Community > Posts By > JohnShandor

JohnShandor's photo
Thu 12/06/07 02:55 PM

I have two, and if you havent watched them..I suggest you do so.. Number one is "A Clockwork Orange" I swear I am not psycho, but it is a good one, and the other is "Sooper Troopers" HOLY HELL- it took over dumb and dumber as my favorite "dumb" movie, just hilarious!!

I love Super Troopers haha is greatest comedy ever made

JohnShandor's photo
Thu 12/06/07 02:51 PM

gladiator, flash gordon (i know, it's lame, lol)

Im with you there Flash was great for the time. In the new CG era I would say Transformers, 300 and Underworld

JohnShandor's photo
Sat 12/01/07 06:31 AM
I had his stunt cycle. Was way fun. Was him for Halloweeen several years. Loved Wide World of Sports. Always have Evil on there.

JohnShandor's photo
Fri 11/30/07 02:31 PM
Just heard he passed away today. My I have so many broken bones tryin to be like him as a kid. He will be missed. When it gets cold I can fell all of the beaks and think of the stupid stuff I tried to jump on my bike. God Speed Evil!!!

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/27/07 04:23 PM
Forgot the sound LOL.
Favorite sound: Rustling leaves

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/27/07 04:21 PM
Favorite Smell: Fresh cut grass
Favorite Taste: A woman (damn, I love that)Sorry a little dirty but it is what it is, Esto es.
Favorite Feeling: Sand in my toes. Nice and warm a little gritty. So nice.

JohnShandor's photo
Mon 11/26/07 05:23 PM
HEAT
Pacino, DeNiro, Kilmer, Sizemore, Judd, Portman. Great film. Michael Mann hit the nail with that one.

JohnShandor's photo
Mon 11/26/07 04:04 PM
He should have won the Oscar for it. Capt Jack is one of the greatest characters of all time. JD gets so into his roles. He had the Sparrow tattooed on his arm, the P brand is real and he had his teeth modified for the character. His films are great. He really likes to play roles in the 17 and 18 century. It fits him well.

JohnShandor's photo
Mon 11/26/07 03:57 PM
That is a great scene. That movie is a classic. ILMAO through it.

JohnShandor's photo
Mon 11/26/07 03:44 PM
Some bretty bad flicks in here. Here is my list:
Romance: Hope Floats
Action: Red Water (sharks and oil drillin in La, Lou Diamond Phillips cannot act)
Horror: Blood Rayne
Comedy: Dumb and Dumberer (Why ruin a classic?)
Musical: Moulin Rouge
M. Knight Shyamalan: The Lady in the Water
QT: Jackie Brown (come on, some great lines but bad movie)
Stanley Kubrik: Eyes Wide Shut
Ok I could rant for hours here. That is my list.

JohnShandor's photo
Mon 11/26/07 03:25 PM
Finally a good thread. I love the zombie movie. All horror movies in fact. I snuck into the theater and saw ZOMBIE when I was 15. Been hooked ever since. A really good movie that deals with real zombies that has not been mentioned is The Serpent and The Rainbow. A true story about a chemist/antropologist searching for the drug used in Voodoo to create zombies. They wanted to try and use it for an anestetic. Bill Pulman stars in it. Not eat your flesh zombies but explores the Voodoo culture and the belief in real zombies.
My Favs:
Zombie
Dawn of the Dead (remake)
Shaun of the Dead
28 Days Later (love it that PETA set the virus free laugh )
Night of the Living Dead (was at the graveyard the opening scene was shot at this weekend, my grandpa is buried there it is in Alma WVa.)
Resident Evil
Return of the Living Dead (too funny)
Day of the Dead
Man too many to list. They are so much fun to watch.

JohnShandor's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:55 PM
We know the rules now.:wink: laugh laugh You are busted. No more layers.

JohnShandor's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:51 PM
Layer are good, except for strip pool, or poker

JohnShandor's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:47 PM
Might be. I need a shot. What is the rec?? I am thinking JhaggerBomb to get some energy. Need to type faster.

JohnShandor's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:42 PM
Hi misswright,
just trying to watch the game and type. too much action here. man my fingers cannot keep up. I type and am 3 post behind?

JohnShandor's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:41 PM
Doin good. Havin fun and tryin to keep up with the post, did not know we were into strip pool here. Oh, Yeah

JohnShandor's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:38 PM
Oh yeah, big win for the Browns today!!!!! I guess it is a big win over Houston??? Oh well, it was football. So, how is everyone doin tonight?

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/20/07 05:43 PM
Thanks for bringing back Torreybelle. I tried early on but no go. just a fight, but was fun. HaHa Damn good fight. Why not Right?

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/20/07 05:41 PM
5'5" damn I can crap bigger that that. Waht a little sphinterherhead. He is an ass.

JohnShandor's photo
Tue 11/20/07 05:34 PM
Cool man, I did not like what Coolhead wrote and went for him. It turned to you, Sorry. Truce, for sure.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25