Community > Posts By > Not here at all

no photo
Tue 11/13/18 04:03 PM
New on the site and do make my share of mistakes or is all my fault.
Open a search, scroll, see a promising headline, scroll to read more, o dear nothing and by all means there are almost nothing to fill in anyway so second opt to look at photos, yes/no

So do you even consider messaging a profile without information and only a few photos to go on. Maybe that's the gamble trough the dice.

However as I said am new there are a feature I noticed no one has on or doesn't know about. On the bottom of your edit profile under the tab about one can select: Show testimonials when other users view your profile? And Show your friends list when other users view your profile, isn't this a great tool to see before hand if it's a unwelcome profile?

no photo
Tue 11/13/18 03:12 PM
Good day,

Also new on the site. Having read so many posts and opinions it's clear for an anticipating heart it seems I should rather delete and stay in the dark shade of life.

Stepped out of the dark shade committed, wholeheartedly willingness to travel to any known and unknown galaxy for that princess. Did spot a interesting sense, for now it went cold faster then it took me to sign up. So dusting off and keeping on flipping boulders, rock and stones. Would this pay off or more important is the time worth all the energy, considering what others has said... can only speak for myself...

Yes by all means 'old fashioned values' this is who I am, the way I where raised. But wait a minute, year 2005, so I man up, go to her face to face in real life for the ice breaking stage only to get almost falsely arrested.... The answer is not that cyberspace 'technology' are erasing our humanity, as a matter in fact it's still the human within cyberspace 'technology' by which hands we are been emotionally traumatized.

For myself, I made the decision to revert to cyberspace 'technology' not to just get trough the ice breaking stage. Having said that, there are no way other then cyberspace 'technology' to reach out to the unknown galaxy's.
Without cyberspace 'technology' as a tool, speaking for myself, within my career and lifestyle requirements I would not be able to escape the shade.

PS: O and princess if you do read this just know am on my way fighting trough cyberspace junk just to be with you...

no photo
Tue 11/13/18 01:46 PM
Did play pity good on PC strategy games. For the past like 12 years been on PS4 and at age 48 open world RPG are my thing. Did a lot online but do so prefer single player games. Hmmmm does 14 platunim trophies say any thing

no photo
Tue 11/13/18 01:39 PM
Dear Mam,

My sympathy however that's not what this are about. Raised my son from 6 months by myself as a man, is it easier or harder as for a single mother... would you have interest in a man raising a child... in general, is there a problem being a single parent according to sustainable society standards...

Rest assure there are men that would appreciate, respect and dedicate him to a lady with a child. It's an matter of personal preference. Yes it most significantly harder for a younger lady but don't give up, with the upmost respect you/single mothers are 'Gods' special angel. The knight in shining armor is out there.

Not answering your 'fast rating' question with a clear line. However again rest assured he is out there. If I may say this on behalf of others as well, you shall have a special place in a prayer, just hang in there.

Kind Regards

no photo
Tue 11/13/18 12:27 PM
December 2006, came home after a looooooong project. As a only parent son ask for muffins. Okay 8 pm than Saturday nite made them for the next day only to find the eggs the next morning still on the counter and the muffins in there container.... Nether my son or his sleep over buddy noticed anything while they where complementing me on theme.... Lesson don't bake exhausted rather bake them the next day. Never made that mistake till todayhappy

no photo
Tue 11/13/18 12:16 PM
I have 8071 skydiving jumps, 6511 BASE jumps and holding a altitude speed record, hmm you don't want to know about the time I set the canopy on fire just for some fun....

no photo
Tue 11/13/18 04:20 AM
Goo day day everyone and thank you for having me. Okay saying this like I had an exceptional invitation or is it just you guy's being so polite to stand up when I walked in...hahahaha

So yes basically making some sort of effort in stepping out of the shade in life to meet the sunshine. Yes also to give my parents and son a reason to back off, hey at least taking a step, is it in the right direction? That remains to be seen, sure however my intention and anticipation are the fuels for now. Making them last long enough to really make them count, a story for another day I suppose.

Sad that today it's almost inhuman to be human. Honest is a crime and dishonesty are getting the better... Am I begging to sound like a bad novel or am I already a tortes/turtle wanting to stick out my neck but pulling back at the same time....

My humble apology if my attempting to say "hello" are not quite within the parameters of this post.

Thank you to every person that's making this wheel turning possible and to all the honest users out there.

Johan