no photo
Wed 03/23/11 10:21 PM
Edited by JointVenturePartn on Wed 03/23/11 10:24 PM

I've seen where kids have been destroyed and have moved to other schools cause they couldn't handle the rumors,peer pressure and assumptions that happens after a break up nowadays and just from a simple misunderstanding

In my village folks talking:

• Thank the people for that exclusive attention, because they make a miracle and "you" have become a star and then invite 'em in any election you want...

• however has long been known history of barking dogs, and crows cawing, but the caravan passes...

• and now all together:
STOP! You risk definitely lost dissatisfaction with the world...because when You spread Your legs, stretch Your arms & open Your heart...You will realize that You are actually a STAR!

LOL

Hugs

no photo
Wed 03/23/11 08:21 PM

When do you think a child should be allowed to have a boyfriend?

My daughter is 13 yrs old and wants to "date a boy". I told her that she's not allowed to date until at least 17 yrs of age.Just found out that she's had a boyfriend for two months! Grrrrr! I've had the sex talk with her already..she says she wants a boyfriend cause everyone else at school has one lol and yes I've asked her if she would jump off a bridge cause someone else is doing it..

I don't know how parents made it through teenage years without throttling their kid lol..I'm going by my instintics which tell me don't let her do it yet other parents are saying let her cause she'll do it anyways

What would you do? Should a child be allowed to do something just because its the new acceptable thing to do? Or should I keep doing what I'm doing and fight against it?

Howdy, challengingmind

but you know very well that any interdiction will gave opposite reaction and result wanted, do you.

Might you take your daughter for a two-three days somewhere where you could talk like two girl-FRIENDS about her dreams, fears, and desires?

As the old saying goes; "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." That's why "child-proofing your life" is as important as "baby-proofing your space". Literally applicable in any ethape of our life.

Even if something perhaps seems could belated, but your daughter will discover a worlds of adults right away, so prepare yourself and HER first of all. Just start to treat she as an adult too. With the behavioral responsibilities as well.

And please try to zap yourself to some years back in your own teen's ethape. Tell about to your daughter. She perhaps even can't imagine that you also has been a teen with many curiosities and answers needed? ;-)

OK, I propose you to download fre'e report, worth to read anyway even if it addressed not particularly to teens
http://parentingpotentials.com/cb/child-brain-health/104/freereport.html

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/YoungPeople/HealthAndRelationships/ConcernedAbout/DG_068631
http://www.gotateenager.org.uk/
http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/Talkingaboutsex/Pages/Whocanhelp.aspx

and surely you will find competitive edu-sites in USA as well.

From my experience: even if i have only son (25yrs.o) but i too have
five nieces 6 - 23 age space. I communicate always extremely careful but like with an adult of course. Small doses of "hot" information always was and still is welcoming.

Who else should talk all about? - am persuaded that a mom, grandmas or someone else BUT from a family, if all is there "normal".
That you can control. Street nor friends - no, you can't control. More REAL information with greatest accent on her own-personal responsibility then better.

Hugs

no photo
Sun 03/13/11 06:20 AM
Edited by JointVenturePartn on Sun 03/13/11 06:23 AM
I had a great time taking my dog in the park today...
Did you have a good sunday, too?

Hey, honestly it was simply reminder that we are still alive and all is very relative and only time we have count to!
I will really miss my two colleagues from Fukushima.
This couple was the best of myself, and am happy knew 'em...
Peace in mind.

#“
We live in deeds, not years;

in thoughts not breaths;

in feelings, not in figures on a dial.

We should count time by heart throbs.

He most lives who thinks most,

feels the noblest, acts the best.”

--Aristotle--
”#

Quick question: If you could live 5 or 10 or 15 years of your
life in total bliss - with NO pain - but in the end, not
remember any of it - would you do it? Really?

#Do not confuse "pleasure" for "happiness" - both recommended.
"Pleasure" is simply about immediate gratification - of your
body/ego.
"Happiness" is about seeking longterm growth
for yourself as a thriving person - and is about
nourishing your soul/core self."#

As the Nippon says "nobody can make YOU happy, only yourself", so please stop procrastinate.

Pardon me disturbed you.
Thanks.

PS: bizarre, but Smileys seems don't work for me...:-(

no photo
Fri 03/11/11 07:42 PM

Many prayers being said for them..

