Sun 03/09/08 09:14 PM
It's called the Landlord
you can find it on youtube

Meganeuss's photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:54 PM
copasetic

Meganeuss's photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:52 PM
been there girly...but it'll get better:)
If someone doesn't make you happy, though, it wasn't the right person to begin with...God knows what is right for us and isnt going to allow anything less than what we deserve. Just remember that:)

Meganeuss's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:26 PM
I totally think it's possible. For me, it's sometime's easier to open up to someone before meeting them face to face....not sure why, just is. I think if both parties are open and honest, and are able to handle a long distance relationship if distance is involved, then it can definitely work.

Meganeuss's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:23 PM
Hey...tonight's a boring night, I agree.
why are you sad?

Meganeuss's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:18 PM
Who wants to rate me:)
I'm bored, so I'll give this a shot!

Meganeuss's photo
Tue 02/26/08 07:45 PM
"leave the gun, take the cannoli"

Meganeuss's photo
Tue 02/26/08 07:44 PM
yep, that's one of my favorite movies, shoes4rhon:)

Meganeuss's photo
Tue 02/26/08 07:41 PM
"Waiter, there's too much pepper on my paprikash, but I'd be proud to partake of your pecan piiiiiie...."

Meganeuss's photo
Mon 12/17/07 04:29 PM
Happy Feet in my pants

Meganeuss's photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:51 PM
I'm with the girls in this thread...haha

Meganeuss's photo
Mon 11/19/07 01:38 PM
like...the music group? or the stuff you put on food?
cause i dont like salt, but i do like pepper

Meganeuss's photo
Thu 11/15/07 05:41 AM
I work(ed) in an office over the summer and think it's perfect at showing how people in office settings actually are on a day to day basis.
I love it:)

Meganeuss's photo
Tue 11/13/07 10:21 AM
not* work (not now...I made a typo, oopsies)

Meganeuss's photo
Tue 11/13/07 10:20 AM
I just got out of a relationship with a 25 year old. I was 19 when we started dating, he was 24...at first we thought it was awesome...but then we started realizing how different our paths were, and how we wanted different things out of life at that moment. I'm still in the go-get-em stage, whereas he was a little more settled in life. I think those differences are what causes relationships with big age gaps to now work.
That being said, it also depends on the maturity level of the two. It's sad to say, but I believe I was more mature than the guy in that case....so that was another reason why it just wouldn't work.

I don't think it's a case of love conquering all, just a matter of knowing who you are and where you want to be in life, and where your partner is and needs to be with her life. Just don't forget she has a lot of living left to do that you've already gone through; a lot of experiences to truly mature.

Meganeuss's photo
Sun 11/04/07 11:06 AM
I don't mean to pry or anything, but if you qualify for Medicaid, there are certain community support agencies that can help you with that. My mom works at one, and they have workers that come out and help both parents and kids learn how to function, and also teach the parents how to handle the kids the right way. Also, if you didn't want that, sometimes those agencies offer training to parents on how to deal with kids with ADD and ADHD, so again, if you qualified for medicaid, you could even get paid for "working" with your children on their behaviors if that agency allowed you to do that.

I'd check around, though, because there are tons of those agencies around the US.

If that doesn't help, sorries, but I could ask my mom for some tips since that's what she does pretty much all day, every day, and get back to you.

Meganeuss's photo
Sat 11/03/07 09:38 PM
what he said

Meganeuss's photo
Sat 11/03/07 09:33 PM
Being a musician myself, I tend to think musicians seem to be more laid back than other people. I think most musicians are hopeless romantics, deep down. They tend to listen to people because they like to empathize, a lot of times through music.

I dunno if any of this is even true, but it's what I think.

Plus, there's just something about a talented guy that's just majorly hot...

Meganeuss's photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:32 PM
oh, so close.
It doesn't have to be an expensive restaurant.

Previous 1 3