Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 06/22/20 12:16 AM
Horror like the exorcist, i cant stand that movie, or anything bout devil possession

no photo
Sat 06/13/20 05:37 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 06/13/20 05:39 PM

Ive thought of that too, but our culture hinders us for doing so... Besides theres no divorce in my country
So you're trying to tell me that no one ever gets divorced in your Country? Somehow, I find that very hard to believe!

Only annullment but it takes years and with no assurance, depends on the grounds

no photo
Sat 06/13/20 05:21 PM
Is it time for a girl to move on if ghosted by the same guy for several times? Every time this guy came back he had explanations that the girl believed in, the guy loves her, but keeps on ghosting her...

no photo
Sat 06/13/20 05:01 PM

I think it's possible

no photo
Sat 06/13/20 04:57 PM
Ive thought of that too, but our culture hinders us for doing so... Besides theres no divorce in my country

no photo
Sat 06/13/20 04:24 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 06/13/20 04:27 PM
Yes, it happened to me but we r both still married, u know y married people tend to join dating site? Some r neglected or unhappy bout their marriage, it happened to both of us... There is unexplanable connection between us, we really understand esch other, same views in life, feelings, experience, to name a few. He is my soulmate, but unfortunately we cant be together...