Community > Posts By > Tom

Tom's photo
Mon 11/26/18 02:33 PM
Haha, no we are looking for our life experiences before birth. And the brain will always think there is hope, because it often only decides on the basis of imprints. Intuition is nice if it includes the categorical imperative. With thoughts you can normally only influence thoughts. If you have a godchild like me, you only influence the thought, wow I do what, I'm better-but it's just ego! In the Buddha's sense, life is just a dream. Destroy your ego and live, I say goodbye, best regards Thomash
Nice marketing idea "Law of attraction"

Tom's photo
Wed 11/21/18 01:23 PM
Check Community for chatting, its nice

Tom's photo
Wed 11/21/18 01:22 PM
For me this site to complicated....
I'm only here to check this site for a friend, he want to date. And he dont talk english, so there are better free choices for german dating available.... Greetz Tom

Tom's photo
Wed 11/21/18 01:15 PM
Lol, explain maybe why on this site. Shows only Hi.... Children?

Tom's photo
Sat 11/17/18 03:27 PM
Better to give this traumatized people help!

Tom's photo
Sat 11/17/18 03:23 PM
Lol, its not important how fast you shoot. I'm always astonished why not more people died. If you trained n expiriend you can change magazines in seconds, np if you have magazine capacity of 3or10 rounds or automatic. Btw, if i do i use knife. No bang and in range of 10 mtrs. no chance to stay alive. Only people who fear carry weapons....