Community > Posts By > thedoctor

thedoctor's photo
Mon 07/09/07 02:51 PM
naughty Frank...laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

thedoctor's photo
Mon 07/09/07 02:50 PM
The hats are a bit of a stretch...BUT...if you research pyramids all over the world, you'll find a lot of surprising things! uh...guys...could you loosen the straps on this jacket?..laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

thedoctor's photo
Mon 07/09/07 02:32 PM
Dink...from a kindergarden song called Dinky Donkey.I still remember the lyrics and tune...singing! I was short and kinda slow...running, I mean..laugh laugh ...hence the name. Plus, I am a junior...so it made identification between me and dad easier. I still use it...friends and family know me by it.....I'm in the phone book that way.... I sign my checks as Dink...and when I wrote a weekly column for the newspaper my by line was Dink.

thedoctor's photo
Mon 07/09/07 01:37 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

thedoctor's photo
Mon 07/09/07 07:16 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

thedoctor's photo
Mon 07/09/07 06:50 AM
crap! I posted the whole thing!!! gues that makes the 7 minute deal null and void, huh?...laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

thedoctor's photo
Mon 07/09/07 06:45 AM
hehehe...ok...sweetie, you only have 7 minutes...hurry!!!!!!..laugh laugh laugh

BLACK EYES
People with black eyes spend the shortest time in relationships except for the one with their current addiction. They always fall in love with anything that has two legs, a pulse.They are great kissers----until they vomit all over you.. If you dont repost this and you have black eyes you will either O.D., spend the night in jail, or wake up next to some weird guy you've never seen before within the next 2 days.

Blue Eyes
People with blue eyes last the longest in relationships. They are super sexy, pretty, or handsome, very good kissers and are really hot. They always fall in love with their closest friends and never understand why. They are very funny, outgoing and don't care what people think or say. They are very satisfying and love to please. Are straight up WARRIORS((aka NINJAS)) when necessary. If you repost this and you have blue eyes you will have the best kiss sometime in the next 5 days.

Green Eyes
People with green eyes have the most passion put into relationships, honest and trust worthy, they have long lasting relationships. People with green eyes are also the most beautiful, are fun and outgoing, love to make people laugh, and random as hell. They long for the touch of another. They are very laid back. People with green eyes are very sexy and very attracted towards other people. LOVES to party. Tend to cover up true feelings, get scared over relationships. You will meet/stay with the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with if you repost this.

Hazel Eyes
People with hazel eyes are very lovable. They are really hot and are awesome to be around. They don't enjoy 'pet names'. They
don't care what people think or say. ***They are lovers, not fighters. But if you mess around, they'll knock you out.*** They are very satisfying and they love to please. They can exceed your pleasure standards. They are very laid back, chilled and love to just be around. If you repost this and have hazel eyes then you will be happy soon with the person who is in your heart.

Brown Eyes
Sexy as hell. Loves to make new friends. Their relationship tends to be very honest because if they aren't truly in love, then the relationship won't work. They fall easily for their best friends. Will do anything for that special person. Kind and polite. Enjoys being with their guy/girl. LOVES to party. Great in bed. AWESOME kisser. Can make ANYONE laugh or cheer them up. Loves to please the one they care for or love. Is not the kind of person that you want to piss off, cuz if you do they will kick your ass. Repost this if you have brown eyes and you will find the one that you are meant to be with within the next 7 min!

thedoctor's photo
Mon 07/09/07 06:38 AM
ty...flowerforyou ...:wink:

thedoctor's photo
Mon 07/09/07 06:22 AM
Hmmmmmmmm...Coco, as I remember, jhs rocked too! Long time ago, though. I'm a 60's kid!!

thedoctor's photo
Mon 07/09/07 06:17 AM
Don't let Lex see those or he'll be heading for Pet Warehouse!! I have my own menagerie, thank you! Latest addition...a little green praying mantis that has taken residency on one of my bedroom windows..laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

thedoctor's photo
Mon 07/09/07 06:08 AM
Frank, who are you referring to...whisper...me..or the dancing rodents in formal wear?...laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

thedoctor's photo
Mon 07/09/07 06:03 AM
sweet!....laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

thedoctor's photo
Mon 07/09/07 06:01 AM
Morning Frank and all!!!....very nice, Frank. I hope we all find who we're looking for ...internet or other!

thedoctor's photo
Mon 07/09/07 05:56 AM
Welcome!!...have fun!

thedoctor's photo
Mon 07/09/07 05:55 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

thedoctor's photo
Sun 07/08/07 10:36 PM
I'm ok....you're looking very sanitary tonight...hehehe

thedoctor's photo
Sun 07/08/07 10:32 PM
Welcome!!!...have a good time here!

thedoctor's photo
Sun 07/08/07 10:31 PM
G'night!

thedoctor's photo
Sun 07/08/07 10:26 PM
And people follow gypsy wondering what kind of pic she'll come up with next!...laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Hi gypsy!...flowerforyou smooched

thedoctor's photo
Sun 07/08/07 10:23 PM
Again, these forums are the key. People will see you and it's more visibility than if you send out a hundred messages. Work on your own style of responding....Big is well known....Tool is up and coming on. Hell, follow their leads or mine. This is where you become known!