Community > Posts By > Juidicator

Juidicator's photo
Thu 01/31/13 12:54 AM
I have only found one legit person through Mingle so far and the rest have done what you said. They get to know you and send pictures...then want to move to email and yahoo quickly. Then they move to some odd country where they end up getting stuck and need your help. I noticed they have odd information in the profile and sometimes they say your name is one thing but then their pictures say a different name. The dead give away's are the ones that are super attractive and into right away. LMAO That just don't happen on a dating site.

Over all I just took the advise of many of the active people that use this for the forums "ONLY" to mingle and not date and so far has worked out a lot better. I will leave the dating to real life and Mingle for the forums when bored.

William

Juidicator's photo
Wed 01/30/13 07:07 PM
Thank you so much for all the feed back...I have never been interested in swinging myself as I can't see myself sharing a women I cared about. But as I am single and other couples are interested in me joining them. It did catch my attention but I still don't think I want to get involved sexually because I get attached to the ones I have sex with...and I have a rule not to have sex with someone unless I can see myself having kids with them. So I might dive in a bit for something different but I think that's as far as I would like to go.

William

Juidicator's photo
Sat 01/26/13 01:37 PM
I was looking for a new place to go out and my friends told me about a bar they like but they have never been their on the day I went. Well needless to say it was swingers night and they called me "Vanilla" which is a guy who doesn't swing. I was approached by married men asking me if I was interested in their wife and tell you the truth it took me by surprise because I would never want to share the women I was with. But at the same time it was an interesting concept as they where all really nice people and seemed to have very healthy companionship with their partner and friends.

So I guess my question is, "Has anyone ever been or known a swinger and how safe is it really?"

William

Juidicator's photo
Thu 01/17/13 05:46 PM
I would add a few more pictures and maybe add some information as to what you are looking for or not looking for. Also a little about yourself would be nice also.

William

Juidicator's photo
Thu 01/17/13 08:50 AM
lol, TY reinholtz :D

Juidicator's photo
Wed 01/16/13 10:25 AM
It's been a while and I updated my profile with new information and more recent pictures. I would like some detailed feedback on my pictured and profile please.

Thank You,

William

Juidicator's photo
Thu 08/09/12 10:16 PM
Seems fairly easy, but it always is when your the person on the outside looking in.

If you two are O.K. with what he is doing then things are fine. But you can clearly see that you are "NOT". So you have voiced how you feel and he clearly gave you "HIS" answer. Now it comes to if you can over look it to be with him or move on.

You both have free will to do what you want - But when you are a couple you have to respect the others rights to some degree. If they are not willing to respect your request you have to work through it like most couples do or move on which is sometimes the harder thing to do when emotions are envoled.

Good luck - another thing is learn how to deal with these problems with out involving outlets like this and facebook. People can only take so much of I love him I love him not before they don't care and you are left in a mess.

Hope it helped
William

Juidicator's photo
Thu 08/02/12 09:40 AM
Ok, so what is considered the difference between the body types?

Average - Slender - Athletic

I am in good shape but I consider myself Average - I see Slender as someone very slim and Athletic is in "very" good shape.

But depending on who's profile I see - it varies quite a bit.

So I guess what I'm asking is if someone put one of the three options for body type - What would you expect to see?

Thanks,
William

Juidicator's photo
Wed 12/14/11 10:12 AM
Updated again - took pictures out. Edited some of the information out. lol

Juidicator's photo
Tue 12/13/11 04:33 PM
Geez tough crowd

Juidicator's photo
Mon 12/12/11 10:28 PM
Alright lots of pictures added, profile updated, starting to look pretty good. Anymore feedback?

Juidicator's photo
Wed 12/07/11 04:17 PM
Working on the photos, for some odd reason it will not upload most of them. Says to large and then I change the format then it just shows up blank. Still in the works.

Edited line 1 to end of profile. I like that change. Thx :)

Juidicator's photo
Fri 12/02/11 09:48 AM
Working on that - they should be up this weekend. Super busy at work. But it's on the list. Can you ever put up to many pictures or is their is limit to the amount you can put up? Anyone know the answer to that?

Juidicator's photo
Thu 12/01/11 03:15 PM
Added :P~

Juidicator's photo
Thu 12/01/11 12:38 PM
Hmm, working on the pictures, should be up soon. Fix a few spelling errors. Hate thoses!!!

Also what is considered Avg build vs in shape?

Juidicator's photo
Thu 12/01/11 09:21 AM
Hey all been super busy at work but has added all kinds of information and a few pictures to my profile. In the process of adding some more pictures...any advice as to what kind that will help my profile?

Also if you check it out please give me some feedback.

Thanks
William

Juidicator's photo
Mon 11/14/11 12:37 PM
- No picture
- Blurry pictures
- ***Past pictures of you when you were in High School or prime of your life***
- Anyone married looking for activity partner
- Anyone kissing their pet more then another human being
- A snake in places it don't belong
- Animals that eat at the table
- Long walks to the fridge
- Candle light dinner under sprinkler systems
That is all I can think of for now. I will update after I have had more time to think about it.

William

Juidicator's photo
Mon 11/14/11 12:29 PM
Single

Juidicator's photo
Fri 10/28/11 11:16 AM
1) It's very very cold
2) Snow plows bury your car under 10ft of snow
3) People hibernate during the winter
4) People are cold as ICE
5) Men lack balls
6) Woman are not attracted to balls
7) Snowmen look sexy with a carrot
8) Red noses are hot
9) Where did the rum go!!!
10) Need to drink to stay warm

If you want to add to this thread by all mean join the fray!!!
Or if you want to add your state and we can compare.
I have visited quite a few states and this one is the most interesting with human nature being frozen in a tundra of snow.

Why I live here you say!!! Good question - we will discuss that in the next thread - Where you live and why the bunnies get more then u

William drinker

Juidicator's photo
Fri 10/28/11 10:48 AM
I think mingle should clean up the millions of people that haven't visited this site in months.

I think their should be more people from Minnesota mingling. :D

So I like to travel - check out my profile - if ya like it chat me up. I would like to see more of the world

Previous 1 3