Community > Posts By > Jonny

Jonny's photo
Sat 03/02/19 12:02 PM
And when we choose something other than Him, he shows us His infinite love, by banishing us from paradise, to an infinite plain of hellfire, brimstone, and Torture, for the rest of eternity?

Jonny's photo
Sat 02/09/19 03:48 PM
Edited by Jonny on Sat 02/09/19 03:50 PM
the number of matches at the top, next to match, is the number of profiles that have matched with you, or your potential matches. that would be your 153. The 2, is the number of MutualMatches you have. Or people who you have matched with, and who also matched with you.

Jonny's photo
Sun 01/27/19 06:41 AM
Just got a message popup: mingle2.com says You have reached your Mail limit for today. Did not know there was a mail limit.

Jonny's photo
Fri 01/18/19 10:36 AM
a lot of peoples photos are randomly disappearing. Don't know if they are taking them down themselves, or if its a bug in the system.

Jonny's photo
Fri 01/18/19 03:51 AM
She also had the JustSayHI mark on her photo, which i have been told does in fact make her photo that old.

Jonny's photo
Fri 01/18/19 03:40 AM
I know that accounts are only deactivated by the users themselves, or by reporting the user. But this is getting ridiculous. Just read a profile, not naming any names, but in her about section she says she is 25 y/o. But under her name it says 37. That means the profile has been on for 12 YEARS, and inactive for probably that long. Maybe its time to take action, and at least deactivate accounts that have been inactive for more that, lets say a year?

Or maybe change the "Last seen over a month ago" to something a little more accurate?
Just sayin. It would help users that are actively using the dating portion of the site to find more active users.

Jonny's photo
Sun 01/13/19 07:51 PM
If a conversation disappears from your inbox, and you just started it a few minutes ago, does that mean the other person blocked you?

Jonny's photo
Wed 01/09/19 04:57 PM
Maybe its because she changed her location?

Jonny's photo
Wed 01/09/19 04:27 PM
Meh, her profile is still active.

Jonny's photo
Wed 01/09/19 04:21 PM
i got a message in my personal email that someone sent me a message, but when i go into my inbox there is nothing there.

Jonny's photo
Mon 01/07/19 06:34 PM
Nope, that's just how this site works.

Jonny's photo
Fri 01/04/19 08:22 PM
I totally understand what your saying, Bob. I've been on this site for a monthish now, and i am still wading through profiles. In the search, i hit the X on any profile thats "last seen more than a month ago". I've seen profiles that are 7-9 years old, that have probably been inactive that long. I made a suggestion about this, saying that profiles should be deleted/deactivated after 6 months of inactivity, to make it easier for newer users, and was basically told "we don't do that". and that was it.

Jonny's photo
Fri 01/04/19 11:09 AM
Just wondering. Why do some profile pics have a Mingle2 logo, or a JustSayHi logo on them?

Jonny's photo
Fri 01/04/19 04:51 AM
The NY forums are mysteriously absent of women. but good luck.

Jonny's photo
Wed 12/26/18 02:12 PM
My search criteria is set to within 100 miles of where i live. Why am i getting people from 180 - 300+ miles away in my people I might be interested in?

Jonny's photo
Fri 12/21/18 05:45 AM
Don't drink? The best remedy IMO.

Jonny's photo
Mon 12/17/18 05:51 AM
Edited by Jonny on Mon 12/17/18 05:55 AM
You would think, but since the fall of craigslist personals, people have been searching for a FREE place to find random hookups.

Jonny's photo
Fri 12/14/18 02:25 PM
Just a suggestion, but i think you should add a block and/or report button on the page when you are viewing a profile. There are plenty of times I've wanted to block/report a profile, but i can only find the button in my mailbox.

Jonny's photo
Fri 12/14/18 02:16 PM
I ask where someone lives, because most often i will get a message from someone, their profile says they are from "X" city in New York, but when you ask them, they say they are in California, or Alabama, or Florida, or Ghana.

Jonny's photo
Fri 12/14/18 05:35 AM
Spammers/Scammers. They use false locations to appear in searches, match with anyone in those searches, and then when you message them, at some point they ask for money. Happened to me a hundred times already

Previous 1