Thank you, Princess!
I have few Friends from, and when impossible to call...yes, prayers...
am not religious and I don't know to pray, I just lit candles in similar cases...sorry

no photo
Fri 03/11/11 07:30 PM
Edited by JointVenturePartn on Fri 03/11/11 07:34 PM
Sincere condolences to all the Japanese and especially who lost or miss their loved ones. Big HUGS.

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/google/google-stands-up-japan-earthquake-crisis-response-site/2832

"In response to the 8.9 magnitude earthquake that struck of the northeast coast of Japan at 2:46 p.m. local time today, Google has created a crisis response site. Leveraging Google Maps and Appspot, users can get up-to-the-minute news updates and, more importantly, search for missing people and report on the status of people who may have been affected.

The following tool can be embedded in any site and the form below is a live connection to the Google People Finder:

http://japan.person-finder.appspot.com/embed?small=yes

<iframe
src="http://japan.person-finder.appspot.com/?small=yes&lang=ja"
width=400 height=300 frameborder=0
style="border: dashed 2px #77c"></iframe>

no photo
Wed 03/09/11 02:00 PM

Yes , what people believe in their mind is the most
powerful drug of them all.

If you get comfort from a cat and believe that it's purr is healing ,

Great , get a cat for every room.

I like fish.

My fish don't get pissed of when I leave them for a week or so.

And when I feel bad , I stick my head in the tank and and chat with them...

Oh , they are so darling.

ohman, but I love the fish as well, especially fishing!
bofff, now our big nice aquarium with edible fish have my son, I can't because am not very "geo-stable" LOL.

And no more our speaker-parrot who had left us...even was promised will live 80yr "long"...but after I tested one good knew à la doc hypnosis program, Jaxy after one week everyday's "seances" suddenly became incredible sad, stopped his "radionews and music repetition" and say "goodbye".

Bizarre, but it's de facto and de jure reality how may react a parrot... So if someone play with similar program please protect your pets...I don't risk to post here our pic "in love".

no photo
Tue 03/08/11 02:28 PM

Hello and Welcome to Mingle!!!flowerforyou

Hugs with flowers
THX!

no photo
Tue 03/08/11 04:35 AM

Je ne parle pas français. Mais vous êtes les bienvenus.
flowerforyou

THX, pebbles4u,
and to you all for welcoming me.:-)
No, am not a French,
just an ex-love-migrante still living in here.

no photo
Tue 03/08/11 02:50 AM
Edited by JointVenturePartn on Tue 03/08/11 02:59 AM

Hi Jointventure.
how do you make these "QUOTE", please? ]The format is {qu0te]The text you want in quotes[/qu0te]

My opinion is that people are waay too concerned about germs. I've heard it said, "If you want a good immune system, eat dirt". Immune systems get developed by being challenged. A child who grows up in a hermetically sealed bubble will never develop a good immune system and will be vulnerable to ordinary "pathogens" that most people will never be phased by. I recall a book that told about ancient asian cultures who intentionally sent their kids to a kind of "camp" to be exposed to eachother's smallpox(?) germs in order to develop the immune system that would protect them from the disease at a later age when it would be much more dangerous.

Big Hugs for help, THX, artlo!
You helped me a lot.
-- there was/still persist a little problem with my browsers(ie & mozilla), I could see only "reply" but no ABC or quote or so on below any respond...

---
Well, here in F'rance exist even kind of amazing holidays for city-kids - spend up to one month in a "dirty" countryside between animals and birds, and the moms of these kids really got forgetting many of present allergies and intolerances.

By the way a presence of all natural germs has very positive influence for adenoïdes - just stop eat particularly the apples (cause some specific acids)

Do you think would be way better live into nuclear reactor?
LOL, unfortunately even there do exist some germs...:-P

OK, am bored now, what we are talking about? :-O
Yea OUR body is pretty nice colonia of germs, bacteria or virus...
Guess what?

THX so far.

boffff, now the smileys won't work...

May be any interest to talk about such a psychology - what exactly mean a type/race of a cat/dog about an owner? ;-) - or it would be "too dangerous" thema?

no photo
Tue 03/08/11 02:04 AM

Now, I don't know (LOL) if these are considered "art", but I'll upload them as well.. they were posted before in another place here on mingle2.

SOMEBODY KNOWS HOW TO CONTACT THIS GUY?
I do have a publisher proposal to...
THX.

no photo
Tue 03/08/11 01:46 AM

I don't like to sit on public toilet seats. They creep me out.ohwell

do you think your cellphone is way cleaner?

http://theoatmeal.com/quiz/phone_germs

smile2

no photo
Tue 03/08/11 01:31 AM

Ok , I admit it , as stated in another thread , I am a little paranoid and

jumpy when it comes to cats and germs .. basically I am a (Germ a phobe)

I chase dust particles with a flashlight ! Pictured below , after a long night.

