Community > Posts By > silentwind

no photo
Mon 11/05/18 09:07 AM
im just here because im stuck and needed some help, will delete my account once i get some advice

no photo
Mon 11/05/18 07:55 AM
i want you to know that i live in middle east, so our kind of dating differs from most of the world
im at medical school, at my 5th year(medical college is made up of 6 years in here), so i like a girl from my class, shes a very close friend of another one who has a crush on me, but i dont like her at all, so i dont really know how to approach the girl that i like(from my 5 years of experience with the girl ik that she likes me as well), the thing about dating in my country is that we do it secretly, first on social media and text messages then real dating which might come after a year(ik it sucks), another thing that disrupts me is that the girl that i like really likes to show off, like if i became close to her she will tell almost everyone in my class, which i dont really want, since ive got an ex among them which i dont want her to know because she still loves me.

so in summary i just want to get her message me without other girls in my class finding out about it.