Community > Posts By > the1andonly011

the1andonly011's photo
Sat 10/22/11 10:04 AM
Not sure if this is related. But I am thinking on day, I will meet my eternal soulmate, and we will leave this world behind - together. This world (no offense anyone here) we do not belong. We belong in a world where our hearts are reunited as One. The Amaranthine One.

the1andonly011's photo
Thu 03/10/11 01:04 PM
Good Luck and hope you find someone (soon!)

the1andonly011's photo
Thu 03/10/11 12:48 PM
Wow! Like, who knew, huh? Haha!

That was an excellent letter she wrote. Talk about being "between a place and a hard rock".

the1andonly011's photo
Thu 03/10/11 11:35 AM
I remember my first love. But it didn't turn out what I had expected. I wouldn't say she was my "Soulmate". But if we had stayed together long enough, we could have probably found that out. I'll just leave it that.

the1andonly011's photo
Thu 03/10/11 10:30 AM

Why live in the past or worry about the future?

I'm with you on that. Good words!

the1andonly011's photo
Thu 03/10/11 08:22 AM
Edited by the1andonly011 on Thu 03/10/11 08:23 AM
2KidsMom,

Haha! After looking at your profile. You do speak your mind, and freely. I love that in a woman. Blunt and to the point is always the way to go. Have fun!

the1andonly011's photo
Thu 03/10/11 07:51 AM
Hello and welcome! I just joined for the same reason. You can reach me via email or chat on this site!

Good luck and have a lovely day!

the1andonly011's photo
Thu 03/10/11 07:50 AM
Well, in my honest and humble opinion would be this:

It all depends on you and how long you have known this person. If you have known her/him a long time, and you knew all along she/he has smoke pot. I think that would have been dumb to end a friendship with someone you knew all along. I mean, I am sure if it was a reversed situation, how would you have felt?

If you just met this person, recently a not a long time. I am sure she/he will live. And, so will you.

So, it really comes back to the basic question:

It all depends on many situations. What was your's?

the1andonly011's photo
Thu 03/10/11 04:07 AM
Welcome to this great site! Hope you meet alot of great people! Not to mention cool friends. You may add me if you like. I am new as well, I just joined last night.

Benjamin

the1andonly011's photo
Thu 03/10/11 04:04 AM

I agree. I'm not as active as I once was on here. I used to post in the forums like crazy for sometimes hours on some nights and search and look around on here. But it's become an endless hunt so to speak. So maybe one day she'll come from somewhere, but until then, I'll just stick to my friends and see if I can strike up a conversation with someone on here sometime.

Yeah, I believe women have been more cautious more than they ever have. Most of the women either have been severely heart-broken, only looking for friends, or none what I just mentioned. Nonetheless, women today aren't like the women from yesteryears. And, I do understand their points.

the1andonly011's photo
Wed 03/09/11 10:13 PM
Very deep and well expressed. Man, who hasn't been down that road before? I am sure there have been a few that have (including myself).

the1andonly011's photo
Wed 03/09/11 09:54 PM
I am sure we are all here for one reason or another. Whether we're looking for a long-term friendship or a long-lasting relationship. We're all "looking".

With all these online dating sites (and this site is no exception to the rule), who can you really rely on getting what we're all looking for these days?

We all used to remember back in the days, when we would search effortlessly in the back of the newspapers to find or include ourselves to these dating sections of the "Community News".

Now, thanks to the wonderful and unlimited world of the internet, we can narrow our search time by 100x. But of course, just as the same rules implied: Don't just respond to any (catchy) Want ads. But nonetheless, we have come a long way from those black ink-filled newspapers to look for our "Soulmate" or friendships.

So, who really has time to search through these endless dating sites?
It's like saying "So many women,m so little time".

the1andonly011's photo
Wed 03/09/11 09:10 PM
Hello Ladies!

My name is Benjamin. I just joined this site in hope to find a long-term friendship. Perhaps, maybe if things work out, we could maybe find ourselves staring in the eyes of Love. Maybe, share our hearts and minds. As well, as our lives together.

But for now, I would like to maintain a long-term friendship. Because, friendship to me is more important (at this moment). So, if there is anyone out there looking for a long-term friendship; please let me know.

I do frequently respond to any serious inquiries. So, let me know alittle about yourself. And, we'll go from there. Hey, it's the first step to a long-lasting Friendship. Perhaps, more!