Community > Posts By > Daisy

Daisy's photo
Fri 12/28/18 04:16 AM
Welcome Gina, you are in best place on earth. hope you will love it over the time.

Daisy's photo
Fri 12/28/18 04:10 AM
2018 was Really a worst time of my life. I am glad it will be over soon. not ever again.

Daisy's photo
Fri 12/28/18 04:08 AM
Agreed for multi-verse.

Daisy's photo
Fri 12/28/18 12:53 AM
Delightful

Daisy's photo
Fri 12/28/18 12:50 AM
you mean Y in end is Silly day! pretty day.

Daisy's photo
Fri 12/28/18 12:47 AM
is the parallel universe is real universe does it exist? my thought is yes it does exist many not in same metaphor as we perceived here on earth.
may be this existence does not required any Air or life. for example if we consider the great writer wrote the single story this version of story can be re write in million different way absolutely billion different way thinkable and non thinkable version. that means after billion way time comes somehow one will repeat it self so the other... so we have saying here on earth" its same old world" or " history repeat itself"

Daisy's photo
Fri 12/28/18 12:33 AM
I wander some time as we have 365 days should be label each individual day with 365 particulate thought which can change the future?? for example I would like to call it today 28 December as " Burning all Past deeds day" what you guys think..

Daisy's photo
Fri 12/28/18 12:08 AM
Star War.

Daisy's photo
Fri 12/28/18 12:08 AM
Star War.

Daisy's photo
Thu 12/27/18 04:04 AM
Nice cup of Tea or coffee on mountain top.

Daisy's photo
Thu 12/27/18 04:03 AM
Retreat for yoga and meditation.

Daisy's photo
Thu 12/27/18 03:47 AM
and of course back to future I,II and III, all woody Allen movies most likeable is LOVE AND DEATH very philosophical.

Daisy's photo
Thu 12/27/18 03:45 AM

A Man and a Woman French Match Point Woody Allen, My Name is Nobody, Borsalino Jean Paul Belmondo, A Clockwork Orange Stanley Kubrick, All That Jazz Hannibal, Choose Me Keith Carradine, House of Games, Vera Cruz Gary Cooper/Burt Lancaster, Point Blank Patrick Swayze, Atlas Shrugged Ayn Rands novel The Magnificent Seven Yul Brynner, Around the World in 80 Days David Niven, Elmer Gantry Burt Lancaster, Separate Tables Deborah Kerr, El Topo foreign, The Music Man Robert Preston, Shampoo/ Bugsy Warren Beatty , Being There Peter Sellers, 12 Angry Men Henry Fonda,

match point,a clock work,house of games,point blank, hitch hikers guide to galaxy, love actually

Daisy's photo
Mon 12/24/18 06:27 AM
And TV and cinemas should totally banned advt.

ALL ADVT company should start paying to people for Showing their nonsense.

Daisy's photo
Mon 12/24/18 06:23 AM
Advertised should be Banned in public places. like internet, you tubes.

Daisy's photo
Mon 12/24/18 06:19 AM
Wishing you all Merry Christmas.
Glory and grace descend on earth.
Happy HolidaysXX

Daisy's photo
Mon 12/24/18 06:16 AM
Dear Santa,
I would like beautiful Home In Gods own country.
Hologram for transportation.
few Good friends and relatives( should be certified ORganic)

Daisy's photo
Mon 12/24/18 06:08 AM
Very Sunny High UV index Today.
Hot and Bothered.

Daisy's photo
Mon 12/24/18 06:02 AM
what I think this The Universe we define and know currently is actually current status of universe.what people believed in past.. term universe and way they understood was status at that time..that still not define they were idiots and we are smart one.i feel its on going evolution for every single species living or non living.
in brief history of time,what we understood or know is not the knowledge.random ness is simple C,H ,O and N make cell and that cell evolve into human asking question who am I? or try to understand nature of C,H ,O and N where we originally came from is not the stroke of chance.their is clever intelligent mind behind to who some call it a GOD some called it conciousness, some called it Nature.
Term Nature: when everything is natural it take care of itself total system has same and equal energy from beginning to end.

Daisy's photo
Mon 12/24/18 05:34 AM
seasons greeting.