Community > Posts By > Silentmoon

no photo
Sun 03/06/11 10:49 AM
I think that for someone to stop replying to other's mail is completely insane.For example: i have contacted many ladies on this site with a proposal for a relationship or dating.Most of them are willing to go further in knowing me and they just stop replying me along the way without any reason.I have also contacted two ladies with a prosal and they reply me back saying that i'm asking for what is they are not looking for.I told them that i'm happy they replied me and i prayed that they find what they do look for.Ladies i know that most guys may reply you saying all sorts of abusive words to you just because you told him the truth,but some may not.Please don't just stop replying to emails without giving any reason,you can tell/her your reason of stoping to reply to the email,i think that would be fine.

no photo
Wed 03/02/11 06:39 AM
Hoo....Ray!!! That's well said by you guy.You've made the wright choice by choosing 'true love',i assure you that is the best choice made and to be made,you have my my total prayer as you search for that love.

no photo
Wed 03/02/11 12:36 AM

Well I am not a man, and i dont know what it is like to be Brunette, or any other colour, but i do know that being me, I often get taken for dumb and easygrumble
Hmm could be that i am a little ditzy but thats not on purpose its just me, somewhere the brain misses some logical things.what
And for some reason a lot of men seem to think that just because you are friendly that you would like them to give you the honour of sleeping with them. That was pretty much the reason I came to mingle as i was sick of men thinking that one hello and I was ready to jump into bed.noway
I guess even on here, you get all the drongo's who ask you stupid questions in the first email, I had to request that men stop asking for sex or to get married in the first message, and i literally got close to 100 messages some days until I changed my profile. I dont know if that was because i was blonde or because they just think I am stupid.embarassed Even now I have changed my profile to state that I will only be friends and I still get piles of dumb messages, they dont even think to look at what i have written so arnt really interested enough to see if my brain is there or not. It appears that that is not really important.
I might change my profile again and put that i have some horrid disease that i would like to share.:angry:

Dye your hair for a few months and take notes. I would be interested in your results.

noway noway No way, blonde hair doesn not dye well, I tried putting a red hair moose through it once and it turned pink. another time we put some stuff that was supposed to wash out and it was a nice bright blue , we where using it for a party and i was stuck with blue hair for almost a month.. Definately not a good look.
Oh and having blue hair does not make people attracted to you.tears

I think you should forget this blonde hair thing,and remember that nature can't be changed only delayed. You're just okay with your natural hair.

no photo
Wed 03/02/11 12:33 AM

Well I am not a man, and i dont know what it is like to be Brunette, or any other colour, but i do know that being me, I often get taken for dumb and easygrumble
Hmm could be that i am a little ditzy but thats not on purpose its just me, somewhere the brain misses some logical things.what
And for some reason a lot of men seem to think that just because you are friendly that you would like them to give you the honour of sleeping with them. That was pretty much the reason I came to mingle as i was sick of men thinking that one hello and I was ready to jump into bed.noway
I guess even on here, you get all the drongo's who ask you stupid questions in the first email, I had to request that men stop asking for sex or to get married in the first message, and i literally got close to 100 messages some days until I changed my profile. I dont know if that was because i was blonde or because they just think I am stupid.embarassed Even now I have changed my profile to state that I will only be friends and I still get piles of dumb messages, they dont even think to look at what i have written so arnt really interested enough to see if my brain is there or not. It appears that that is not really important.
I might change my profile again and put that i have some horrid disease that i would like to share.:angry:

Dye your hair for a few months and take notes. I would be interested in your results.

noway noway No way, blonde hair doesn not dye well, I tried putting a red hair moose through it once and it turned pink. another time we put some stuff that was supposed to wash out and it was a nice bright blue , we where using it for a party and i was stuck with blue hair for almost a month.. Definately not a good look.
Oh and having blue hair does not make people attracted to you.tears

I think you should forget this blonde hair thing.You are just okay with your natural hair.

no photo
Tue 03/01/11 12:17 PM

Well what woman wouldn't?

SOME WOULDN'T! THEY PREFER FUN

no photo
Tue 03/01/11 12:17 PM

SOME WOULDN't! THEY PREFER FUN

no photo
Tue 03/01/11 12:16 PM

SOME WOULDN't!

no photo
Tue 03/01/11 11:08 AM
I've tried to explain my feelings and seriousness but most ladies think of me as a fake and unsincere person.Some may say that they have been approched like these before and when they accept they end up with a heart break.I know that most of we guys are sincere and meant everything we have and may say.Dont just condem 100 because of 40,the wold is just imparfect and full of unsincere persons(mostly guys).PLEASE FORGIVE US.

