Community > Posts By > frankfk

frankfk's photo
Sun 02/14/10 03:13 PM
Always pleasure to cu with your sweet commentsflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
Well howdy frank!

frankfk's photo
Sun 02/14/10 03:12 PM
You don't miss much bro, I am the one who caught up in the wordly affairs:smile: :wink: laugh flowerforyou

"There is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world today than yesterday and tomorrow." Frank

ENJOY A DAY WITH LOVE AND APPRECIATION WITH EACH OTHER WITH POSITIVE ENERGY OF PEACE AND HAPPINESS

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

drinker :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:wink: Thanks Frank,and right back at ya man...and ITS cool to read ya here,,,"ALWAYS", and if your words come on here through the work week and I miss um,,,sorry man,,trust me,,nothing ever against you man...YOUR THE QUOTE-------------------------------MAN!!!!!drinker

frankfk's photo
Sun 02/14/10 03:11 PM
Edited by frankfk on Sun 02/14/10 03:14 PM
THANKS A BUNCH JIMZ, HOPE ALL IS WELL TO YOU:smile:
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Sun 02/14/10 06:41 AM
"There is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world today than yesterday and tomorrow." Frank

ENJOY A DAY WITH LOVE AND APPRECIATION WITH EACH OTHER WITH POSITIVE ENERGY OF PEACE AND HAPPINESS

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Mon 02/01/10 07:05 AM
*The economy is so bad, I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.

*I ordered a burger at Mcdonald's and the kid behind the counter asked, 'Can you afford fries with that.'

*CEO'S are now playing miniture golf.

*If the bank returned your check 'Market insufficient funds' you call them back and ask if they meant you or them.

*Parents in Beverly Hills fired thier nannies and learned thier children's names.

*Motel six won't leave the light on anymore.

*Exxon-Mobile laid of 25 congressmen.

*The mafia is laying off judges.

*The cycle of life is keep going on regardless the situation, LOL

HAVE A NICE DAY TO ALL!

frankfk's photo
Fri 01/01/10 05:57 AM
A NEW DAY OF A NEW DECADE. A TIME TURNS INTO DECADES AND LEFT BEHIND DAYS, WEEKS, MONTHS AND YEARS, VOW EXCELLENT, IF WE THINK FOR A MINUTE.

LET'S PROMISE TOGETHER WITHIN OURSELVES AT OUR OWN HEARTS, OUR OWN PLACES AND OUR OWN BACKYARDS OF A NEW BEGINNING OF A NEW DECADE WITH THIS SHORT MESSAGE,

"THAT WE CAN SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS. THAT'S WHAT WE ALL NEED MOST TODAY THAN YESTERDAY."

THE REST WILL WRITTEN IN HISTORY BOOKS ONLY.

HAVE A GREAT START OF THIS NEW YEAR OF 2010 WITH GOOD WISHES TO ALL!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Thu 12/31/09 05:19 AM
WITH A SHORT MESSAGE OF PEACE!

Why destroy when we could create
Keep the peace, erase the hate, as
we are all born for love
Start a war within yourself
To live in peace with everyone else

Apolize when you are wrong
It will show that you are strong
We sing the peace song
It is the song of all. It is our wish

WITH WARMEST GOOD WISHES TO ALL--------FRANK

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Sat 12/26/09 02:42 PM
I don't have enough words to express my thanks to each of individually but you guys/girls are true gem of happiness. LOVE YOU ALL!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Sat 12/26/09 05:49 AM
Hi Everyone,

Its my Birthday, sing and dance with me:wink:

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Thu 09/10/09 06:02 AM
great write with powerful wordingflowerforyou
I wish you never talked to me
I wish the phone never rang
If only this online thing never happened

Here I sit
Not so much with hurt and pain
But with other peoples secrets
Embedded in my brain

You told me to much
You let others secrets fly through the air
As if they were your own
Like those secrets were ours
To joke and laugh about

And you ran right back into the social graces
Leaving me knowing to much
About everyone and everything
Why must I hold all these stories

Let me tell what you've told
So these stories can rest in my mind
And when I see those photos
I don't feel so sad

Tammy

frankfk's photo
Thu 09/10/09 05:58 AM
So true, a nice addition, indeed
Stressing and worrying about something never changes the end result.

frankfk's photo
Thu 09/10/09 05:55 AM
Recession is when a neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you lose yours.
-Ronald Reagan

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
-Mahatma Gandhi

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
-Henry Ford

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dream.
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
-Theodore Roosevelt

HAVE A GOOD DAY TO ALL!

frankfk's photo
Wed 09/09/09 01:56 PM
JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE I START WITH YOU 'G':wink:

Stress--

does a lot of things. It makes it harder to think straight. It makes it harder for us to make sound choices. It makes it harder for us to react kindly and with patience. It makes us less likely to understand how people feel or what people say. It makes us skip important things. It makes us overeat, as our body craves more carbs. And it makes it harder for us to reduce our stress levels – when the calm we need could help us catch up on our sleep. Try to calm down all your nerves and get over this problem before it hits you.

HAVE A GOOD DAY!
:smile: flowerforyou flowerforyou
wow......you gonna go to work for me????noway laugh noway

frankfk's photo
Tue 09/08/09 05:20 AM
Stress--

does a lot of things. It makes it harder to think straight. It makes it harder for us to make sound choices. It makes it harder for us to react kindly and with patience. It makes us less likely to understand how people feel or what people say. It makes us skip important things. It makes us overeat, as our body craves more carbs. And it makes it harder for us to reduce our stress levels – when the calm we need could help us catch up on our sleep. Try to calm down all your nerves and get over this problem before it hits you.

HAVE A GOOD DAY!
:smile: flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Sat 09/05/09 06:08 AM
Life could be so much better for many people, if they would just spot their negative thinking habits and replace them with positive ones.

Negative thinking, in all its many-splendored forms, has a way of creeping into conversations and our thinking without our noticing them. The key to success, in my humble opinion, is learning to spot these thoughts and squash them like little bugs. Then replace them with positive ones. You'll notice a huge difference in everything you do.

Dalai Lama

HAVE A SAFE LABOR WKND!flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:18 AM
Life is treat you the way u want it TXS,:wink:
Soooooooooo true good to see you Frank hope life is treating you well........bigsmile

frankfk's photo
Mon 08/31/09 05:14 AM
Same to you Tiger, long time no taste of ur coffee:wink: Hope all is well to you.
GOOD MORNING EVERYONEflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

WELCOME TO MY COFFEE HOUSEdrinker drinker drinker

YOUR COFFEE IS READYdrinker drinker drinker drinker

frankfk's photo
Mon 08/31/09 05:11 AM
Monday is a fun day:smile: :wink:
Morning everyone!!

Have a great day!!

Happy Monday.! Smile.! Nothings that bad!:heart:
:heart: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

frankfk's photo
Mon 08/31/09 05:02 AM
Life will bring you pain all by itself. Your responsibility is to create joy.
-- Milton Erickson, MD

Only you can make you happy.
-- Marty Martinson

Have a Good Day!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Sat 08/29/09 06:59 AM
SAME TO U TAMMYflowerforyou
Well that Epi guy has it goin on!!

Happy Saturday Frank!!!!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25