thumbelinakat's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:55 PM
home! in michigan just for a visit

thumbelinakat's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:42 PM
nasty eww lol

thumbelinakat's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:30 PM
well i prefer taping them to a chair and tasering them but thats not much nicer than the scissor's im afraid lol

thumbelinakat's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:29 PM
lol i got offered money for sex the other night from a guy who claimed to be a "classy pilot" nope no thanks:wink:

thumbelinakat's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:26 PM

maybe you farted laugh laugh laugh

maybe i did, maybe i didnt! doesnt mean i cant blame it on him lolflowerforyou

thumbelinakat's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:24 PM

GIRLS ON THIS SITE!!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I need to get a life lolbigsmile

we were hiding cuz soemone farted and blamed it on you! shhhh... dont tell recent though okbigsmile

thumbelinakat's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:21 PM
bigsmile lol

thumbelinakat's photo
Sat 03/01/08 02:48 PM
if i still lived in michigan i would go, but im a year to old now anyway i think the age cut off is 21.flowerforyou

thumbelinakat's photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:56 PM
you must be reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! bored

thumbelinakat's photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:46 PM
no they will be ok just tie the bag tighterlaugh j/k

thumbelinakat's photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:11 PM
laugh

thumbelinakat's photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:08 PM
laugh flowerforyou laugh flowerforyou laugh flowerforyou

thumbelinakat's photo
Sat 03/01/08 11:36 AM

Timmy...meet Dannielle

laugh laugh

lmaodrinker

thumbelinakat's photo
Sat 03/01/08 11:25 AM
congrats i hope it all goes well for you

thumbelinakat's photo
Sat 03/01/08 10:58 AM

Make love not war.....Make love not war......Make love not war

If your not having fun then maybe you should consider deleting your account

why is everyone attacking me?

My dear, that was not an attack....That was joke...this seems to part of the problem...you are lashing out at me for making a joke....learn to laugh more

If I was not laughing and having fun in here...I'd delete my own account

its ok man, i see your point some people just have no sense of humor, or they do have the inability to interpret sarcasmflowerforyou

thumbelinakat's photo
Sat 03/01/08 10:52 AM

there is a time and place to joke...Lord knows I do it. and it's ok to have a different opinion and say it...but oh I don't knowohwell

I agree 100% flowerforyou

you agree with the i don't know??? laugh

i only agree with the joke part lol

thumbelinakat's photo
Sat 03/01/08 10:46 AM

ok have your pity party, doesnt matter to me either way. AND IM SORRY if i offended you by agreeing with what someone e else said. May be you should try the same to all the people you put down and offended last night. just a thought.

people are rude on this thing and I don't like it.

im not trying to be rude but your fitting right between them and the whining people that always want attention and sympathy.
suck it up deal with it or just dont bother with the ones that annoy you, that simple.

thumbelinakat's photo
Sat 03/01/08 10:40 AM
ok have your pity party, doesnt matter to me either way. AND IM SORRY if i offended you by agreeing with what someone e else said. May be you should try the same to all the people you put down and offended last night. just a thought.

thumbelinakat's photo
Sat 03/01/08 10:25 AM

" Don't Let The Door Hit You In THe Ass On The Way Out"bigsmile

see but u don't get banned for that even though that statement offended me is that fair?

your still not banned yet so whats the big deal