Please, share with all of us your quirk or phobia ...

YOU ARE FUNNY, man!

a-HA, good question by the way, all human beinz have their own demons and divines!

Since I use tapping(ETF) (for 6 years now) I don't remember any very irrationally special...Why tap?-because it's free technique, very funny, verrrry easy to do and IT W O R K S !

BUT, right now perhaps it could be kind of arachnophobia, because particularly now -- while early printemp period -- the "spider-babies" are very hungry, and when no any mustique or fly, so sometimes after "night-relax" I found myself and my bold cat pretty nicely "snacked"...fui...regardless that every autumn I do all my possibles to eliminate 'em with bleach... So, here I don't think my phobia is irrational...

What's next?
-- if you are allergic to dust, use simply ionisator or UV Lamp. It helps incredibly efficiently. And rentabilisation is more than pretty nice. Just protect the inside plants.

All I talk here about I use myself and know how it wotrks and if it works at all. Being passionate pragmatical experiments tester i amuse in this way as well. bigsmile

Hopefully someone will find it useful too? :-)

Come to America and be my wife .

I think I'm in love ...love

uh-oh, man...blushing oops

but now PLEASE HELP me! S.O.S because I feel me right away kind a ""scaredy-cat member of the "Clueless Mob""" WHAT DO I NEED TO ANSWER in here PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?????
sad sad2

THX and Hugsflowerforyou
LOL

no photo
Mon 03/07/11 05:50 PM

Ok , I admit it , as stated in another thread , I am a little paranoid and

jumpy when it comes to cats and germs .. basically I am a (Germ a phobe)

I chase dust particles with a flashlight ! Pictured below , after a long night.

Please, share with all of us your quirk or phobia ...

YOU ARE FUNNY, man!

a-HA, good question by the way, all human beinz have their own demons and divines!

Since I use tapping(ETF) (for 6 years now) I don't remember any very irrationally special...Why tap?-because it's free technique, very funny, verrrry easy to do and IT W O R K S !

BUT, right now perhaps it could be kind of arachnophobia, because particularly now -- while early printemp period -- the "spider-babies" are very hungry, and when no any mustique or fly, so sometimes after "night-relax" I found myself and my bold cat pretty nicely "snacked"...fui...regardless that every autumn I do all my possibles to eliminate 'em with bleach... So, here I don't think my phobia is irrational...

What's next?
-- if you are allergic to dust, use simply ionisator or UV Lamp. It helps incredibly efficiently. And rentabilisation is more than pretty nice. Just protect the inside plants.

All I talk here about I use myself and know how it wotrks and if it works at all. Being passionate pragmatical experiments tester i amuse in this way as well. bigsmile

Hopefully someone will find it useful too? :-)

no photo
Mon 03/07/11 02:20 PM
Edited by JointVenturePartn on Mon 03/07/11 02:31 PM

Like say you lost your job , or had a Rotten day at work , or everything you planned went wrong ,or you in dept and so frustrated cause people keep calling and bugging you, or your car broke down,or you lost your keys,or have health problems that the doctors drive you crazy with different tests and still can't find the right answers and so on ...... How would you deal with it ? do you take it out on others but don't mean too? or do you hold it in? well if i ever get into stressful situation i use to lift weights or go for a walk or drink a few beers and feed the ducks and birds ,cause life is to short and not good to worry i know it can be really hard for some ,but never hold your stress in let it out punch a bag or pillow lift weights talk to a friend or go for a walk and always remember there is a new day ahead that can be bright as sunshine and think positive and never ever give up hope but please try not to take it out on others cause your day was bad its not their fault unless your boss that fired you lollllll kidding :)my self i think positive about life well i try to and take 1 day at a time and say maybe tomorrow will be better :)cheers waving :banana: :thumbsup:

my two belated cents: personally I use tapping(ETF) and Tony Robbins lessons - and of course here are always my best supporters my dog with cat!bigsmile

When you lost a job - you have new opportunity ever. Just start to do what you always wanted to do. Without "maybe tomorrow", do NOW, right away!

