Community > Posts By > Gabriel1985

Gabriel1985's photo
Tue 05/17/11 07:21 PM

is something wrong with me? is something bad that at the age of 25 years, i only want love, communication, safety and commitment? that's what i want...tears

This forum could start its own pity party, I swear.
Every Thread sounds the same: "Why does no one like me??!!" Wahh Wahh Wahh! tears tears
Its not YOU we don't like.. its your damn attitude.
Confidence from within.. c'mon guys. Seriously, grow a pair.

i guess you ar not looking for the same thing like me,i'm not whinyng ,its just a topic ...give me a break,dont act so harsh flowers

Gabriel1985's photo
Mon 05/16/11 11:12 PM
i think this forum thing its awesome ,everyone looks so honest drinks

Gabriel1985's photo
Mon 05/16/11 06:04 PM

is something wrong with me? is something bad that at the age of 25 years, i only want love, communication, safety and commitment? that's what i want...tears

Yes. Some women would want sex, too.

And some others wish for a man with a good head on his shoulders. You've lost yours, it seems from the photo... poor man, probably a woman screwed it off and ran off with it.

:laughing: i guess its nothing wrong with me,i just like long term relationship thats all ..

Gabriel1985's photo
Sun 05/15/11 12:14 PM

I know it's too much to ask for but i want him to be honest with me at all times.

honesty can be somtimes a pain in the *** slaphead

Gabriel1985's photo
Sun 05/15/11 12:12 PM

i think we got the same problem...lol...coz at my age of 24 would u believe ive never been in a relationship?...guess my man is taking his time too much looking for me...lol...

actually i dont believe u bigsmile

lol...and why is that sir gabriel?...

you were never in love? you look great,i think your easy going type of girl ...you have what you need for start flowers

if its that easy, i shouldnt be here

ok,maybe you r right.
come to Canada and we can try something oops

laugh laugh :tongue:

does not sound good enough for you???what

Gabriel1985's photo
Sat 05/14/11 06:49 PM

i think we got the same problem...lol...coz at my age of 24 would u believe ive never been in a relationship?...guess my man is taking his time too much looking for me...lol...

you were never in love? you look great,i think your easy going type of girl ...you have what you need for start flowers

if its that easy, i shouldnt be here

ok,maybe you r right.
come to Canada and we can try something oops

Gabriel1985's photo
Sat 05/14/11 06:46 PM

What's the rush? Why not go out and enjoy life? Lots of guys your age found love and commitment and now 25 years later they are divorced. You are young. Don't be in a hurry to ruin your life. JMO

now dont think that i dont go out or have some fun ,but i love to be commited flowerforyou

Gabriel1985's photo
Fri 05/13/11 09:14 PM

Minglers Anonymous

thx biggrin
i try to much ,this is the problem,everythink its going to workout eventually,i'm pretty sure about it

Gabriel1985's photo
Fri 05/13/11 09:08 PM

The first step in MA is admitting there's a problem and you are powerless to it.

''MA'' ? can you explain ,srry :laughing: biggrin

Gabriel1985's photo
Fri 05/13/11 08:58 PM

can i join?flowerforyou

Absolutely! No shirt required!:tongue:

bigsmile
on topic, i think i'm a romantic type of guy , i think the loved one can answer better this question

Gabriel1985's photo
Fri 05/13/11 08:51 PM

Gabriel1985's photo
Fri 05/13/11 08:38 PM
can i join?flowerforyou

Gabriel1985's photo
Fri 05/13/11 08:21 PM

Yes.
You are a bad, bad man.
Let's do lunch :-)

ok,sounds great drinker

"this is reservations, confirming the table for two."

love is grand gabriel, just don't let the idea weigh you down while you wait for it to come along.

i know what you are saying,but some times ...the spring its not that great without the holding hands,or the beach its not that sunny without your half ...its overwhelming sometimes

Gabriel1985's photo
Fri 05/13/11 08:15 PM

And I am thinking I never had concerns about this when I was twenty five, oh wait I got a divorce when I was twenty five.laugh whoa

when did you get married?what age?

Gabriel1985's photo
Fri 05/13/11 08:05 PM

Yes.
You are a bad, bad man.
Let's do lunch :-)

ok,sounds great drinker

Gabriel1985's photo
Fri 05/13/11 08:02 PM

Gabriel1985's photo
Fri 05/13/11 07:59 PM
when you say '' bad bad man'' its sounds dirty oops

Gabriel1985's photo
Fri 05/13/11 07:29 PM

Gabriel1985's photo
Mon 05/09/11 06:42 PM

yes,your right,im Romanian , but i sayd ''from Europe'' because most of the people from North America does not know where Romania is rofl

I agree! I am from Canada and when I first moved to California people would ask me if I had lived in an Igoo????

now everybody understands why i sayd ''i m from europe'' :laughing:
they think if is north America everybody lives in igloos rofl

Gabriel1985's photo
Sat 05/07/11 09:16 AM
yes,your right,im Romanian , but i sayd ''from Europe'' because most of the people from North America does not know where Romania is rofl

Previous 1