)))) flowerforyou waving

Oh , Oh what did I do???? surprised

You didn't do anything! laugh

It's always a good thing when Romeo comes to play in the forums! drinks flowerforyou

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/26/12 07:31 PM
I do it all the time to people and have no problem when they do it to me. I actually kind of like it. :wink:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/26/12 07:25 PM
An old online friend, who I lost track of about five years ago, went through the trouble of tracking me down. I'm so happy...she was a very good friend to me during the end of my marriage. I'm sorry we lost touch after my divorce, but I'm thrilled to have her in my life again. Mega big smiles today from that. :smile:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/26/12 08:44 AM
Edited by ShannonMarie21 on Sun 02/26/12 08:45 AM

I don't know.. I've never really been into "bad boys."

I wish I could say that...Oh, how I wish I could say that.

My former love of bad boys is legend in my group of friends. I still get teased about it. My best friend here in Kansas always tells people that there was a point of time in my life that I wouldn't be interested in a guy unless I thought he would look good in jailbird orange one day. laugh laugh

In my defense, I wasn't that bad. She exaggerates a LOT. whoa

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/26/12 08:41 AM
I used to be the big drinker...and then I grew up and started questioning everyone's ability to get me home safe. So unless we take a cab now, I keep it to a very low minimum. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/26/12 08:34 AM

who's not real? every guy is real, the issue there is there are good guys and bad guys.

Girls always want the bad guys....personally I find the good blokes more of a catch.

I used to want the bad boys..now all I want is a good man. :wink:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/26/12 08:32 AM

just fabulous

sushi last night Shannon!!

double spicy Tuna!bigsmile

OMGAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Jealous!!

Did you partake in the Sake?? laugh laugh

warm bigsmile

Good girl! drinks drinks laugh

well not quite to that extent as I had to drive

but it was a good meal with good company!

Fun! I've somehow turned into the DD when my friends and I go out anywhere, dinner, to dance, whatever. I'm not really sure how that happened. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/26/12 08:27 AM

just fabulous

warm bigsmile

Good girl! drinks drinks laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/26/12 08:25 AM

just fabulous

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/26/12 08:22 AM

Yikes! I missed that! tears

There ya go! laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LYV9AZNlFU

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/26/12 08:18 AM

laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/26/12 08:16 AM
The optimistic part of me says "Heck yeah!". The pessimistic part of me says "Meh. Probably not. Somebody somewhere is bound to not find (or want to find) someone." The part of me who thinks too much says "I'm sure there's somebody out there for everyone...but there is no guarantee that person is supposed to be in your life always."

Sometimes, when I'm feeling super low, I wonder if I've already met my someone, spent the time I was supposed to with them, and now will be alone. The rest of the time I'm just waiting anxiously for Bradly Cooper. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/26/12 08:03 AM

Never ignore someone who cares for you. In the future you will realize you've lost a diamond while collecting stones.

That's sweet. I like that! :thumbsup:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/26/12 07:42 AM

Thinking my heart hurts. I miss my best friend something fierce. Talking to her on the phone isn't the same as seeing her all the time. F*** Kansas. I want to go home. :(

Thinking I want to give Shannon a big hug!! ((((((Shannon)))))) and these..flowerforyou

Good morning beautiful !!waving

Awwwww....thanks!!! smooched

Good morning to you too, gorgeous!!

I promise not to be so cranky all day. I've just been wicked homesick the past few days. Sometimes doing the responsible, grown up thing sucks. I can't wait for school to be over. Mama needs her east coast! laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 02/26/12 07:22 AM
Thinking my heart hurts. I miss my best friend something fierce. Talking to her on the phone isn't the same as seeing her all the time. F*** Kansas. I want to go home. :(