Community > Posts By > JAZVEEN

JAZVEEN's photo
Wed 11/28/07 08:27 AM
Melbourne and yes we're out there

JAZVEEN's photo
Wed 11/28/07 08:25 AM
No way should you let her come back, I know it might seem like a big responsibility but maybe its time to step up and keep your yourself, it will be hard but since you have a supportive girlfriend she will help. Your ex simply wants the freedom to live somewhere for free basically and believe me she has no intentions of the two of you just being roomates

JAZVEEN's photo
Tue 10/30/07 05:02 AM
sure the movie was cute but the original cartoon was the best

JAZVEEN's photo
Tue 10/30/07 04:57 AM
yes Im from winter park born and raised but now I live in Melbourne, your right doesnt seem like many Floridians out there

JAZVEEN's photo
Tue 10/30/07 04:38 AM
No being tall is great Im 5 9' and when I was younger always wanted to be shorter but no I dont were anything under a 2 inch heel, I say if you got it flaunt it

JAZVEEN's photo
Tue 10/30/07 04:28 AM
Im a daddys girl so I can tell you want to help out,but she is a grownup and a woman which means anything you tell her will go in one ear and out the other. Unfortunately shes going to have to figure it out on her own

JAZVEEN's photo
Tue 10/30/07 04:26 AM
wow kids I have 2 and thats a handful but I dont think this should be a question as whether you date her or, I mean your dating not getting married. More important is getting to know her and if it turns out to be love everything will fall into place

JAZVEEN's photo
Tue 10/30/07 04:05 AM
I call my son Pooh because he Winnie the Pooh's color and although he hated it,hes now 12 and answers to it