Community > Posts By > Question

Question's photo
Thu 04/04/19 03:32 PM
Thank your for your kind words

Question's photo
Thu 04/04/19 04:54 AM
I've given you every possible piece that I had available to give. Leaving me empty inside. I believed you were in need so desperately that you might not make it through without it!! You had previously been through hell, in your last relationship. It saddens me when a thought of what you went through passes through my mind. I still cringe at the meanness u had to endure. I'm nowhere near a perfect man, I'll be the first to admit. But when it came.to you, I did my best to give you extra love, I knew how truely bad you needed it. You became my best friend,and oh did I love to make you smile.
Hands down the best relationship I've ever been in. Neither of us felt like this before. I waited on your every need, worked as a team, patching back together your life. Countless counseling, groups and mental health. no shortage of hoops that they made us jump through, and when you doubted yourself and wanted to give up. I pushed you to dust yourself off and get up. We got your two beautiful kids back,a task that was nearly impossible, but we fought through our demons, and made a beautiful reality. I had become part of a family. Right now as I type a tear leaks down my face, because you pushed me away from this sacred place.now I have an emptiness inside, nothing can fill this place. You took this away without even a trace, for the same guy who got you into this mess. Now I'm heart broken and alone, with not one drop of love, because I had given it all to you. Please tell me what I'm supposed to do, I never loved anyone the way that I love you!!

Question's photo
Fri 01/11/19 04:16 PM
Fur bender

Question's photo
Sun 12/09/18 06:38 PM
Hey anyone know how to work this site!! Do I have to pay, To talk to matches??
And hello by the way!!