Community > Posts By > thumbelinakat

thumbelinakat's photo
Wed 02/27/08 03:51 PM

getting my pee pee touched

laugh laugh No matter which hand it is!! laugh laugh

who ever said it waas being touched by hands? lollaugh

thumbelinakat's photo
Wed 02/27/08 03:50 PM
im happy about being passionate and being passionate makes me happy so... there both important.

thumbelinakat's photo
Wed 02/27/08 03:47 PM
nighty night!

thumbelinakat's photo
Wed 02/27/08 03:25 PM
drinker flowerforyou laugh lmao thats great

thumbelinakat's photo
Wed 02/27/08 03:21 PM

I want cheesecake!
:tongue:

i was just thinking the same thing! And the best part is i have some! yay

thumbelinakat's photo
Wed 02/27/08 03:18 PM

after all the first impression is the most important, and if you cannot go on a date with fresh breath, clean hands(and fingernails) and decent clothing then go back to your cave where you live and use the club you used to get your last g/f.laugh laugh
lol thats great

thumbelinakat's photo
Wed 02/27/08 03:17 PM

Stay until you find something else. Once you wrap your head around the fact that it's just a matter of time, it'll be easier to deal with him. Don't put yourself in a bind over your frustration, that will hurt you more than them. flowerforyou

agreed. its the best way to do things. cheer up it'll get better.drinker flowerforyou

thumbelinakat's photo
Wed 02/27/08 03:13 PM

its not the jobs hun...its making the effort on the date, and it does work both ways
i know that, just making sure that people feel the same way, otherwise i am in big troublelaugh :tongue:
thats ok then lollaugh
lol

thumbelinakat's photo
Wed 02/27/08 03:11 PM

its not the jobs hun...its making the effort on the date, and it does work both ways
i know that, just making sure that people feel the same way, otherwise i am in big troublelaugh :tongue:

i agree with her its not the jobs lol

thumbelinakat's photo
Wed 02/27/08 03:11 PM

Yeah, but you should know by now were not all like that. Could tell ya my own stories from the male side of it about 'pyscho' women.
But I just do like you did, blow them off in no uncertain terms and keeping looking that diamond to make shine

thats y its titled "some people" lol and i totally agree some women are completly off thier rocker but then again the same tittle fits loldrinker drinker drinker

thumbelinakat's photo
Wed 02/27/08 03:05 PM

I have some money tooflowerforyou

J/k...Nothing worse then poor hygeine!

ps...

Im a pilot

firefighters are hotter than pilots. so maybe if you change your profession... lol j/k

thumbelinakat's photo
Wed 02/27/08 03:03 PM

good for you hun..i had the same with this plumber last year went on a date he turned up with dirty fingers nails which is disgusting anyway, but he was a plumber so yuk, and proceded to tell crap jokes ...fortunatley i have no tact and told him i was bored and going home...he later sent me a email saying he enjoyed our date ...eh duh laugh laugh

lol and i left out the part where he said he was classy. i almost fell pout of my chair i was laughing so hard.

thumbelinakat's photo
Wed 02/27/08 02:58 PM
Normally im pretty easy going and the following usually wouldnt annoy me as much but here's the story anyway:
I met this guy a while back, we hooked up once, but his bad breath and lack of a sence of humor was a total turn off. this was 2 months ago, and now he keeps insisting we hook up again, i tried being nice in the past but i just couldnt help myself to a full plate of sarcasm today when he had the nerve to offer me money for sex. and then proceeds to telling me he's a pilot like its going to get me into bed with him, lmao!laugh
And for the curious people no it was no one from this site either.

thumbelinakat's photo
Wed 02/27/08 02:00 PM

i live in michigan and it is hard to find a job that paysbigsmile

i moved out of michigan for a better job lol i totally agree with ya

thumbelinakat's photo
Wed 02/27/08 01:58 PM

It's like that commercial for crescent rolls...some people are soft on the inside, flaky on the outside laugh

so true lol

I watch way too much TV lol

lol its all good

thumbelinakat's photo
Wed 02/27/08 01:15 PM

It's like that commercial for crescent rolls...some people are soft on the inside, flaky on the outside laugh

so true lol

thumbelinakat's photo
Wed 02/27/08 01:14 PM
never ever faked it, then it would be no fun lol

thumbelinakat's photo
Mon 12/31/07 03:20 PM

what does this mean for the mile high club and has"stick up your ass"disease really grown to this level?
:angry:

so you agree with me then that this is just silly the...the whole groping thing was taken to harshly?

are you guys sure it was only one stick and not the whole tree, or even a cactus for that matter?flowerforyou

thumbelinakat's photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:53 PM

laugh Can someone PLEASE DEFINE!!!

REGULAR SEX AND REGULAR DATING ???

I was under the impression that ALL SEX WAS SPECIAL and all DATING was a Fluke of Nature and really BAD timing...laugh drinker love

well the way i see it sex is just that sex. some sexis special but not always and dating is just 2 poeple going out and having fun

thumbelinakat's photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:51 PM

Careful! This is a touchy feely subject!

well nobody else mentioned it, but this was funny laugh

yes yes it was lol:smile:

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12