Community > Posts By > Desert Don

Desert Don's photo
Mon 11/22/21 05:34 PM
Edited by Desert Don on Mon 11/22/21 05:36 PM
Stuart, God help us if that bloated windbag runs again in 2024. Take a look at all the creeps he's surrounded himself with and his "supporters"--- Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, 3 Percent and stupid militia groups. Of course, you know that right now the ultra right of the Republican Party is trying to set themselves up in official capacity in election offices in various states so they can hold on to power. That is not democracy, but authoritarianism or Fascism .

His supporters, I believe, are mostly conspiracy nuts. Critical thinking is something they don't do. You'd think that if they believe in conspiracies so strongly they might stop to think about Q-ANON. What if the government started it to ferret out extremists in the population? In other words, a government sting? That would be rich--and I'd back that in identifying the fascists, racists and ultra nationals.:wink:

Desert Don's photo
Mon 08/17/20 04:20 PM
I bet you'd be fun to pnp with.

Desert Don's photo
Mon 08/17/20 04:16 PM
Would like to blow some clouds with you sir.

Desert Don's photo
Sun 04/05/20 05:00 PM
I'm bisexual and I agree with you. A fun personality can do more for a great sexual relationship than a "10" body.

Desert Don's photo
Sun 04/05/20 04:57 PM
For many years I have been an avid reader on the topic of UFO's. In this area I found the incident in 1942 called "The Battle of Los Angeles". Apparently a number of unidentified aircraft approached the coast of California then flew "leisurely" for a while over parts of L.A. One of the things that I learned in reading about it is that a "strange aerodyne" was recovered in waters just of California and one, recovered by the Army, that had crashed in the San Bernardino Mountains. That one that crashed in the SB Mountains is the subject I would love to know more about. Like to know in what general area, at least, that it went down.

If anyone knows more about this let me know. I live in High Desert so am fascinated by the stories of the strange and unusual that have taken place historically and recently in this general area. Don