Community > Posts By > Kyusoke

Kyusoke's photo
Tue 03/08/11 08:56 PM

Most people make judgments. They just don't like to admit it.

People who preach "You shouldn't judge" or say "I don't judge" are full of crap.

Yep, that's a judgment.

I'm sick of being told that I should not "judge."

This is a thread for passing judgement without guilt.

Have at it.

I agree, as much as people say they "dont judge" they honestly do, like a friend of mine recently told me, that he "doesnt judge people" then the next thing i know hes judging someone right in front of them. Im not saying that I dont judge, I am pretty sure i do the same thing

Kyusoke's photo
Mon 03/07/11 04:44 PM
So, i want to learn who all loves to rave, dub step, shuffle, break dance, the robot, freestyle, especially if you live close to me :D, always looking for some new friends to practice with me. So if you like any of those, post some of your favorite artists

Skrillex
Benny Benassi

ill put two for now xD i have lots more lol

Kyusoke's photo
Sat 02/26/11 06:28 AM
Still sorta new to all of this lol, but Im looking for anyone within my area maybe up to 25 miles out, I live in Fort Worth, TX close to Arlington, Tx

I am very friendly, random, adventurous, sweet, caring, fun to be around, and always myself. So come get to know me. Im sure we can start somewhere happy

Kyusoke's photo
Fri 02/25/11 09:28 AM
Hey everyone! Im here to make some new friends, get to know the place a little bit better, and maybe have a relationship down the road:smile:

Im still new to mingle2, and just want to meet others that are nice, random, spontaneous, adventurous, and just loving life. Im extremely nice, and very friendly, so if your near the area lets hang out sometime :smile: laugh happy :tongue: :banana: hope to hear from some of you ^_^

Kyusoke's photo
Fri 02/25/11 06:57 AM

I believe everyone have those moments in their life., just don't hate and be too hard on yourself, for everything that happens there is always a good thing to be learned.,
Just smile., everything will be ok

I always smile, thats not a problem, just tired of a lot of things, you may be right, i probably am being too hard on myself for everything, just not sure how to take it all i guess

Kyusoke's photo
Fri 02/25/11 06:56 AM

You can't change yourself in that way champ

You should try and be more trustworthy if anything

There's nothing wrong with being the "go to" guy if people respect you.

Have NO expectations and you'll never be disappointed. drinker

EDIT*

Same for being more "trusting"

Well i kinda already am the "go to" guy, but i think your right about the expectations, im sure i can put my mind right into not having any, just getting to that point for me will be hard

Kyusoke's photo
Fri 02/25/11 06:54 AM

That is why learning should take place so the cycle will not be repeated. You analyze your previous experiences and then gain insight. Don't get caught up in your disappointment with a situation, step back and ask yourself, what is the lesson? What can you take away from this situation? Once you understand the lesson, it is important to develop a plan on how you will behave differently if the situation arises again in the future. Figure out how you will improve your response the next time so that when it arises, you can easily recognize it and know how to handle it. Life is a training ground of sorts. We are supposed to live and learn from the situations and experiences that occur. This means we must have a heightened sense of awareness and be focused on integrating the things we learn and our wisdom into our every day decisions and actions. Understand that life will provide you with every lesson you need to know, as long as you are open to learning. :)

Im always open to learn, just tired of getting hurt, and i realize that yes, im the only one that can actually make myself not get hurt, its just, i dont know...i have lots of things on my mind right now, and im really trying not to be negative

Kyusoke's photo
Fri 02/25/11 06:41 AM
sorry your right trusting

but the thing is with that, no matter what i do, i always do the same thing over and over again, its a cycle and i cant break it

Kyusoke's photo
Fri 02/25/11 06:36 AM
if the world ended tomorrow...i would just spend it alone, and think back about all thats happened to me

Kyusoke's photo
Fri 02/25/11 06:33 AM
Have you ever had those moments, when life just sucks? Well I just did, and it hurts, i hate myself sometimes for being to trustworthy, i hate myself for being the person i am...i just cant control it...im trying to change my ways of not being the trustworthy guy, but no matter what i do, i still remain the same, and then i just get hurt at the end

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 10:55 PM
@cas6285 not even sure man lol, to be honest most people like doing what they want to believe is true, even if in all honesty it really isnt

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 10:10 PM
Great movie you should also watch Ip Man - he was Bruce Lee's mentor

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 09:16 PM
I know, I cant wait for Sunday lollaugh laugh

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 09:15 PM
well then i was completely wrong, sorry had to read it again lol

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 08:21 PM

YES!!! lol

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 08:05 PM
you know there making another sequel to that one again?

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 08:04 PM
Lol yea dude, funny as hell!

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 07:37 PM
Not sure if this topic was already on here, so I just made one again, sorry if it is though, didnt feel like going through all the listings lol

anyways Any body on here like Robot Chicken i do xD

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 07:35 PM

I took a look at your profile and everything seems to be ok, and everyone else pretty much gave you sound advice. Nothing more to add to it, except welcome and join us in the forums. :)

thank you very much :)

Kyusoke's photo
Wed 02/23/11 07:35 PM

You know what I really dont understand is, that before they even get to know me, most ladies just delete what I sent them or completely ignore me, I mean am I ugly or something? Do you not like what you read? Do I scare you? I'm honestly a nice guy...you should get to know me first before you judge me...it really hurts me that people dont try to get to know me first, and base me off of looks, or what I like to do...its so stupid..

I been trying to figure that out myself for awhile now. Its either that or I'm talking to them and I thinking all is well and then BAM nothing.

Welcome to mingle2.

lol that is so true i get that a lot too
and thanks

Previous 1 3