no photo
Tue 03/01/11 03:21 AM

I know the idea of having 'standards' is subjective. Some people would call those mandatory requirements standards and others would include mere preferences.
IF one has mandatory requirements(for whatever reason), do you think they can be happy with someone that doesnt quite live up to those requirements.
For example, say one person REQUIRES another be a red sox fan. Then they meet someone who knows nothing about sports and would rather read a book, but everything else clicks.
Would that person who loves red sox, have to change their life to include a LITTLE LESS of what they love in order to truly share a life with this other person who knows nothing about sports? If they did so, do you think they would truly be HAPPY?
What do you think should never be given up for a relationship and what things do you think should be negotiable....
my personal opinion is that love is a rare jewel, when we find it, all things should be negotiable EXCEPT those which diminish who we are spiritually( like, a musician shouldnt STOP performing and loving their music, and an intellect shouldnt have to feign ignorance or stop reading ,,,etc,,,)

Two people in love dosen't really have to meet up same standards for them to be happy.It can still work out if they agreed on maintaning their various standards.For example i have seen two lovers,a medical doctor and a lawyer.One dosen't have to give up his/her standard to be with the other,if one ask the other to do so,then he/she has no love for such person.They only need true love.

no photo
Tue 03/01/11 02:17 AM

I have recently noticed that most ladies turn down guys proposal for relationship,most impotantly online.You messaged them or talk personally but no reply to your proposal.Is it that he's not handsome enough,not wealthy,or he approches you wrongly.If he approches you wrongly just know that he is a newbie,dont wait for one that would say who he's not or fellings he dint have for you.It's a great shock for a guy to messaged a lady and got no answer.Yes or no may not hurt but please answer him.Please tell me why?

When are you proposing these relationships? How much effort have you put into getting to know these women?

can you make any effort if your messages are being deleted withou a reply?

That tells me you're asking right away. Stop doing that.

HELLO, THANK'S!

no photo
Tue 03/01/11 02:16 AM

I have recently noticed that most ladies turn down guys proposal for relationship,most impotantly online.You messaged them or talk personally but no reply to your proposal.Is it that he's not handsome enough,not wealthy,or he approches you wrongly.If he approches you wrongly just know that he is a newbie,dont wait for one that would say who he's not or fellings he dint have for you.It's a great shock for a guy to messaged a lady and got no answer.Yes or no may not hurt but please answer him.Please tell me why?

When are you proposing these relationships? How much effort have you put into getting to know these women?

That tells me you're asking right away. Stop doing that.

THANK'S!

no photo
Tue 03/01/11 01:38 AM
For a lady/guy to get involved in a first date,it's really a hard thing all together.If you are a guy what do think you will do to impress a lady for the first time and likewise the lady?

no photo
Mon 02/28/11 03:14 PM

Lately in my location,i saw a lady that i fell in love with.Quest what? She's 14 years older than me,i taught that she meant what i'm thinking but she's just after fun and has no love in her.She told me that our relationship will be beneficial,that she will always pay my bills and take care of me just for me to be with her.As a person that value love more than money,i told her that i will think about it.In my mind i have already decided to say NO.But i just want to hear what you guys have to say about it.

kind of pointless to ask what would please someone else,,,,
but, I would feel used in such a situation and would decline, ESPECIALLY If my feelings had truly evolved to love and all they saw me as was an object to pay for,,,,

THANK's!

no photo
Mon 02/28/11 02:28 PM
I'M AN ALIEN FROM MOON.I CAME TO EARTH BECAUSE I'M LONELY.I CURRENTLY BASE ON EARTH.

no photo
Mon 02/28/11 02:00 PM
Lately in my location,i saw a lady that i fell in love with.Quest what? She's 14 years older than me,i taught that she meant what i'm thinking but she's just after fun and has no love in her.She told me that our relationship will be beneficial,that she will always pay my bills and take care of me just for me to be with her.As a person that value love more than money,i told her that i will think about it.In my mind i have already decided to say NO.But i just want to hear what you guys have to say about it.

no photo
Mon 02/28/11 12:22 PM

no photo
Mon 02/28/11 07:07 AM

Hey everyone! I'm Andrea, here for friendships, meeting new people, you know. I love to talk about all kinds of things! I'm pretty easy going spirit! Love to try new things! Hit me up if you wanna chat!

WELCOME TO THE ZONE!

no photo
Mon 02/28/11 05:03 AM

From a woman's point of view...if you just say "hi" and that's it...don't expect a whole lot in return. I haven't been on here long and unfortunately (or fortunately, however you wish to perceive it) I am new to the dating scene. Already what I'm seeing is guys messaging me with nothing more than "hi" or giving me nicknames (sweetie, honey, etc) without ever talking to me first. Ask me questions...get to know me...let me get to know you...but you gotta say more. And NO propositions. Seriously...if I was looking for a "hook-up", I'd go to my local bar.

You really gave all the guys a great advice.Thank's!

no photo
Mon 02/28/11 04:34 AM
I know that most ladies/guys think that if they just accept to get into a relationship with a guy/lady they dont know or he is at a distance away from them, that the relationship may not work out,or the person is not a sincere fellow.I want to let you know that your life partner may just happen to come from a distance away.You just need to give him/her a chance.HE/SHE MAY BE YOUR LIFE PARTNER!

no photo
Mon 02/28/11 01:03 AM
I've always being on orbit as a moon,feeling lonely without true companion,making me to be silent with no one to talk with.All i see are planets with empty spaces and no love,i will remain constantly waiting till enternity.

Previous 1 3