Community > Posts By > ShannonMarie21

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 09:04 PM

Thinking ... Watching a movie sounds good and some coffee love

Wanna come watch Bad Teacher with me? I'll brew you up a pot!! laugh

Bad Teacher is awesome! I love Cameron Diaz! the movie is hilarious

OMG..that movie cracks me up. I love Justin Timberlake too. He looks like he's be a lot of fun to hang out with! laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 07:08 PM

Thinking ... Watching a movie sounds good and some coffee love

Wanna come watch Bad Teacher with me? I'll brew you up a pot!! laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 06:02 PM

The Celts say that there are three things that make a man: the strength in his arms, the truth in his tongue and the honor in his heart

I concur with that drinker

Ditto! drinker

I couldn't love that more!

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 06:00 PM
I'm thinking screw it. I'm gonna go cuddle up in my fuzzy blanket and watch some Dr Who on Netflix. I'm gonna rest my brain for awhile and not worry. Ain't nothing the good Dr can't fix. :wink:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 05:37 PM

I actually think it's more accepted than older women dating younger men. Older women dating younger men is made into a much bigger deal and they're called things like "cougar" for doing so.

Exactly. It's treated as more of a novelty when women do it, where as if a man does it, it's just kind of normal, nothing out of the ordinary.

Bullchit. I hear women talk about this all the time. Have you seen so and so lately. He is with some woman that is 15 years younger than he is and it's his cousin (Well I do live in Kentucky)....smokin

Hahaha....women talk about it when one of their friends is affected by it. Like, I have no problem dating an older guy or other women dating older men. But as soon as one of my friend's loses a man to a younger woman, the chit talk starts because how freaking DARE he. laugh

No one ever said we're consistent. laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 05:29 PM

well if you ladies ever need a jogging partner look no further lol

Alright then, Mister...let's hit the trail! laugh

Can't we use a treadmill? it not that I need a machines help,
it just makes it more fun.

Sure! Can we put a couple of treadmills together and choreograph a treadmill routine like in that Ok Go video? Cuz that'd be pretty fun, I think.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 05:17 PM

well if you ladies ever need a jogging partner look no further lol

Alright then, Mister...let's hit the trail! laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 05:16 PM
Sometimes I wish I could dumb myself down, to not see all that I see, to not understand what I'm not supposed to understand. It'd make life so much easier and less painful. And I'd feel less guilty. whoa

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 05:03 PM

It's almost like I shoot down decent guys because I am so afraid of remarrying even though that would probably make me happy.

Anyone else like this?

Yes. I'm expert at this. I've somehow developed the lose them before they lose me mentality. The sad thing is, I don't even realize what I'm doing till it's pretty much done. And then it's too late.

Mine's commitment in general, not just marriage. Maybe in a year when my life has settled down some, I can work on not putting my sneakers on and running away like crazy when I see a guy getting too interested.

HOWEVER...maybe it's just gonna take that one special guy to work his way into my heart and make me realize that I want to retire my sneakers for good. Ya never know. :wink:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 04:54 PM

i missed you all while i was away for 6 days even if you guys didnt miss me i still love yas

Pssssshhhhhhh....like you weren't missed. whoa

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 03:51 PM

Thinking maybe it was wrong of me to accept a date for Friday night. I just don't know. ohwell
thinking just go have fun u never know what will happen if u don't go flowerforyou

I think when you accept a date (or ask someone on a date) you are implying that you are open to the possibility of a relationship developing. If I go out with this guy I am doing the same thing to this poor guy as was just done to me. Basically leading him on when I'm in love with someone else.

Yeah, that settles that. I'm gonna talk to him.

Then I'm gettin those cats. brokenheart

I just want to fly out there and give you a great big hug. sad2 flowerforyou flowerforyou

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 03:46 PM

I'm thinking a little over a month to New York, a little over three months till Massachusetts and Italy, and just a little over a year till I can go home to Massachusetts for good. I can't wait to be done with school. I'm ready to go home. :heart:
thinking well if u come back to mass we will have to hook up one day have girls night out flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thinking that'd be a blast!! I'd love that! flowerforyou flowerforyou
thinking just bring Blake an Adam with ya lolrofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Thinking it's definitely a double date!! laugh laugh laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 03:44 PM

I'm thinking a little over a month to New York, a little over three months till Massachusetts and Italy, and just a little over a year till I can go home to Massachusetts for good. I can't wait to be done with school. I'm ready to go home. :heart:
thinking well if u come back to mass we will have to hook up one day have girls night out flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thinking that'd be a blast!! I'd love that! flowerforyou flowerforyou

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 03:41 PM

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 03:33 PM
I wonder......

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 11:46 AM

Adam Levine....watching you on The Voice makes my breakfast so much sweeter. Yummy. love love
ok u have him i will take Blake off your hands lol :laughing: :laughing:

DEAL!! :tongue: laugh

I've never met him...but Blake is friends with one of my best friend's BIL.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 11:13 AM
Thanks, everyone! I normally stick to short stories and what not, but decided to take a crack at writing a poem for the first time since junior English class. Glad you liked it! flowerforyou

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 09:50 AM
Edited by ShannonMarie21 on Tue 02/07/12 09:51 AM
I knew that you loved me
I could see it in your smile
in the winks that you gave me
in the way you hugged my child

Hours spent together
Effortless and pure
Jumbled, happy memories
of a time before her

I never thought to mention
How much I loved you too
We both left those words unspoken
For it was enough to just be me and you

I guess maybe it's my fault
I knew she loved you too
I guess maybe it's your fault
For not hearing my silent 'I love you'
I guess maybe it's our fault
For losing me and you

As the tears start to roll
The memory of your smile melts from my view
Replaced by things unsaid
and chances that I blew
I hate that it's my fault
But I now know that it's true
Because all that time together
I honestly thought that you knew.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 08:38 AM

I actually think it's more accepted than older women dating younger men. Older women dating younger men is made into a much bigger deal and they're called things like "cougar" for doing so.

Exactly. It's treated as more of a novelty when women do it, where as if a man does it, it's just kind of normal, nothing out of the ordinary.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 02/07/12 08:36 AM

I know! But we've been talking for a really long time, so a little more of a wait won't hurt. laugh Plus I'm going to try and see him in May when I'm in Italy, even though I'm going nowhere near where he's at. We'll make it work. :wink:

Okay, May is better :-)
Sounds like a wonderful trip.

Yes, it is better. lol And it should be fantastic..I'm going with my best friend. I foresee lots of Vino in our future.