brennensdaddy313's photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:46 AM
lol, hey , if it works it works, grats

brennensdaddy313's photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:43 AM
being a good man, and getting walked all over, having to change who you are, to better suit the dating world, and to keep from getting hurt... too much. on a less personal note, ignorance.

brennensdaddy313's photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:41 AM
no, cant say i have.... jave a local amusement park here, barely like that one, and my sons content with that one so we stay here lol.

brennensdaddy313's photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:40 AM
i take it you dont like him lol

brennensdaddy313's photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:58 PM
aint that the truth brother?

brennensdaddy313's photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:34 PM
lmao at johnybravo , and good night froggy

brennensdaddy313's photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:32 PM
sounds good to me.

brennensdaddy313's photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:28 PM
thank you sweet heart..... didnt expect to see you actually join the site..... nothing but kind words from you, very much so appreciated. We on for tomorow night? Youir man said he might have to work.

brennensdaddy313's photo
Sat 12/22/07 06:57 PM
mam, this whole thing was just meant to start a convo, and spiralled out of control, but thank you. I do love myself just as i am. Took a long time to become that way , but i have been that way for atleast 5 years. **shakes head** now, ive just got a head ache. thank you though.

brennensdaddy313's photo
Sat 12/22/07 06:46 PM
ty drew, and my last comment wasnt directed at you

brennensdaddy313's photo
Sat 12/22/07 06:43 PM
**shakes head** absolutely absurd, first of all i dont like tooth pics either, so ty, but once again, way to go on twisting me up!! have a great holiday!

brennensdaddy313's photo
Sat 12/22/07 06:23 PM
Drew,

i do appreciate everyones responces, and the only ones i have "lashed out at" are the ones who totally misconstrued what i said and put words in my mouth. I didnt right a topic that asked , "wont you please ridicule me as a human being because i asked a honest question and i feel like being a human punching bag verbally because of it." The majority of these people are actually enraged by this question, and there fore are speaking out of rage. Its like trying to hold a political debate, except with extra bs. Please do not take what i am saying as blatant disrespect, because i mean none where theres none due. I neither ridiculed anyone, nor made fun of anyone. I have remained level headed through all of this. I simply just wish i would not have typed anything at all. Im not a skinny guy pointing a finger and saying, your fat, i couldnt date you, im a 350 pound guy sitting here questioning why a heavy set man cant be attractive to a smaller woman. Any heavy set person who says they havent ever asked them selves the same question about the opposite gender is flatly lying. Every one at some point and timne has been made to feel that the way the way they look is not good enough for some one. and what, because i generalize it to a certain veriety of people i am the bad guy? and why , because i said it out loud?? Explain to me where what i said was wrong, because i am definately confused. I didnt want the opinions to stop, i wanted the ignorance to stop. an adult convo is just that, an adult convo. As for your friend , i understand her point, but theres still those vows, for better or worse, the only way i would react that way is if my better half was purposely sabotaging herself. As far as my weight goes in respects to how i treat my life, just because someones fat, does not mean they wont pay their bills , if that were the fact my sons mom would be morbidly obese. In closing , there isnt much thought in depth due to my original post because there was no depth meant in the original post to begin with . what i said is what i meant, nothing more, nothing less, letter for letter. Thank you for your opinions, and i wish you and your family a very happy holidays.

brennensdaddy313's photo
Sat 12/22/07 10:13 AM
i like to think im a good guy, easily not the "norm" among men today atleast, i totally support and agree with you!!

brennensdaddy313's photo
Sat 12/22/07 10:10 AM
ty dreamer, its good to hear that

brennensdaddy313's photo
Sat 12/22/07 10:09 AM
always choice a lol, but thats not wqhy i asked lol

brennensdaddy313's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:48 AM
ty

brennensdaddy313's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:42 AM
a semi sensitive man, who cuddles , listens and is there, but is tough and masculine when it counts, or a man who is masculine 24/7, and emotionally unavailable? Just making convo folks....

brennensdaddy313's photo
Sat 12/22/07 06:30 AM
as far as any one else goes, you know, its so easy to try to tear the guy apart that has a simple question apart huh?? what, cuz your fat?!?!? hello, im fat!!! since posting this question ive change my freakin profile, so stop your childish tantrums and insults and just let it go. It really sickens me to see so many stand up and attack one person just because of one question. I didnt say anything wrong. And i sure as heck never said i wouldnt date a fat woman, but now im getting message after message after message. Its sickening!!! grow the heck up!! every time you point a finger, theres three more pointing right back at you. And heres a little hint, your attacking me because of your insecurities. I attacked no one, i am secure with my self, i have dated many skinny women, and many heavy set women, i dont have a dating problem so to speak, i just wanted to see what people would say. So ladee friggin daa. get real, peace the freak out. (i hate mornings)

brennensdaddy313's photo
Sat 12/22/07 06:18 AM
the add breaks, and i though i figured that out, as for the question, it was a simple question, no poor me attitude, thank you for your input though

brennensdaddy313's photo
Sat 12/22/07 06:17 AM
its simply a preference drew, like i prefer a dodge pick up , over a chevy, now just because its potentially a mortal sin!!! lol, doesnt mean i discriminate !! apparentely everyone seems to think i discriminate, and i wish i could delete thise whole mess

Previous 1 3 4 5