Community > Posts By > HungHandsome

HungHandsome's photo
Sat 12/08/18 01:01 PM
it's been since March you posted and it's still up . I'm very interesting and I hope that we can chill dear.

HungHandsome's photo
Thu 12/06/18 11:49 AM
People must realize that a logical mindset cannot understand spiritual words of the Bible. so what they do is call it out of date, sentient, not for our era. if you want to k ow and understand the Bible ask the teacher the Holy ghost before you begin to read to teach you what your about to read and let you understand spiritually how to apply the passage or text to your everyday life. your personal testimony is what you k ow what God did to you. nobody can say no it did not happen. books on apologetics would be very helpful to your journey here on earth. God bless you.

HungHandsome's photo
Thu 12/06/18 11:15 AM
I was born in Corpus Christi and now live in Denver. I'm the same as you. love to love someone special and call you my baby. I'm latino handsome employed 6ft actually have 2 jobs but am missing my love. please do respond dear.

HungHandsome's photo
Thu 12/06/18 11:09 AM
Hey. I haven't dressed in a while but can assure you that I'm very Dr y and passable when made up to the 9s. latino slim nice curves love to pho so hot me up. hope you have a nice large cock. ttys.