Community > Posts By > 王薇薇

王薇薇's photo
Mon 12/17/18 06:01 PM
If you really love someone, then don't give up speaking out of turn, even if he makes you sad, try to care about him, listen to him, let him know you still love him;If you really love, so don't give up, even if he let you down, try to tolerance gradually understand, most care of that person, often is the easiest way to make you cry, gradually understand, a lot of love is not seeking to be gradually understand, a lot of things can only have once, let go also means that lost, gradually understand, sincerely to a person is not need to return.

王薇薇's photo
Tue 12/11/18 12:23 AM
Time is a good doctor. Its only drawback is that it is slow.It has never been faster or slower for anyone. It has its rhythm and will never change.His medical skill may not be very good, but no doctor is better than him

王薇薇's photo
Sun 12/02/18 06:21 PM
There is no rehearsal in the life , once missing , it will be lost forever.

王薇薇's photo
Tue 11/27/18 01:21 AM
We all say that we can't forget a certain period of time in the past, but in fact, we can't forget someone

王薇薇's photo
Fri 11/23/18 07:05 PM
a new day began to sleep yesterday's troubles, open your eyes, stretch, hands embrace the sun, the new day began to get up early, I am not lazy, I am not a blue cat, I want to be a happy xiaotian yao.

王薇薇's photo
Fri 11/23/18 12:22 AM
No matter how cruel the destiny treats one with tribulation and misfortune, it will correspondingly treat him with happiness and sweetness、Even if the happiness is short and false, it's enough to light up the whole future life.

王薇薇's photo
Tue 11/20/18 07:29 PM
I always think friendship is more real than love.Although when love comes, we all neglect friendship.But when the light of love fades away, you will find that it must be friendship that stands by you.

王薇薇's photo
Mon 11/19/18 06:01 PM
Forget, left to calm, time can not stop in the original time, lost has lost, after today and tomorrow will have other

王薇薇's photo
Wed 11/14/18 04:54 PM
I am missing and lonely travel, miss can have how pain, pain has how thick, heartbroken just understand.I walked through this cold winter with tears, I alone greeted how many dawn, and how many spring, summer, autumn and winter sent.

王薇薇's photo
Tue 11/13/18 06:23 PM
At this time, my love is just like falling flowers and spring, I just want to be alone.I say, love is a luxury, love does not love the person, do not take it easily, otherwise, it brings you too many scars, will let your life not peaceful.

王薇薇's photo
Mon 11/12/18 06:03 PM
Smiling eyes can see the beautiful scenery,
Simple peace of mind is the key to happiness

王薇薇's photo
Sun 11/11/18 06:42 PM
There is no such thing as a bad thing, only a bad mood.
To learn about sunflowers, look where the sun shines...

王薇薇's photo
Fri 11/09/18 06:49 PM
Some of the wounds, time will slowly grow good;Some pain, endure pain for a long time also become accustomed to..........However, in many lonely moments, it comes back to me.

王薇薇's photo
Thu 11/08/18 05:15 PM
I am a special sensitive person, so some things I easily use sentiment, and finally hurt myself, I am easy to be emotional, but I do not abuse sentiment, if certain things, I will be single-minded.

王薇薇's photo
Mon 11/05/18 05:55 PM
Everybody is good:heart: