Community > Posts By > hops

hops's photo
Sat 10/20/07 09:08 AM
I'll go with a Tom Petty song here...

Freefallin'...in my pants

hops's photo
Sat 10/20/07 09:06 AM
nice..so true..i've been there once and it was a blasty blast ;)

hops's photo
Sat 10/20/07 08:59 AM
hey all..thanx for the warm welcome :)

I worked till midnight lastnight and I have to open at 11..jeez..oh well..it's money and I need it..haha

so how is eveyrone this morning?

I'm gonna sit here till I have to go to work and puff on this nice little Prime Time Cherry cigar...ahhh..lol..

Hope everyone is enjoying this great fall weather like I am..Criag is boring most of the time..but thats what I like about it..no hassles..just do pretty much whatever and whenever..it's going to be my 9th winter here so I should be prepared unlike last winter when I was tangled up with friends all the time and nearly froze one morning when I hopped in the shower and the water just got ice cold and then my heat went off..ahh..haha..pretty strange but damn..at -50 you need heat! So glad I got my deposit back at that place..but anyways..I need not rant anymore it's not even 10 yet.. ;)

hops's photo
Fri 10/19/07 03:27 PM
Hi everyone. I'm new to this site so be gentle please..lol..I hope to meet some new and interesting people here in time.

Im usually the funny guy in the group..my friends like to call me a younger dennis miller..lol...due to various reasons and political views..but that's just a fun fact for you to chew on..hahaha

hope some of you add me as a friend and would like to get to know me better.

laters people