Community > Posts By > gone

no photo
Fri 11/23/18 06:25 PM
Ahh....a fellow Cohen fan.

no photo
Sun 11/18/18 07:43 PM
Home health....major weekly mileage from "OLD DUDE" beware!

no photo
Sun 11/18/18 12:19 PM
Old school lifting...dead lifts, squats. Hate cardio but endure few mins of stairmaster 3-4t times week.

no photo
Sat 11/10/18 10:12 AM
Concerned? Hell yes...Continue? Your call. Coming from a deep in Dixie background I can testify that ignorance runs deep, and more importantly "the fruit don't fall far from the tree" . I'll be the first to say no one should be held to account for their parents...but the influences are undeniable.
I often wondered as i got older how some of the extreme positions some folks took affected their daughters? As in the MOST extremist men's daughters bringing a "Look who's coming to dinner" thing, while abandoning any objective views of family background, religious, education, work ethic, or even criminal background...they were 'non-white'.

But to YOUR question. Profile leads me inclined to see an articulate man, educated, expresses himself well and enjoys doing so. More than likely soft hearted, tendencies to trust to easily. Take a long, long, long courtship with this one.... GUARD YOUR HEART MY FREIND !!

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 03:26 PM
Ice and heat, move it as much as you can stand. Can take forever to heal.

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 03:21 PM
Oh say it ain't so...my 'lady in red' isn't just a click away??? Now yall done got me all depressed.

no photo
Tue 11/06/18 05:44 AM
Date her??? HELL I married her!!

no photo
Mon 11/05/18 07:22 PM

Except for when those of us under 50 jump into the thread and stir things up. biggrin

NO need to brag....old age'll git ya soon enough

no photo
Mon 11/05/18 07:18 PM

Topic: What r u thinking about right now??

I think I'll have what Kermit is having while the U.S. elections take place on 6 November 2018.

Thinking a shot of JimB is in order to celebrate...something!

no photo
Mon 11/05/18 07:12 PM
Hey...if it was easy??? Hang in there, keep the faith, I've got to believe each day holds promises not seen the day before.

no photo
Mon 11/05/18 07:08 PM
Got to...nothing else makes much sense

no photo
Mon 11/05/18 07:04 PM

The over 50 forum is slow. :smile:

People like to think they are still Young and like to play the Games.

I"m under no such delusion...

no photo
Mon 11/05/18 10:54 AM

West Coast - it's possible the reason you get all the 20 year olds posing in almost no clothing or nude MIGHT be because you are asking for an Intimate Encounter. That's basically a one night stand.
If that's all you want, fine, it's your life. answer a 20 year old.
If you want someone for companionship, friendship, marriage, relationship, etc. you should edit what you are asking for. And beware of some of your responses on Intimate Encounter, they might actually hand you an invoice.

Not so in my case, actually set parameters for 50-60s...no 'intimate anything'. I just thought I was special.

no photo
Mon 11/05/18 10:41 AM
Congratulations...way cool story.

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 08:57 PM

Thoughts of a good single man.

So basically a "good single man" is just an insecure lonely horny guy that never sees his kids from a failed relationship or really does much except work on his car, surf the internet for women/videos, and daydream about women while being annoyed by/afraid of the reality?

Well...I think if you changed "work on his car" to "masturbates excessively" you'll have described about 78%+ of the male population on internet dating sites.

Define: "excessively"

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 06:18 PM

MG...what's an 'old dude' to do??
paint that silver...adopt a central American accent, wear speedos all day long and only drink soy!
you will score....bigtime!!!
:laughing:

Man...seriously DID THAT few years back at a party where in I new no one. Took on a bit O the Irish, was dressed to the nines and had a handful of ladies charmed to the max....Hey, if you can't dazzle em with brilliance ..baffle em wit BS! Didn't end well, my tax attorney showed up, bit embarrassing but had weekends loaded for couple months so wasn't all bad. Whatever happened to that daring 55yo?

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 06:07 PM

OMG...what's an 'old dude' to do??

Now I would date you old dude if you lived closer. You’re hot,

Awe..got me blushing love

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 03:21 PM
OMG...what's an 'old dude' to do??

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 12:03 PM
Time/energy to handle the bevy of gorgeous 20 somethings that are soooo into me all of a sudden...love