Community > Posts By > ArtifisticA

ArtifisticA's photo
Thu 08/11/11 11:29 PM
thank you kre8karma.that's cool of you to say.it's just kind of hard for me I guess cause I'm not the best conversationalist when it comes to meeting anyone new.I get through the basics but I'm not the type to just ask a girl for her phone#when I meet her or ask if she wants to"hook up"sometime.I guess I pretty much know the answer to my problem but sometimes I don't know if it's gonna be worth it lol okay I'll stop whining now lol

ArtifisticA's photo
Thu 08/11/11 10:37 PM
I think I'm a pretty nice guy but I have to admit that I think it's been used against me by some women before.it's most likely more my fault though because at first I come across as shy.maybe lacking confidence?I'm not sure..but I think most women want a guy that comes across as confident..and pretty much understandably so.

ArtifisticA's photo
Wed 07/27/11 08:18 PM
because of a lying,cheating ***** of a gf

ArtifisticA's photo
Thu 05/12/11 05:30 PM
I just need a cool girl that'll chill with me on the couch and watch tv

ArtifisticA's photo
Wed 04/20/11 11:02 PM

just bone when you wanna bone and if he/she wants to be your man/woman then see if it works out,if not,try to stay friends and bone
great answer just bone them
sex should be saved for a special person that you want to be long term and romantic with, not for friends and not just because you are horny. Thats the way I was always taught to think of it, but funny, hardly no one treats it that way. Its terrible :(
bahaha!I mean..absolutely

ArtifisticA's photo
Wed 04/20/11 10:33 PM
just bone when you wanna bone and if he/she wants to be your man/woman then see if it works out,if not,try to stay friends and bone

ArtifisticA's photo
Wed 04/20/11 08:05 PM
one word will undoubtedly do the trick..herpes
if they're cool with it cause they got it too..
then it's time to step up your game and go for full blown AIDS
if they're cool with that too..you should seriously ask yourself why you're still talking to someone that's hitting on you with herps and the hiv

ArtifisticA's photo
Sun 04/17/11 08:50 PM
we talkin book lernins 'n edumakashions n whatnot?
I dun sum reedin's in my tyme n the gulz fynd it sexy

ArtifisticA's photo
Thu 04/14/11 03:46 PM
have a sense of humor
like dogs
likes music
shorter than me but not a deal breaker
not have a problem with me going to band practice twice a week
and :smile: have bewbs

ArtifisticA's photo
Thu 04/14/11 02:25 PM
who could forget Charlie Sheen?ohwell drinks shades

ArtifisticA's photo
Mon 04/11/11 03:31 PM
I need a gf so that I will smile more but thank you :smile:

ArtifisticA's photo
Mon 04/11/11 03:30 PM
no problem..and that tattoo looks much better on you than mike tyson :)

ArtifisticA's photo
Mon 04/11/11 03:26 PM
stefy is hot :)

ArtifisticA's photo
Mon 04/11/11 12:24 AM
yep..the whole time yer jerkin it to some"hot chick".."she"could be jerkin it too bahaha

ArtifisticA's photo
Sun 04/10/11 11:54 PM
I just poopedflowerforyou

ArtifisticA's photo
Sun 04/10/11 11:43 PM
I'll laugh with you but I cry for no one!:cry:

ArtifisticA's photo
Sun 04/10/11 11:32 PM
cheez!

ArtifisticA's photo
Sun 04/10/11 10:00 PM

oooo so I get to choose???hmmm decisions decisions...you can call me Greg cause I knew a guy in hs named Art and he was a douchebag.

omg I just bit my tongue from telling an "art" joke...

So Greg it is.. Hi Greg, I'm Joy or Princess it's kind of interchangeable if you ask my friends... laugh blushing

how bout Joy since we're on a first name basis now ;)
and what's yer Art joke?

ArtifisticA's photo
Sun 04/10/11 09:53 PM
cool..and you seem very cool IndnPrncs.I'm just looking to bs n stuff when I'm bored ya know?

ArtifisticA's photo
Sun 04/10/11 09:49 PM
oooo so I get to choose???hmmm decisions decisions...you can call me Greg cause I knew a guy in hs named Art and he was a douchebag.

Previous 1