Community > Posts By > darkrythm

darkrythm's photo
Thu 03/17/11 11:09 AM

I don't see myself as 'negative' about relationships or marriage, I'm just being realistic. I know, 'realistic' sometimes seems negative.

The perfect relationship is one with love, real love. It is not roll playing of husband and wife, or expectations. It is being sensitive to your partner, and communicating and loving.

Anger or disrespect or feeling disrespected will destroy your sexual feelings for you partner.

That is why they say "Never go to bed angry."

(Because you won't get any...)

Right. Never been married, but have been in a 4 year and a 5 year relationship. As for realistic, it is all about what you make of it; i am not talking about an ideal, i am talking about communicating and loving, as you noted above; and if people do what you said, there would be a lot more of hot sex too. FYI, thank you for the compliement; i do love to smile.

darkrythm's photo
Thu 03/17/11 10:16 AM
Edited by darkrythm on Thu 03/17/11 10:18 AM

Seriously? Are you married?

An average woman with children is often expected to cook three meals a day, do laundry, watch the kids, clean the house etc. Some men still think that she has time to have sex three times a day. Seriously. That's absurd.

If you are really healthy.... there will be more sex.

Looks like what you are talking about is a lack of balance in your relationship...an "average woman"? Can you care to support that? Fact is when both people in a relationship help out without keeping count, then you have a lot more time to be intimate and loving, that and turning of the TV. As for sex, yes, i have had women who i have been consistently intimate with multiple times a day, who had kids and a job; then again, the were more than happy to communicate when things were overwhelming and when they needed help (and vice versa).

darkrythm's photo
Thu 03/17/11 07:52 AM

Communicating sexual needs and desires is, usually, not a problem in a marriage. This is where wives usually say "I just don't need sex as much as you".

I dont think that's true. People might think they communicate, but chances are that they are too afraid to fully open up. Sex is fun, engaging, and pleasurable at its best. Why would anyone not participate in any activity that only has positives? In fact, i find that once you open up a woman, they tend to be more demanding of sex, not less.

darkrythm's photo
Wed 03/16/11 09:36 AM
Depends on how open you can be about your sexual needs to your partner. Lots of people are too closed off when it comes to expressing their true sexual needs and desires.

darkrythm's photo
Tue 03/15/11 02:38 PM

This is an awfully sensitive thing to talk about, but I have nothing to lose. This is one of the reasons that I am not looking for a permanent girlfriend here. There will be a time, not too far away, where my body will begin to fail me in all the ugliest ways. If I were to find myself with a younger girlfriend, I would have to send her away when that starts to happen. The rub is that younger people, especially women, are more fun to be around. I think that I tend to think in a young-ish sort of way, and I always gravitate toward younger people. they bring out the 30-something in me. This is not to say that there are not women my own age who are not the same, but they seem to be fewer and farther between.

I must add though, the older I get, the older the women that make me feel that way.

Fun has nothing to do with age; the older women/younger men evolution has to do with just this fact.

darkrythm's photo
Tue 03/15/11 01:13 PM
Put up some pics without those shades, and with a smile.

darkrythm's photo
Tue 03/15/11 01:05 PM

^this...the "bad boys" that I know & love are not jerks or azzholes to women! They take good care of the girls they like/love, they just get into trouble with the law from time to time. I absolutely love being able to kick back & just be a girl when with a man like this & not have to be in charge of making every little decision or having to fend off drunkies in a bar with the guy I am suppose to be out with sitting there like a bump on a log!

lol @ getting into trouble with the law...outside of that, i agree with you. That, and the fact that the man you are with knows what he wants and needs and is not afraid to express it.

darkrythm's photo
Tue 03/15/11 12:44 PM
Cooking for a woman has it's rewards.

darkrythm's photo
Tue 03/15/11 12:37 PM

Why do you think that, darkrythm?

Because if you are in touch with who you are, you become what you need to be for your mate. Women, i don't think are attracted to "bad boyness" but the underlying current of masculine sensuality; being in control and confident is very attractive to anyone, you don't have to be out of control or an ahole to exude those qualities. A woman can sense that a man will take charge/control at the right times, and that can be an aphrodisiac. It doesn't prevent a guy from being a gentleman either.

darkrythm's photo
Tue 03/15/11 12:33 PM
For me, it's just the fact that women of a certain age and older tend to know themselves and what they want; hence they are more confident.

darkrythm's photo
Tue 03/15/11 12:28 PM
Ultimately, all that matters is that a man is in touch with his masculinty and the world around him. All other "categories" are unimportant.

darkrythm's photo
Tue 03/15/11 07:50 AM

darkrythm said:

PS we don't really care that much about your mind initially (or if we say we do, its because you are above our league; the only way to equal the playing field). :)

Initially is the key/ (Because initially you just want sex.)

You say that you don't really care that much about a woman's mind but I think that is only if all you are thinking about is sex. Initially.

I don't think you would be very happy in the long run - with a really stupid and uninteresting woman no matter how good she looked. You would soon lose respect for her and start mistreating her and chasing smarter women.

But if you are telling the truth about yourself, that you really don't care about your woman's mind, then that does not really reflect good character upon you. You are being honest, but that kind of thinking is not going to be very successful in the long run. Its caveman kind of thinking.

Women were the last to get the right to vote because of men thinking that women were better kept ignorant, barefoot and pregnant. It is because in truth, women are smarter than men on the average so men do what they can to keep them down.

That's just the way it is. And it is the statistics.

Now turn that around, and see how you would feel about this statement:

Women don't care about a man's mind as long as they can provide sperm and work like a horse to support us in the style we want.

Well, i think men and women are a lot more visual that we would like to acknowledge. A big component of attraction is the mind, but the initial attraction tends to be physical.

darkrythm's photo
Mon 03/14/11 09:42 AM

In my experience there are three kinds of men.

1. The ones who "say" they don't want to get married but within about three months they are talking about marriage or asking you to get married.

2. The ones who talk about wanting to find the right woman to settle down and get married, but are really just playing the field, or afraid of commitment.

3. They just want to get laid, and beyond that they are fair game. (Meaning they don't think beyond that.)

Men, do any of you fall into one of these categories?

Something for everyone?

I'd hate to ask, but what are the three types of women?

Only 2
She look soo Fine
and

Everyone else. :)

PS we don't really care that much about your mind initially (or if we say we do, its because you are above our league; the only way to equal the playing field). :)

darkrythm's photo
Mon 03/14/11 09:40 AM

In my experience there are three kinds of men.

1. The ones who "say" they don't want to get married but within about three months they are talking about marriage or asking you to get married.

2. The ones who talk about wanting to find the right woman to settle down and get married, but are really just playing the field, or afraid of commitment.

3. They just want to get laid, and beyond that they are fair game. (Meaning they don't think beyond that.)

Men, do any of you fall into one of these categories?

It is quite possible to fall into all three depending on the woman. :)

darkrythm's photo
Thu 03/10/11 10:39 AM
Well, it is easy to criticize, but much harder to be authentic, because all of us have stories that we tell ourselves about who we are; it doesn't mean they are true...Look at how many profiles are very similar, for example.

darkrythm's photo
Thu 03/10/11 10:13 AM
It would be blank!

darkrythm's photo
Thu 03/10/11 10:11 AM
Why live in the past or worry about the future?