Community > Posts By > jramos2184

jramos2184's photo
Fri 10/23/09 09:53 PM
comcast cable and internet or att u-verse and internet?

jramos2184's photo
Sat 10/17/09 06:05 PM
i like it, if i ran into you, even in a place with all the lights i'd be scared.

jramos2184's photo
Thu 10/15/09 06:32 PM
i met this girl online, we exchanged emails for a week then went to on a date on a sunday which went pretty well, we kissed at the end. she said she wanted to see me again so we made plans for the following thursday. she cancelled on me saying she was busy with work things, i understood so we rescheduled things for sunday, she cancelled again. this time her father was in town on a surprise visit, again i didn't mind. throughout all this time we exchanged text messages on a daily basis, i told her that she was worth the wait to see her again, i meant it. i tried calling her twice during this week to ask her out, cause i feel like asking her out in a txt message is a little to impersonal, she didn't answer and left a message, she never returned my call. yesterday a friend convinced me to post a personal ad on a website, i did it. today i get a text message saying that she saw the ad and that she was mad because i lied to her, that i betrayed her trust. i feel a little confused by why she is mad. what would you do in my situation, apologize or not pay attention to her?

jramos2184's photo
Wed 10/14/09 12:18 PM
thanks to all of you for the advice and comments.

jramos2184's photo
Wed 10/14/09 11:41 AM
actually she has, she just anwsers my texts.

jramos2184's photo
Wed 10/14/09 11:37 AM
i recently went out on a date with a girl i really like, this was about a week ago, we kissed at the end of the date, so i assumed it went well. we have been texting for the last week and made plans for this past weekend, but she said something came up at work and then rescheduled for sunday. sunday came around and she canceled again saying family came on a surprise vist, i was fine with it. we continued texting but when i try to call her she never answers my phone calls. what should i do should i continue texting her or should i just forget about it?

jramos2184's photo
Sun 06/29/08 09:31 PM
My roomate asked me to her with a book review because she doesn't like to read and she works a lot, i said i'd Help her with reading it and doing a book review. this afternoon she left to go hang out with her cousin, now i am stuck here reading the book and doing the review. i a mad and don't know if i should still do it, if i don't do it she might fail her class, and i'll feel bad because i said i would. any insights would be great. thanks

jramos2184's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:00 PM
i guess i just might be a little to sensitive, but it feels like everything today is going wrong, normally i can deal with it , but it seems like today is just harder than any ther day.

jramos2184's photo
Thu 06/12/08 07:55 PM
have u ever just had one of those days where u just fell down and the whole world is against you, or maybe you just fell like crying and can't explain why?
What do you do?

jramos2184's photo
Tue 04/22/08 08:45 PM
remember when you are feeling sad and like crying that God will always be there to comfort you. keep your chin up.flowerforyou

jramos2184's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:40 PM
i think some people take for granted the great things they have, or perhaps they like the song says you don't know what you've got till its gone.

jramos2184's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:42 PM
it's not a matter of being gay or hardwired like that. but rather knowing how to treat a person you truly care for then it comes naturally

jramos2184's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:35 PM
there are still some guys who do those things, but are hard to find. i used to do most of those but, got my heart broken and taken for granted

jramos2184's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:32 PM
everybody has high expectations, but most of them should be flexible.

jramos2184's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:10 PM
hope you are enjoying her company this weekend.

jramos2184's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:09 PM
hello mirrormirror, how is your weekend going?

jramos2184's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:07 PM
i am so bored any body want to chat? any topic would be good.

jramos2184's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:47 AM
i send emails to ladies in houston, but only met one person. where are all the ladies that like to cuddle and have a nice dinner and take it slow, and really get to know each other.

jramos2184's photo
Mon 12/31/07 11:02 PM
i send emails to ladies in houston, but only met one person. where are all the ladies that like to cuddle and have a nice dinner and take it slow, and really get to know each other.

jramos2184's photo
Thu 12/13/07 08:33 PM
i know, now im here at home alone bored, sad and still not packed

Previous 1