Community > Posts By > james

no photo
Fri 12/21/18 07:01 PM
good advice another tactic by underhanded people is to use WhatsApp Hangouts I wouldn't do that email or something else, get there phone number doesn't mean it's not bogus even if it's a landline tho! be aware of premium numbers. keep your wits about you

no photo
Sat 12/08/18 12:32 PM
can't leave message on forum since comment is locked

no photo
Wed 11/28/18 08:58 AM
is there any way of reinstating a connection if somebody bands you!? sometimes it's hard to know who you're talking to and what you're saying if you're having multiple conversations virtually at the same time, maybe that was the case here, I don't know. I liked the person but I've got banned I'm not sure why can I get unbanned is there no two strikes and I'm out in this game.

no photo
Tue 11/27/18 03:10 PM
what do you call a fly with no wings

lunch

no photo
Tue 11/27/18 04:50 AM
and the more of the stories is don't use your real identity on facebook or any internet for that matter, its profiling your asking for trouble, both aspects legit and criminal. and don't use gmail account you use personally, use a fake one or something else. they can hack your account through gmail, still your identity. use a different gmail account or something else like protonmail, never the one connected to your personal account, never use it for any communication the gmail, doesn't matter what it's for let it be dormant.

no photo
Tue 11/27/18 04:32 AM
i seem to have a similar problem, that's the thumbnail picture seems to disappear all the time there's no copyright nudity my own picture, so i don't know! i just mailed them and ask them if im giving answer i'll let you know if you know what it is let me know.

no photo
Tue 11/27/18 04:23 AM
when i try in tick 2 options, email will be sent to me, it says the is error, account already exists, what does it mean and why!

no photo
Sun 11/25/18 09:52 PM
tells me I have a message when I look on the envelope I don't know where to find it there's nothing highlighted how do you find a message from somebody when it says you've got one