You have some experience, you are kind of expert in given category or even an authority, so you can simply to write an ebook or a book, become a couch etc and so forth - here any limit is only YOU.

flowerforyou Regards.

no photo
Mon 03/07/11 02:18 PM
well, even very belated, but I want to say SALUT!

am from France too, but am not a French myself, heck, I even think I became a bit Francophobe after 8 years of genuine L-awful marriage, brrrr...

Well, perhaps because am very curious, let me ask you: how is it possible that so nice country have almost zero trusty men for family life? Due my experience here 99,9% men will "go left" etc...plus will came back with the infections...Fui!

OK, I can just think that's cause of a colourful history of this country...;-)

Cheers!

no photo
Mon 03/07/11 01:56 PM
Edited by JointVenturePartn on Mon 03/07/11 02:01 PM
sorry, dear comtech1,
but here I can't agree with you!bigsmile
--eeuuhhhhrrr, how do you make these "QUOTE", please?

Simply because ...ok, let give you an example of my life:
as born in a capital-city in a family of a doc and lawyer, my brother and I was pretty nicely intoxicated with all these "clean (almost sterile) environment, colourful syntetics and bifenols with similar unfriendly company"....

Well, it was perhaps could been "supportable" cause our differents allergies until I develop an terriblement horrible asthma...
Ha, when your mom is a doc, then surely you will eat more tablettes+pillules instead of normal food...LOL

But once happened something "miraculous" - I was somewhere in savage countryside between cows, horses, birds etc and so forth in the farm very naturally "dirty" while about 3 weeks at such an aunt, I had even forgot my horrible asthme attacks until my parents arrived to take me back at home...instantly I re-fall again "in love with my asthma"! LOL

Fortunately my father was not so idiot and quickly understood that am a child who need a NORMAL VERY NATURALLY BACTERIOUS ENVIRONMENT!

Since that happy accident I live with a dog and cat with no more any asthma. And that doesn't mean that I live "dirty", just I use the ecological products for inside/outside around my living. (Ecological I mean here exclusively biodegradable 100%natural products...*AD* LOL
Childs of mine and my brother' never knew similar problems. Of our friends' as well.

All this "incredible" effect is proved long time ago already, just tztztztz, the "biological" gigants will use genuine propaganda to sell more and more medicaments! Simply because best money-printer will stay for all times -- a FEAR! And because if even 20% of "industrially civilized" world will use only hot steam and wood ash for cleaning *AD* LOL, and profite emotionally equilibrated life style, hahaha,... you know... I don't want to go deeper here...LOL

Yes, am absolute "rebellious" due this and myself live using her own head with some permanently frizzy brain into...*AD* LOL

AND what is most important, that particularly cats purr-smurrrrs are most efficace "medicament' for abnormal blood tention and aggresivity *AD* LOL - I know very well about what I talk!

Once again, if talk about cat's toilet: of mine make out her affairs in the bath(!immediately cleaned! *AD* LOL) - that literally means its "soles" stays relatively clean. On the other hand, cats are always licking themselves, and as Jeanniebean told, cats may be certainly cleaner than human being...;-)

Long story short: say what you want, my cat is the best healer for me, and dog is best supporter of good physical form and always great mood! And in my environment all folks will agree it.

In pets' favour here are way more positive influence than negative. Because it has been already long established that the ability of people to communicate and make friends depends on their attitude to pets as well.

Here I am NOT talking about abnormal prominence, after all, always and everywhere is the most important not to lose well-balanced harmony and clear head...*AD* LOL

THX so far, and sorry for my engrish...
bigsmile

PS: I just forgot mentioned my cat is "bold", so no any allergy possible cause that.

no photo
Mon 03/07/11 08:34 AM
Hahahaha, good this one! Thx, you make my evening! LOL

I live with the dog and a cat, but they know their place.
So saying, good manners isn't something that hurt!

Cheers!bigsmile

no photo
Mon 03/07/11 08:31 AM
Hey, There,
I absolutely agree with it, perhaps because myself am best of! Eh-nooo, no kidding - all my friends said so, "you can hate or love her, but you will never forget her!"
Why? - perhaps because my lifepattern is numer 7...but am really absolutely reasonably engaged to be a trusty friend.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 03/05/11 07:46 PM
what a nice pantouffle...:-)

no photo
Sat 03/05/11 07:42 PM
Edited by JointVenturePartn on Sat 03/05/11 07:45 PM
Hey Folks,

greets from North-France.
Am looking toward for a handsome
(soul)mate one for friendship and
more, if happens.

I care lift-up-to-date your online