Community > Posts By > Haru_Totetsu

no photo
Sat 02/26/11 11:17 AM
Hello from Stalybridge

no photo
Sat 02/26/11 10:25 AM
Hi new on here. I'm 18 and looking for both friends and any possible relationships. I am a virgin and a very, very nervous one at that. I have very few hobbies (which you can read on my profile) and don't do much. I like sim[ple things and a hate other things...what I hate is smoking and drinking, they don't appeal to me at all, and I haven't found anywhere locally that does much else.

I like to read book...a lot of books...mostly fiction, with rare cases of non-fiction. I play games for the story, and...I like writing...stories. As I'm sure you'll gather I like stories. Hence why I watch films that I feel are like a story. I like anime and cartoon movies so yes I'm still watching things like Pokemon and that sort of thing. My favorite movie is Whisper of the Heart by Studio Ghibli.

I'm not physically fit or very sporty. I guess I don't feel the need to be, I guess some would say I'm looking for a reason on here. ;)

I'm not that healthy either I eat what I like and I like very little. Then again I haven't tried much.

Look I'm not here just for pointless flirting or a quick screw. I actually do want to meet people and hang out, my only problem is I don't know anyone really. few friends from school, even fewer from college and they're all to busy these days, so I am literally on my own, a lot.

I live in Stalybridge, and I only know a small area of it and Ashton. If people want to meet up they'd have to go somewhere I know, and help me get back to familiar ground because I get nervous and panic. I'm not here to lie or dodge questions. I'm here to make friends and am open to maybe getting into a relationship later, but I need people to be patient with me because heaven knows I'll be patient with them.

If anyone has any questions just ask, because I'm much more confident on the internet than in real life. If you want to eventually meet me then just ask and we'll work something out.

Oh and Haru Totetsu is my psudonym, my real names Oliver, and I hate nicknames. Had too many bad ones.

Hope we all get along. ^-^

no photo
Fri 02/25/11 09:30 AM
Thanks...I'm kind of nervouse. Not really good at this sort of thing.

no photo
Tue 02/22/11 12:05 PM
Hi

I'm new to this whole online meeting people thing really. I've used sites but none spacific for meeting people. I have a Facebook but thats not really the same as this is it.

Okay, so I like reading and I like to write,a lot. I have an account on a website where I upload them, here's the link: http://henaru.deviantart.com/ just in case anyones interested. I'm told that I am quite qwirky and childish but in the way that people like, whatever thats supposed to mean. I'm very loyal so I have a lot of things.

I play computer/video games mainly RPG's. I like stories which people tell me that I like weird games. I like books. I love to read, I get engrossed in the story. Some say I'm addicted but I just keep emotionally attached. Stories are part of our history and I treasure every one.

I'm an optimist but I'm also a realist so they conflict constantly. I can always look on the bright side of things but from a realistic point of view. I usually try to be childishly silly about things though, much more fun I think.

I'm also a Furry which usually put people off me though I think people jump to conclusions to quickly. I'm not a sicko or a little weirdo like some people assume.

I believe that everyone is my friend until they decide otherwise. Some say this makes me naive or gullible but I just think I don't have any right to judge others until they've gieven me reason to.