Documentary

<https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=john+lenard+walson>
Telescopic Videos

<https://www.youtube.com/embed/ewcZts6WHUw?rel=0&autoplay=1>
Space Based Economy

no photo
Sat 12/22/18 08:52 PM
Edited by simucarnate on Sat 12/22/18 09:03 PM
There is a lot of information on the web, some of it is over 50 years old, for example, The Monroe Institute. There are others like William Buhlman, Jurgen Ziewe, and Robert Peterson. There is a ton of data on lucid dreaming with many forums but Gavin Frost says everyone astral travels if they know it or not when dreaming. Once you've experienced something on your own it is hard to describe and no one can belittle you for it. Once you've been on the other side so many times there's no such thing as loneliness.

There's a popular book 'Autobiography of a Yogi' where the saintly author describes his experience of meeting ancient masters well past their earthly existence. It is so charmingly written that one finds it difficult not to believe. I first read about astral projections in this book - 3D communications over distance and time. This was in the seventies, before the internet.

Like some people, I have had some rare experiences - like seeing a strong and vivid dream which made me ring up the person half way across the globe only to find she was in hospital - fighting for her life. It's my mother I'm talking about; and this was before I saw those Hitchcock movies and so on.

But recently, i came across in a video discussion with a modern Guru who professed that psychic abilities like thought transference are not unnatural among yogis. It's in YouTube - but what caught my attention was the comment by a viewer. I thought some of us members may like to read it and decide.

In the 70s I was thrown in solitary confinement while in prison. I never left that cell for 4 years. Bread and water. In the dark. No showers. No hour exercise. No visit. No mail. No human contact. The only light I saw for 4 years was when the guard opened the hatch to toss in a piece of bread and a tin cup of water. What do you think happen to the mind? You develop pyschic abilities because your mind, in the absence of stimulus, will rewire itself. When you are in sensory deprivation for four years, brain rewired, you don't see the material world. You see frequencies, and these frequencies are like the spoke on a wheel. Higher the frequency, more of the future ( which many think is pyschic but it's not). The lower the frequency the more of matter you can see. Every cell has it's frequency. Every organ has it's frequency. Every man, woman, animal, object, only exists based on frequency. Every disease is known by its frequency. You all use it but don't know it. When you feel repelled or attracted to someone, that's frequency. There is nothing static in this world. Everything vibrates, every thing is in constant motion. And you name it based on vibration, frequency, energy. You are aware of time and space because of this. Fall in love and time don't exist. Get angry and time suffocate, in the form of anxiety. People will think you are psychic because you can tell them what they are going to do before they do it. No. You know what will happen because it has already happened in your body and mind. And the so called psychic key in on these changes. We all have the ability. When a dog acts funny before you have a seizure, is the same thing that happens with humans. We all have that ability. Now here's the down side. Once you reach that level, you can no longer participate in this world. You can't have family. You can't talk to people ( they will call you a know it all). You can't have a wife or girlfriend because you know what motivate and drive that person. It gets resentful real fast when you can tell your mate everything she or he does, even though you never left home. Your mate will think you are spying on them and start hating you. When in fact we are creatures of habit. We do the same thing the same way, the same time. That's why animals know when the master will pull up in the driveway. Habit. When you reach that level , you will long for being" normal" like others. But you can never ever go back. You can never be happy. You can never be sad. I miss being just a regular guy. So don't obsess over all thay psychic stuff. You are human for a purpose, you are matter. For a purpose. Otherwise you will live a lonely, alienated life. No family, no friends. Because like me you are a part of a different dimension, and all this stuff around don't exist in other dimension. Peace and love. And by the way I was finally released from solitary and my case became a landmark case that literally change how all of you are treated. You have to have a hearing before you can be fired or punished. My law case is : Crafton v. Luttrell, federal supplement, 1972. And my real name is Calvin murry. You can Google my case.