Community > Posts By > Rego

Rego's photo
Mon 11/19/18 05:13 PM
Riddle me this" How is it the love just seems to be tossed around like it's something we have and we can get quite easily when in fact true love and he comes but once and if lucky twice a lifetime so why do some people treated like an object and not cherish it like their own life depends on it which it kind of does.. I mean there are less and less marriages lasting a days and more and more domestic violence seems to be happening when all we have to do have a little tolerance show a little love respect I watch the way we talk to each other because as soon as we start calling each other names we begin to resent each other and that's where it all starts! So look up from you phone buy something nice or even make something go for a walk down the street grab some flowers off someone's tree tell your partner they look good in something or you like there the new project he's working on the shed small compliments go a long way to building a huge relationship they can't be wavered or faulted :)

Rego's photo
Mon 11/19/18 05:06 PM
Whichever one you feed

Rego's photo
Mon 11/19/18 05:05 PM
Logic only leads to confusion and we all know where confusion leads I think or do I I don't know I'm confused lmao. It's a there's a wolf light and hope and another wolf dark and despair which one wins?

Rego's photo
Mon 11/19/18 05:04 PM
Love comes from the soul not from the mind so how can a soul tell the time or it's age

Rego's photo
Mon 11/19/18 05:01 PM
Let me not to the marriage of true Minds admit impediments love is not love which alters with as 3 hours or weeks age race Creed or religion but bears it to the edge of Doom !! the way I see it you either believe in love with your day and if you believe in love age has no barrier no chance of beating or conquering love.kind of like saying if there was a big weevil and a little weevil having a fight which one would win? I guess you would pick the lesser of two evils lol