Community > Posts By > breakdown

breakdown's photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:28 AM
My services are reasonable. I employ youngster who might be able to help. devil

I apologize for joking. I think about the same in regards to my girls. I always have considering my childhood experiences. I’ve decided to be proactive and enroll them in a form of martial arts when they’re old enough. I’m not endorsing fighting, but I know martial arts will teach discipline PLUS give confidence if they need to protect themselves.

Definitely try the cop suggestion. Also, possibly the school can be involved. My younger brothers were being threatened not by kids, but by some kids’ parents. They informed the Principal who effectively handled the problem. She even went so far as to “police” the bus stop. The more people who know about what’s going on, the more that can help. It still takes a village.

breakdown's photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:20 AM

drugs are bad. mkay

Not if you ask Mr. Garrison.devil

breakdown's photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:18 AM
I agree. There are no coincidences in life, only failure to understand. We don’t truly know others, so it’s foolish to assume someone was a good person and died an unfair death. Furthermore, I believe we live until our purpose is complete. Living a long life doesn’t indicate we’re being rewarded. It means we’re taking longer to finish. devil *off to kill*

breakdown's photo
Wed 01/16/08 03:20 AM

yes im married and iv said that from the begining i dont lie i dont cheat i dont hurt others im just here to meet new and wonderfull people and if thats bad tell me i will leave this sit but it is jsh and i have made friends my own age yonger people men and women so tell me honestly am i wrong for being here oh one more thing has anyone heard me talking like a tramp have i come on to any of you now may i stay and make more friends thank you for hearing me :smile:

Don't leave for anyone. Have fun making friends. flowerforyou

breakdown's photo
Wed 01/16/08 03:18 AM
My idea of romance puts popular horror movies to shame. devil

breakdown's photo
Wed 01/16/08 03:15 AM
Oh how easy it is to say for you who have not had any REAL problems that completely change who you are. But, for the right price, I'd be willing to change that. For guys, I care not if you have baggage. I'm strong, bring it. For those who don’t like it, I sharpen my axe nightly for you.devil

breakdown's photo
Wed 01/16/08 03:09 AM
There is murder-for-hire. If she’s deceased, you have no choice but to grieve and move on. *contact me for further details*devil

breakdown's photo
Wed 01/16/08 03:07 AM

Ted Bundy was a very charming and attractive man yet murdered many women. How long would you have to talk to him before you decided to meet? Regardless of how long you talk to someone before you meet, your safety must be in the forefront.

I always thought Dahmer was far more gorgeous than Bundy.blushing

breakdown's photo
Wed 01/16/08 03:03 AM
There is nothing wrong with being cautious, especially if you're meeting me devil

breakdown's photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:33 AM

I would :smile:

*note to self: DTHRomeo is a possible target*devil

breakdown's photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:30 AM

When she comes in the bathroom while your taking a crap to tell you how her day was.

I have no problem coming in while he's crapping, but I'm not talking about my day. I have a tape measure. I hold the record and I plan to keep it that way.devil

breakdown's photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:24 AM
I'm all about scaring the guy away devil

breakdown's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:31 PM
I WANT the nice guy. I date the opposite because breaking up with the nice guy is more painful. The bad boy (or whatever he's labeled nowadays) gives tons of reasons to justify the breakup. In my experience, the nice guy breaks up with you for silly minutia. Not that I’ll conclude my search for the nice guy. Just that some of you are unnecessarily picky (but any type of person can be picky, so never mind).devil

breakdown's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:22 PM
Edited by breakdown on Tue 01/15/08 03:23 PM
I'm a stalker; I don't care if you don't have money. flowerforyou

breakdown's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:19 PM
I’ll take the liberty of answering for my ex “man”, yes. And since he knows what’s good for him, you can believe my answer.devil

breakdown's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:15 PM
I'm single because I'm a stalker. No, I'm single because my type of guy is probably in prison doing life or awaiting execution devil . Or maybe because I’ve not yet been released from the happy farm (yes, that’s what I’ll call it). :tongue:

breakdown's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:10 PM
My crushes know who they are *thumbs through her address book "and I know where they live, muahahahahaha"*

devil

breakdown's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:06 PM

my sign is ONE WAY laugh laugh

aries the god of war.

noway Did you say *dramatic pause* WAR! devil

breakdown's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:01 PM
Mighty Aquarius

breakdown's photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:58 PM
Edited by breakdown on Tue 01/15/08 03:00 PM