Community > Posts By > latino4u2day

latino4u2day's photo
Fri 07/18/08 05:51 AM
OK, here is my pic since there was a fuss about the chicken and his fried over easy brother...LMAO

latino4u2day's photo
Thu 07/17/08 05:42 AM
I have brown eyes, even though in my main picture it is a chicken looking at an over easy fried brother...LOL...I guess one day I will change it back to my personal picture, but that one helps me to LMAO...Ok, let's see how many brown-eyed bad asses there are out there, and yes, how many brown eyed fine chicks too!!! LOL...

latino4u2day's photo
Thu 07/17/08 05:40 AM
Brown Eyes
Either sexy as hell or are adorable. Loves to make new friends. Their relationship tends to be very honest because if they aren't truly in love, then the relationship won't work. They fall easily for their best friends. Will do anything for that special person. Kind and polite. Enjoys being with their guy/girl. LOVES to party. Can make ANYONE laugh or cheer them up. Loves to please the one they care for or love.
The BEST ones at sex . is NOT THE PERSON YOU WANT TO PISS OFF WILL KNOCK YOU OUT!!!!! ( STRAIGHT BAD ASS) Amazing Kisser. Reply to this post if you have brown eyes and you will find the one that you are meant to be with in 14hours and 16 seconds, but hurry, time is ticking....tic tic tic tic...

latino4u2day's photo
Tue 06/03/08 06:21 AM
Believe it or not the dome is still standing...It was used extensively for the Katrina Refugees of Louisiana.

latino4u2day's photo
Tue 06/03/08 06:19 AM
LMAO...

latino4u2day's photo
Tue 06/03/08 06:19 AM
They suggested this is the best way to meet new people and make friends with others on this dating site. Hope to see more of you too!

C YA

flowerforyou flowerforyou

latino4u2day's photo
Tue 06/03/08 06:14 AM
I did not just join, but this is my first time seeing the community/forums area. This is my story though, always a day late and a dollar short...LMAO...

See you girls around,

Eddieflowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker

latino4u2day's photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:44 AM
I never thought I would be posting an ad to meet other females on the internet. In the past I would meet them in church, at Astroworld when that was open (seems like eons ago), and if I had a cool buddy, then I would ask him if he knew of any single girls that wanted to go catch a good game (since I always go see the Oilers..jk Texans, Rockets, or Astros. Now the internet saves so much time because you receive messages from others that first see your picture, then read your profile, then of course they rate it, and if the girls tend to like what they see, then you will get a little brief email that tells you...Let the games begin. Since I am now pursuing a Master's degree in Nursing Informatics, I sure appreciate this dating site. I have met some really interesting females as well as some shemaleimposterwannabegirls, just kidding, but truly, I have met some interesting people and I am going to go to Chorpus Christi to see a friend that I made on this site. I did go out on a Psycho-delicate date, it was a nightmare, but today I think about it and LMAO!!! At any rate, I think that life is really short, and you can never have enough friends, but if your not a Laker fan don't respond...jk, I personally wanted the Rockets to go all the way, but life happens. A final thought, when time just dissapears, there is always...Just Say Hi! Hey, can I get some priviledges or royalties for that slogan?