Community > Posts By > JohnShandor

JohnShandor's photo
Sat 11/10/07 07:07 PM
I say celebrate everyday. I do not need some over commercialized crap to make me spend time with family and friends. If I want to give a gift, I give a gift. I do not want to be forced to give. What if I really do not like you, I have to buy you something because popular culture says I should? I don't think that is right. We are forced into things that are uncomfortable and akward, why because it "tis the season". We as a people (I mean world wide) that christmas is someone elses birthday. No matter what you believe, he had an impact on the world. We have turned it into a commercial mess. I don't want to give gifts, because I have to, I want to give because I want to. And not just 1 day a year. We are pushed to spend, spend, spend and to what end?Fighting to get your kid the latest, greatest, whatever is popular then. No, get with loved ones, family or friends and reflect. It is the end of a YEAR and almost the start of a new year. We have too few years in our lives. Spend time talking of the past and dreaming of the future. Send them a gift for the hell of it on April 10th, because you want too.

JohnShandor's photo
Sat 11/10/07 06:37 PM
Hey AQlla,
dont know that Dr. Phil or Oprah will help with this one. I have meet my soulmate, we are so together on everything. I am going to visit over New Years for 10 days. The Thing is She lives in Mexico and I live in Ohio. I want to be with her so much, I will go there and live. I can get a job there no prob (3 degrees in Biology and Polymer Science), but do you I think am I nuts? I have moved 3 times for work, from Ohio to Texas, from Texas to Montana, from Montana back to Ohio. I would move for love, but I have to give up the work I now do. Is safety and security more important that the heart? Or is love the ruler of it all. I would live in a box on the street if I could hold her every night. But I want more for us. At what point do I bring up the subject? I know you are going Oct 14 to this??? But we have made the connection. I felt the electricity from her first response to me on this forum. I have not slept twice this week because we were on the phone. I am freaked out by it. This much this fast. I know it is not rebound. The thinks we have in common is weird. It feels as though we were ment to be together. Please give me some of that mojo you have

JohnShandor's photo
Sat 11/10/07 06:18 PM
Thanks man.

JohnShandor's photo
Sat 11/10/07 06:10 PM
Thanks man. She is a sweetheart. I posted to get some help learning to use this sit. Then I found the newbs spot. I think I have it down. Need 1 more friend though to use little smilly faces. Any takers????

JohnShandor's photo
Sat 11/10/07 06:03 PM
It sounds like it might have been a falcon. They are smaller than Hawks and look a lot alike. Search Peregrin Falcon. They are very prominate in the NE usa and love to feed on other birds. They have been rereleased into big cities to help with the pigeon population. Hope this helps.
My family in WVa has a golden eagle roost on the property. Man to see it fly. 6-7 foot wingspan, reddish gold colors. What a bird. I know I am a dork, i love it though.

JohnShandor's photo
Thu 11/08/07 03:26 PM
Yes I have found you. And you have found me.

JohnShandor's photo
Wed 11/07/07 07:55 PM
I have a 6 hour flight booked for Dec 30th to spend News Years Eve. I am heading to Hermosilo Mexico to meet someone from here. Getting a passport now really sucks.

JohnShandor's photo
Wed 11/07/07 05:14 PM
If you want it do it. I personally don't like them but I love tats. It is a personal choice. If it helps you be you then it is right no matter what anyone thinks. Hard times with parents , could write pages on that. Be you. If it is for you than it should be you.

JohnShandor's photo
Wed 11/07/07 05:10 PM
That is not right.WTF keep it in the bedroom, or kitchen or whereever. that junk should not be online. There are sites you can visit for that if you want. Not here.

JohnShandor's photo
Wed 11/07/07 05:05 PM
Sorry dude but that message was for me. Would love to see your bike though. post some pics my will be up saturday.

JohnShandor's photo
Wed 11/07/07 04:22 PM
I will pic this weekend. doin final before paint now. will be rollin this spring.

JohnShandor's photo
Wed 11/07/07 04:19 PM
Thanks.

JohnShandor's photo
Wed 11/07/07 03:50 PM
Hello everyone,
I am John and I am trying to get used to this site. I am new to all of this, not computers or the net, but this site. I have some questions, could someone please help me out.
1. How do you IM someone? I have gotten them but cannot figure out how to send.
2. How do I invite friends? Not outside but members.
3. How do you search for someone by their JSH name? I can search but only selected criteria.
Thanks in advance for any help. It is appriciated.
John

JohnShandor's photo
Wed 11/07/07 03:30 PM
Doin good,
How you doin? Still have not got the pic in final yet. Working on it but my real job is makin me a lot of OT. Should have it this weekend. That is is I don't spend it talkin to you which I would rather do. Ridin season is over for me Snow fell today. Time to really start weldin and grindin. Picked up the metal for my frame jig today. I will work on that next week.

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/06/07 06:22 PM
I am not doing good. i meet a wonderful lady on here. We have emailed a lot. We are trying to get together live but I am a dumbass. How does the IM on here work? I am so new to this internet thing. She lives in Mexico and I am in Ohio, so the time diff only gives us a little window to chat. Can someone please help me.

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/06/07 06:17 PM
She is in Mexico and I am in Ohio. There is a connection going on here but we cannot talk together. I applied for a passport tonight to go and see her. We have shared some of the greatest messages on here. We have really made a connection. CB if you are still online let me know. I know you can only get this at work, it is late but i want to tlk.

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/06/07 06:00 PM
Where is at on her site. We email all the time, she has hit me hard. I am too dang new to this stuff. She tried to IM me her last night but I did not get it. Please someone help.

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/06/07 05:56 PM
Thanks I am new to this. Really thanks.

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/06/07 05:51 PM
Hey sweetie where are ya. Cannot find IM on this site. Only have you as my friend that might do it. This is close enough. Everyone can read it but I don't care. I want to talk to you.

JohnShandor's photo
Mon 11/05/07 07:30 PM
Hey Thunderbear what tribe. My maternal grandpa was 100% Irioquois.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25