Community > Posts By > Daisy

Daisy's photo
Mon 02/04/19 11:04 PM
SANDWICH

Daisy's photo
Mon 02/04/19 11:02 PM
@ palghat i think WWIII was mostly fought
by sarcasms, verbal racial comments, racial issues on international level.
involving kids and baby's.

III IS STILL ON.

IV BRAIN DRAIN WILL LEAVE NO TECH ALIVE USE OLD METHOD OF STONES AND STICK SHOULD BE RIGHT.

Daisy's photo
Mon 02/04/19 10:51 PM
Fresh Air

Daisy's photo
Mon 02/04/19 10:48 PM
I like meditation
New Boyfriend
and food with friends

Daisy's photo
Fri 02/01/19 03:04 AM

Dude, Mars has been soaked in cosmic radiation for what has been estimated to be 4 billion years. We're talking seriously long term half life of some of the forms of radiations, just one form has 1.6 million year half life.

A mag shield I didn't really even bother reading up on as the resources and energy to create a magnetic field the size of a planet couldn't be feasible IMHO.

On radiation soaked into Mars soil, I've no clue

On the Mag Shield, I think its worth reading, an old proposal that was once again presented in Washington, in a forum of world scientists in 2017 by NASA director Jim Green. Green himself termed it then as 'near fanciful'

Instead of the whole planet, he proposed what looked like a 'safe corridor', around the planets using a string of satellites synchronized to Mars rotation. Couldn't locate the picture now but if the field could be colored it would look like a wide, distant rainbow while the terra firma below remaining untouched.

But look at the results if this mag tech was financially affordable.
As a result, Mars atmosphere would naturally thicken over time, which lead to many new possibilities for human exploration and colonization. According to Green and his colleagues, these would include an average increase of about 4 °C (~7 °F), which would be enough to melt the carbon dioxide ice in the northern polar ice cap. This would trigger a greenhouse effect, warming the atmosphere further and causing the water ice in the polar caps to melt.

The carbon dioxide ice is a thin layer, 6 to 8 inches which melts during the day and creates the famous dust storms. In other words, fresh water ice below the CO2 cap.

On energy requirements, Green did not say except:
new research into miniature magneto-spheres (for the sake of protecting crews and spacecraft) supports this concept.

I think if the tech can be proven the money will come.

Well My view is every celstial body has 5 element intaked
they seems to appear diffrently

Mars has water before and now. Just that plant do not want humans any more.

Daisy's photo
Thu 01/31/19 09:55 PM
NTS:
Be productive this week

Daisy's photo
Thu 01/31/19 07:40 PM
drinker drinker drinker bigsmile

Daisy's photo
Thu 01/31/19 07:26 PM
No

Have you been to TOP of mountain.tracking.

Daisy's photo
Thu 01/31/19 07:22 PM
New years POST.

Daisy's photo
Thu 01/31/19 07:20 PM
Money
Business
and friends

Daisy's photo
Thu 01/31/19 07:20 PM
Money
Business
and friends

Daisy's photo
Wed 01/30/19 07:51 PM
Wallaby

Daisy's photo
Wed 01/30/19 07:49 PM

Ever hear of it ???

Most people would say it's just crazy talk.

But if you're a critical thinker it all makes sense. check it out >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFFM3YJAs4Q

Have you heard of You tube conspiracy.

Daisy's photo
Wed 01/30/19 07:48 PM
Nothing in Universe better then Apple

I:heart: Apple

Daisy's photo
Wed 01/30/19 07:45 PM

From my perspective, off-planet is a possible solution to the population growth of our species.
I'd rather see a few billion people go off-world than see a few billion people slaughtered.
I also know I won't live long enough to see anything significant happen either way.

I also understand if humans ever want to go anywhere off-world for any significant time, they will need supplies to do so.
All I'm saying is if we have the precision to send a probe to the Oort Cloud where Pluto is, we have the precision to drop supplies at specific points for any destination.

Tom i have question for you.

Country or people who are enemy on earth what makes you think they will friend in space? or on mars??

If you like mars so much you can try and live in Austrlaia it same as mars.

Daisy's photo
Wed 01/30/19 07:37 PM

“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett quotes (English Writer, 1948)

<shrug>
i like it : )

Like this Quote thanks for sharing. I will remember to set man on fire.

come on baby light my fire
tongue2

Are you looking for Burn down 2019.
waving

Daisy's photo
Wed 01/30/19 07:33 PM
I am not poetic, since joining M2 i am enjoying reading peoples Emotions.

Beautiful written poem.

Daisy's photo
Wed 01/30/19 03:01 AM
Cottage pie
cook and share.

Daisy's photo
Wed 01/30/19 02:55 AM
Taree Hungabaska

Daisy's photo
Wed 01/30/19 02:52 AM
Sand

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19